Le Commodore is a nice hotel in Hamra, Right in the centre of the city with everything close by. The Hotels atmosphere is nice and the rooms are cosy. I have stayed here 3 times in 2 months, with at least 4 nights on each stay, and frankly I thought by becoming a loyal client, i would get an enhanced service or some sort of upgrade but that wasn't the case, and that was slightly disappointing. every hospitality organization invests in Loyalty nowadays. Heres a bit more about my experience.
- Location is brilliant if you need to be in the Centre of the city and close to a lot of nice bars and shopping areas.
- Room Service came on time and were well trained. room was constantly well kept. the room service guys were so polite and did as i told them to exactly. the same with the Laundry guys.
- Although the furniture were somewhat worn out, Rooms were still cosy and the beds were relatively comfortable. its also spacious and well lit i spent a lot of time indoor for work and enjoyed it. there's also a Balcony on every room. was perfect if you need to go out for some fresh air.
- Trustworthy. I left my Bag for 20 days at the hotel and came back after my trip and it was safe and delivered immediately to my room. THANK YOU!
- Some guys at the reception seem to have some attitude going on thats not very friendly. maybe that was my own perception but i felt it and i've been staying at hotels excessively. I haven't felt they put a tiny effort with a warm welcome or ask anything about my stay.
- The gym facility was poor, barely any decent workout equipment that you would expect. it's more like an open gymnast space.
- WIFI was my biggest issue. it has been constantly weak, and slow in my room. despite that i've stayed in different rooms on different levels. one more thing that was really annoying is that you only get 1 login, so if you need to update your phone, you will need to buy another one. disappointing.
In conclusion, as for what i was paying, i could expect so much better. the hotel was nice but i wouldn't call my experience Special and I'm quite sure it is really overrated for a 5 star. I hope they give these services an uplift. as for my next stay i will move to nearby Crowne Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Commodore Hotel is a five star city center business hotel located in the heart of the capital Beirut in the famous district of Hamra where business, shopping and night life meet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splitty, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Commodore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Beirut
- Le Meridien Hotel Beirut
- Beirut Le Meridien