Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche
$360
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $421/night.

$128
$290
Movenpick.com
$455
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat italian restaurantexpress checkspacious lobbymr nabillarge hotelspecial thankslebanese sweetspool and gymnice stayfitness centerfront desk stafftasty foodfew minutes walkthe hotel staffperfect locationroom service islate check
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed in Saphir for the 3rd time, this july for 3 nights, everything just worked perfect! Rooms are good size, clean, breakfast is ok (could be better) . Some advise: 1) hire transfer in and out , hotel charges USD 28; 2) Pay your hotel bill in Lebanese pound , difference is 50 llp for each USD, 3) I used the limousine service of the hotel, I suggest a great driver with an Mercedes S line ,called Faissal , for a full day starting at 9 am until 7 pm , I paid USD 130
he knows the whole city very well and is very nice. 4) The restaurant El Forno is just great, I had dinner there twice , one of them Fettuccine al Salmone! looking forward to come back once more, the reservation staff, in special Riham was very kind my special thanks to her.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Brazukajo
Tarek-Safir, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Brazukajo,

Greeting from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel,

We are honored to have a special guest like you.

Reference to your sincere comment, we will be pleased to deliver them to Mrs. Riham Al Najjar as we are always devoted to serve our guests on high quality

standard facilities to meet with guests’ expectations and needs.

Looking forward to meet you personally during your next visit and ensure that you are satisfied.

Please do always consider our hotel as your home away from home

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed at Al Safir Heliopolitan Hotel in Beirut for four days having traveled to the city on business, The Hotel is beautifully designed with very clean and comfortable rooms with fair price . my room (1605) was perfectly suited for business visit and including space and chair for working. the bathroom- toilet was big and clean always .

the GM (Mr Tariq) and all staff were very attentive and helpful and i can rate the service as an Excellence, every time i called room service I had some one come over with minutes and also like to mentioned the rich breakfast Buffet every morning .

the hotel is located on the heart of Beirut and I really highly recommend this hotel to any one traveling to Beirut.

Thank you Mr Tariq and please pass my thanks to all your perfect staff. and hope you all the best.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Luaay,

Greetings from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel,

We would like to thank you for the great comment you left during your stay at our hotel.

We, our management associates and staff, are always working on delivering the best service in order to maintain high quality standards facilities and certainly satisfy guest’s needs.

Please do always consider our hotel as your home away from home

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Good part: nice view of the Mediterranean. nice location in the heart of Beirut, helpful bellboys. absolutely great Italian restaurant (El Fornayo), it has the best wood-fired pizza I tasted in my life.

On the down-side: We got a smoking room although we booked a non-smoking one. Bed sheets (even fresh ones) had hair on them. Breakfast wasn't nice. Over-priced rooms compared to other hotels of the same rating.

Not too bad though, I would stay at this hotel again if all others were fully booked.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Greeting from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and happy to know that you appreciated the Location and El Fornayo our Italian restaurant,

Regarding the none smoking room, we apologize for the displeasing situation that we caused to you; we guarantee you that your comment will be taken into consideration and will be shared with our relevant associates.

We will be pleased to welcome you by person to insure that your stay is pleasant and comfortable.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Every thing was good but the walls of the rooms are little thin. I liked the hotel and view and place of the hotel.The bar service and kinds are excellent.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel,

According to your opinion you noted about the hotel, we appreciate your concerns and we guarantee you that it will be taken into consideration and will be shared with our relevant associate.

We hope to meet you personally on your next stay to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and comfortable.

Please do always consider our hotel as your home away from home.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Stayed here whilst on a business trip to Beirut. Landing at the airport I climbed into an airport taxi. This was a mistake as I got completely conned! I would book the hotel taxi if you have the option of doing so. After a 20minute drive and 80 USD later I was at the hotel.

Staff all very friendly and check in was quick. Room was of a good size with a balcony. Clean too. Stayed for two nights. On the final night had a steak with a bottle of red on said balcony.........very agreeable.

The guy who works on the coffee in reception knows how to make a proper espresso!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Tarek-Safir, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Beirut Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Mr. Knoxville,

Greetings from Safir Heliopolitan Hotel!

Let me thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with us,

I'm glad to hear you were fully satisfied during your stay, and that you enjoyed our F&B services. We will be pleased to deliver your comment to Mr. Gabriel Sfeir concerning the espresso.

We are looking forward to welcoming you personally on your next stay to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and comfortable.

Best regards,