TripAdvisor
Beirut
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews kind staff hotel location is perfect warm hospitality the entire hotel highly recommended hotel nice stay enjoyed our stay front desk staff breakfast buffet sea view air conditioning hamra street nice breakfast rooms are clean raouche lara seminar
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Located 30 minutes from the airport in a good location of Beirut
Breakfast ok
Rooms are a good size dark wood but very clean
Staff are friendly and helpful
Would stay here again when travelling to Beirut

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, I take the privilege of thanking you for the complimenting review you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor, following your recent stay with us here at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

It is indeed a great pleasure to know that we met your expectations, and we would also like to thank you for your positive feedback and kind words about our Location, our breakfast, our cleanliness, as well as our friendly and helpful staff.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Beirut, hopefully in the very near future!

Reviewed September 20, 2019

Excellent stay by all means staff very helpful and we had amazing stay me and the group. Nice Breakfast, Excellent Location and very helpful staff. Will hopefully go again with the family on vacation one day,

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for the great feedback you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

I am delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about the hotel’s location, helpful staff and breakfast.

How delightful it is to know that everything was up to your expectations!

On behalf of the Ramada Plaza Beirut team, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the very near future!

Reviewed September 12, 2019

It was an amazing Wedding Ceremony experience that we had me and my wife from the first day we visited the hotel and met the outstanding catering sales executive Ms. Lara Kambris until the checkout day from the hotel, Lara was externally helpful, always positive, good adviser and very well planned for our Wedding Ceremony....Thank you Lara and keep it up, I also would like to thanks the entire hotel team for the warm hospitality...

Date of stay: September 2019
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Mr. Itani,

On behalf of Lara and the entire team, I take the privilege of thanking you for the great review you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor, following your recent experience with us here at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience, from your Wedding ceremony to your Hotel stay. How delightful it is to know that we gave you a memorable experience to take back with you.

Again Congratulations from all of us!!

Reviewed August 30, 2019

Main issue with the hotel is the property appreance and ambience which gives the impression that it is located in a shopping plaza, room is small & electrical switches are not well maintained, i had an issue with the radio blasting some unbearable frequencies inside the bathroom.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We value all forms of guest’s feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. I am of course concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations, and I regret that you left the hotel with such impression.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed with several points, I can understand what an inconvenience this was for you.

Thank you once again for your review. We hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed in this hotel for 12 days, the service was terrible and the staff was beyond unprofessional. The towels were ripped and so old something you wouldn’t use it on your body. And a used shampoo.
When I call and ask for something they will bring it 30+ minutes later even if it was tissues.
And one of the housekeeping staff wanted to smoke in my room, just imagine.

The price for one night stay is too much for what the offer. I won’t even give it a 2 stars hotel.
Spend your money in a better hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion through multiple reviews in English & Arabic.
All guests' feedback allows us the opportunity to improve our services and facilities and we welcome both positive and constructive comments.

I am of course concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed on so many levels.

I would like to further discuss with you in details, your experience during this past stay. At your leisure please contact me directly at gm@ramadaplazabeirut.com and we can arrange a time to speak, alternatively you may call the hotel at +961 1 810 555 and ask for me directly.

Again, my sincere apologies that your stay with us was not an enjoyable experience, I hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future.