“My Beirut home”

Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche
Ranked #24 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Al-Majroob - Kuwait - Solo traveler

Great location, great staff, especially Mr. Tawfiq ,housekeeping is done religiously ,the mentality there is (you need it ,you name it ,we will provide it) its my 6th time there and it wont be my last, thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Al-majroob
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Al-Majroob,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant 6th time stay with us and sincerely appreciate you complimenting the hotel’s location and our staff, especially Tawfiq.

On behalf of all of the team at Safir Heliopolitan Hotel Beirut, I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Beirut in the very near future.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed there in September following a long trip to Dubai, Oman and then Lebanon. It was one night stay and as it was my last night before travelling back to London I thought I would trip myself to a nice hotel. I have been working in top hotels myself for over 15 years. This is a good 3 star for me. The rooms are dated and basic. The service I received was poor. Waited 25 minutes for 2 beers at the pool when we were the only people there, actually had to leave without drinking them. They have so many silly rules at the pool, I understand why no one was there. I stayed in cheaper hotels in Beirut in the past, the service was better and the rooms were similar. Avoid staying there, you can find much better for your money.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Alex0021
FadiKaedbey, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Alex0021,

I very much appreciate the time you took to give your feedback following your stay with us.

We value all forms of guests’ feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. I am of course concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed on so many levels. I can understand what an inconvenience this was for you.

I would like to further discuss with you, your experience during this past stay. At your leisure please contact me directly on fadi.kaedbey@safirheliopolitan.com and we can arrange a time to speak.

Again, my sincere apologies that your stay was not an enjoyable experience, I hope you will afford us another opportunity with a return visit in the future.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms are so clean also the bathroom was clean, very good daily service. and the breakfast was a choice of too many subjects. I enjoyed the breakfast. it was good.
the hotel location was perfect for city center if for business or tourism.

Room Tip: the rooms are a bit small and narrow, although I booked a superior deluxe room
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ahsal

Dear Ahsal,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for posting a review following your stay with us.

It is indeed a pleasure that we had the chance to welcome you, and learn that you had an excellent experience at our hotel.

Thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of the room, our daily service, breakfast and location.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to the lovely city, Beirut, very soon!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stay in Beirut almost twice a month... I had to stay in Safir once and it was the quickest check in and check out I did 30 min only. Very bad rooms and bathroom is old and dirty. Don't recommend. If u have to stay in that area then Rotana Rawsheh is best option...

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Fawaz S,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. Based on your comments, we clearly did not meet your expectations, and I regret that you left the hotel with such impression.

Please accept my sincere apology; we welcome remarks such as yours, in order for us to continually better ourselves.

I would like to further discuss with you in details, your experience during this past stay. At your leisure please contact me directly on fadi.kaedbey@safirheliopolitan.com and we can arrange a time to speak.

Again, my sincere apologies, I hope you will afford us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The hotel is in Raouche area, near the corniche, however, one can not see the sea from the hotel room. There are a lot of restaurants around,to sample different meals, and coffee shops down Raouche road. The staff were friendly and responsive to our queries. One of the rooms had a leaking roof, and the immediately changed us to a new room. They also booked us on a tour to visit the outskirts of Beirut, with Nakhil tour company. A trip I would highly recommend if you don't have much time in Beirut..The breakfast options are very limited, same menu everyday, there is lots of room for improvement.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kairetu
Tarek-Safir, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Kairetu,

Greeting from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel.

We thank you for sharing your comments with us, and make sure that we will share your remarks with our appropriate associates.

Regarding the suite without sea view; However, you didn’t get the chance to have one; we regret the unpleasant situation that occurred and we will do our best to provide one in your next stay.

Reference to your comments about the menu, we assure you that we will share your opinion with the concerned contacts and will work on it in order to meet our guests’ needs.

In order to have the chance to welcome you again, we will have the pleasure to meet you personally on your next stay to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed in Saphir for the 3rd time, this july for 3 nights, everything just worked perfect! Rooms are good size, clean, breakfast is ok (could be better) . Some advise: 1) hire transfer in and out , hotel charges USD 28; 2) Pay your hotel bill in Lebanese pound , difference is 50 llp for each USD, 3) I used the limousine service of the hotel, I suggest a great driver with an Mercedes S line ,called Faissal , for a full day starting at 9 am until 7 pm , I paid USD 130
he knows the whole city very well and is very nice. 4) The restaurant El Forno is just great, I had dinner there twice , one of them Fettuccine al Salmone! looking forward to come back once more, the reservation staff, in special Riham was very kind my special thanks to her.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Brazukajo

Dear Mr. Brazukajo,

Greeting from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel,

We are honored to have a special guest like you.

Reference to your sincere comment, we will be pleased to deliver them to Mrs. Riham Al Najjar as we are always devoted to serve our guests on high quality

standard facilities to meet with guests’ expectations and needs.

Looking forward to meet you personally during your next visit and ensure that you are satisfied.

Please do always consider our hotel as your home away from home

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed at Al Safir Heliopolitan Hotel in Beirut for four days having traveled to the city on business, The Hotel is beautifully designed with very clean and comfortable rooms with fair price . my room (1605) was perfectly suited for business visit and including space and chair for working. the bathroom- toilet was big and clean always .

the GM (Mr Tariq) and all staff were very attentive and helpful and i can rate the service as an Excellence, every time i called room service I had some one come over with minutes and also like to mentioned the rich breakfast Buffet every morning .

the hotel is located on the heart of Beirut and I really highly recommend this hotel to any one traveling to Beirut.

Thank you Mr Tariq and please pass my thanks to all your perfect staff. and hope you all the best.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Luaay,

Greetings from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel,

We would like to thank you for the great comment you left during your stay at our hotel.

We, our management associates and staff, are always working on delivering the best service in order to maintain high quality standards facilities and certainly satisfy guest’s needs.

Please do always consider our hotel as your home away from home