TripAdvisor
Beirut
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews kind staff hotel location is perfect warm hospitality the entire hotel highly recommended hotel nice stay enjoyed our stay front desk staff breakfast buffet sea view air conditioning hamra street nice breakfast rooms are clean raouche lara seminar
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Main issue with the hotel is the property appreance and ambience which gives the impression that it is located in a shopping plaza, room is small & electrical switches are not well maintained, i had an issue with the radio blasting some unbearable frequencies inside the bathroom.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We value all forms of guest’s feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. I am of course concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations, and I regret that you left the hotel with such impression.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed with several points, I can understand what an inconvenience this was for you.

Thank you once again for your review. We hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed in this hotel for 12 days, the service was terrible and the staff was beyond unprofessional. The towels were ripped and so old something you wouldn’t use it on your body. And a used shampoo.
When I call and ask for something they will bring it 30+ minutes later even if it was tissues.
And one of the housekeeping staff wanted to smoke in my room, just imagine.

The price for one night stay is too much for what the offer. I won’t even give it a 2 stars hotel.
Spend your money in a better hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion through multiple reviews in English & Arabic.
All guests' feedback allows us the opportunity to improve our services and facilities and we welcome both positive and constructive comments.

I am of course concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed on so many levels.

I would like to further discuss with you in details, your experience during this past stay. At your leisure please contact me directly at gm@ramadaplazabeirut.com and we can arrange a time to speak, alternatively you may call the hotel at +961 1 810 555 and ask for me directly.

Again, my sincere apologies that your stay with us was not an enjoyable experience, I hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

A good hotel overall. Rooms are a bit small but clean and convenient for a good night sleep. Bathrooms are not 5-star standard to be honest but alright for the price you pay. The breakfast buffet was also very ordinary but sfficent. Could have used some more Lebanese food varieties, but generally not bad, and not wow.
Service: Excellent valet parking service (at extra cost of 14$ per night- we had a rented car). Very helpful front desk staff, who helped me and my wife contact several restaurants we wanted to book and also get us a place at 'Music Hall' -one of Beirut's nicest nightclubs/Performance clubs, after all our previous efforts in this regard had failed.
The only downside is that there was a mistake when we checked-in in that the room booked for us was one with two beds insted of a King-size bed as origilally requested. Instead of trying to fix it the staff tried to persuade us to accept the two-bed room whihc I found a bit annoying and which resulted in us checking in three hours later than arrival, around 21:30. They made it up to us howver at check-out and agreed to let us leave the room around 5:00 pm which was perfect for us.
All in all it was a convenient stay in Beirut for a short city getaway, the hotel ticks all boxes, price was very reasonable and location pretty central and a sort drive, walk or uber ride away from everything in the city. Dispite the hickup at the start of our stay I would stay here again and definitely reccommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, I take the privilege of thanking you for the complimenting and detailed review you shared with the travel community TripAdvisor, following your recent experience with us here at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

We sincerely appreciate your recommendation, and we are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience. I am pleased to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our location, cleanliness, and helpful staff.

We would also like to thank you once again for your positive feedback and recommendation, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

I've been there few times forvbusiness seminars, the hotel is nicely located near rawche searock, thw food is good and the parking service is available, they have an outdoor swimming pool and the rooms are clean and newly renovated

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire team, I take the privilege of thanking you for the complimenting review you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor, following your recent experience with us here at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience, from our location, to the cleanliness of our rooms.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

The hotel was perfectly situated, central yet secluded and quiet.
Friendly, helpful staff. The hotel pool was perfect for the hot days, and never crowded.
The fruit bowl was an unexpected and very appreciated bonus :)

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for the great feedback you shared with the travel community on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Ramada Plaza Hotel Beirut.

I am delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about the hotel’s location and staff.

How delightful it is to know that your whole experience from the moment of check-in till your check-out was up to your expectations!

On behalf of the Ramada Plaza Beirut team, I look forward to welcoming you back to this lovely city, Beirut, very soon!