“Enjoyed my stay!”

Ranked #26 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
“Enjoyed my stay!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

During my stay in Beirut, I made a good choice staying in Ramadan Plaza Raouche. The hotel location is very central, though its very close to well-known Hamra Street. The stuff makes a excellent work and welcomed me friendly, not to forget about the delicous food. The rooms are fresh, clean and luxury, they daily clean-roomservice makes your stay extra comfortable. Ramaza plaza have suitable rooms for families and couples.

Ramaza Plaza is a must during your stay in Beirut!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Ghenoa K,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our staff, location, rooms, and we are delighted that you enjoyed our delicious food.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Fadi Kaedbey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The ramada plaza is a great place to stay! The staff are excellent! They have a high facility gym and an amazing pool. There room service is very delicious. The housekeeping are so trustworthy and they do a great job cleaing. Truly, the ramada became my second home in lebanon.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Abdullah A
Dear Abdullah A,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the gym and the swimming pool experiences, and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our room service, housekeeping and our staff service in general.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Hotel, I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the very near future.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I may not be able to put it all in words but Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche is one of those few places where you truly feel welcome and at home, and you can't but love it.
I've had very few similar experiences with hotels, where I don't know why, but every time I go to the city where they are I have to stay in them.
I won't go into specific details, I'll just say that, altogether, this is one beautiful hospitality establishment, and I'll go back every time I'm in Beirut.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Dudeup
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche as your preferred choice of accommodation during your last visit to Beirut, and would like to thank you for sharing your lovely experience with the travel community!

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our team, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of all the team at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, I thank you once again, and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I went there for my honeymoon. Beautiful atmosphere, lovely location and services. Had a blast as a newly-wed. The pool was calm and comfortable, the breakfast was very delicious, and the ambiance was pretty smooth and fitting. Room was clean, and very cozy.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Lynnharfoush
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Lynnharfoush,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your honeymoon stay with us and sincerely appreciate you complimenting our location, services, swimming pool and our delicious breakfast.

Padua, Italy
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,085 helpful votes
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been staying SAFIR an year ago and receincing a really wonderful experience; it's a modern and perfectly refurbished hotel with spacious, clean and wonderful rooms having an impressive view on the town and neighbours.
The service is very good, with a most professional and kind staff I never received all around the world as well.
The location is good, close to the sea road but in an internal street so that you can have a relaxing time. The ratio quality/price is good, very good.
I required an airport pick/up and nothwithstanding the flight delay the car waited for me 1 hour and a half without extra-charges.
Many compliments... .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank gio1962car
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear cardgio,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed your frequent visits to our hotel and sincerely appreciate you complimenting the hotel’s location, service and our staff.

On behalf of all the team at Safir Heliopolitan Hotel Beirut, I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the very near future.

Beirut
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I recondite Safir Heliopolitan Hotel for those seeking a peaceful and friendly environment. The location is fantastic, close to the sea and to many coffees and restaurants.If you prefer walking by the Mediterranean sea , it is only few minutes walk. The staff at the reception are very friendly and welcoming.Room service is quick . Recently, the hotel added a free access to the Internet , so once you are in the room , you are automatically connected to the internet

Room Tip: rooms viewing the sea are nice
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank khalil m
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Khalil m,

I would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

What a pleasure it is to know that you had an experience to remember, and enjoyed your stay, and our location. I would also like to thank you for complimenting our Reception staff, and Room Service.

On behalf of all the team, I thank you once again, and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I booked this hotel online. It was the only reasonably priced hotel that didn't look old or shady. It was also located in the center of Beirut. When I arrived I was expecting that the hotel didn't look anything like the pictures, but I was wrong. I was surprised in the best way. Good staff, and the rooms are so very comfortable. The bed was amazing! Upon arrival, you find fresh fruits, chocolate and some Lebanese sweets. All complimentary. The rooms smelled clean, sheets were fresh, showers were wide and luxurious. I still can't believe I paid so little for great value. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank aldanalina
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Aldanalina,

I would like to express my gratitude to you for this lovely feedback, and for taking the time to share it with us.

I am very delighted to know that you enjoyed the service of our staff, and that you were impressed during your stay with us. I also appreciate you complimenting our location and rooms.