“great experience.”

Ranked #25 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
London, United Kingdom
“great experience.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

During my stay in beirut,i stayed in ramada hotel and really enjoyed my time. Being located in the center of the capital near the sea as well as the vivid hamra street make it one of the special features of such a place. the professionalism and freindliness of the staff cannot but let you feel at home. Rooms are spacious and neat,not to mention the great facilities including the gym and pool. I cant wait until my next visit to lebanon to stay in ramada hotel.Ihighly recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 306Danas
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our location, staff, rooms, gym and pool.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Fadi Kaedbey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
Reviewed September 5, 2013

During my stay in Beirut, I made a good choice staying in Ramadan Plaza Raouche. The hotel location is very central, though its very close to well-known Hamra Street. The stuff makes a excellent work and welcomed me friendly, not to forget about the delicous food. The rooms are fresh, clean and luxury, they daily clean-roomservice makes your stay extra comfortable. Ramaza plaza have suitable rooms for families and couples.

Ramaza Plaza is a must during your stay in Beirut!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ghenoa K,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our staff, location, rooms, and we are delighted that you enjoyed our delicious food.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The ramada plaza is a great place to stay! The staff are excellent! They have a high facility gym and an amazing pool. There room service is very delicious. The housekeeping are so trustworthy and they do a great job cleaing. Truly, the ramada became my second home in lebanon.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Abdullah A
Dear Abdullah A,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the gym and the swimming pool experiences, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our room service, housekeeping and our staff service in general.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the very near future.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I may not be able to put it all in words but Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche is one of those few places where you truly feel welcome and at home, and you can't but love it.
I've had very few similar experiences with hotels, where I don't know why, but every time I go to the city where they are I have to stay in them.
I won't go into specific details, I'll just say that, altogether, this is one beautiful hospitality establishment, and I'll go back every time I'm in Beirut.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Dudeup
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche as your preferred choice of accommodation during your last visit to Beirut, and would like to thank you for sharing your lovely experience with the travel community!

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our team, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, I thank you once again, and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went there for my honeymoon. Beautiful atmosphere, lovely location and services. Had a blast as a newly-wed. The pool was calm and comfortable, the breakfast was very delicious, and the ambiance was pretty smooth and fitting. Room was clean, and very cozy.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Lynnharfoush
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Lynnharfoush,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your honeymoon stay with us and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our location, services, swimming pool and our delicious breakfast.

Padua, Italy
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,092 helpful votes
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been staying SAFIR an year ago and receincing a really wonderful experience; it's a modern and perfectly refurbished hotel with spacious, clean and wonderful rooms having an impressive view on the town and neighbours.
The service is very good, with a most professional and kind staff I never received all around the world as well.
The location is good, close to the sea road but in an internal street so that you can have a relaxing time. The ratio quality/price is good, very good.
I required an airport pick/up and nothwithstanding the flight delay the car waited for me 1 hour and a half without extra-charges.
Many compliments... .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank gio1962car
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear cardgio,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your frequent visits to our hotel and sincerely appreciate you complimenting the hotel’s location, service and our staff.

On behalf of all the team at Safir Heliopolitan Hotel Beirut, I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the very near future.

Beirut
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I recondite Safir Heliopolitan Hotel for those seeking a peaceful and friendly environment. The location is fantastic, close to the sea and to many coffees and restaurants.If you prefer walking by the Mediterranean sea , it is only few minutes walk. The staff at the reception are very friendly and welcoming.Room service is quick . Recently, the hotel added a free access to the Internet , so once you are in the room , you are automatically connected to the internet

Room Tip: rooms viewing the sea are nice