Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut
Gems Hotel(Beirut)
Plaza Hotel(Beirut)
Mace Hotel(Beirut)
  • Restaurant
All reviewshamra streetvivaldi restaurantthe club loungesea viewtop floorbusiness tripfree accesslocation is greatal hamrafront office managerindoor poolrestaurants and shopsrooms are cleannice staybusiness centerwalking distancedouble room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and I’m very pleased I choose it, centrally located you can walk to all stores and cafes in famous historic hamra street, walk to al rawsha, to AUB & Beirut soldier.
The staff and friendly and helpful, breakfast was amazing, if you’re bored you can have your breakfast at cafe blanc.
room was spacious, bathroom was well equipped with weighing scale.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again

Room Tip: room 1505 with view of the sea
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rayoflightcanada
Reviewed March 28, 2011

The Hotel is located in a great area everything is nearby hotel, fantastic buffet for breakfast rooms are new they renovated most of their rooms you are visiting a new hotel i stayed last year there and i can see the difference in both rooms and service it is really the best city hotel i ever stayed in.
their Doorman Samer will welcome you at the entrance he is a funny person.
Hotel is next to Coffee shops, restaurant, libraries everything you can also walk out from the hotel go right and next to radioshak you will visit every Tuesday the Organic SOUK try their mankousheh for breakfast it is delicious all they have their is Organic
Try this hotel and you will never forget your stay

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Have stayed in the CP Beirut a number of times and return for the reasonable price, the great location and the good service. It's not 5 star by any means, but is an excellent option for those who want to stay in the middle of Hamra and make use of the business facilities and meeting rooms.

The restaurant is excellent, and the bar on the top floor is really great for views, beer and even a swim. My one tip would be never, ever use the hotel taxi service. Very expensive, and tons of normal taxis are waiting just outside

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for the weekend. I e-mailed few days before we arrived to hotel to arrange some small surprise for our friend who's birthday we were celebrating. In arrival he found nice birthday cake and card in his room. That was very nice from hotel. We were very pleased with service in the hotel. Our room was nice and clean, the breakfast was good and in nice location( on top floor of hotel so there was nice view over Beirut and Mediterranean sea). Outside of the hotel we found many shops and coffee shops,which was very good.I am sure that we will use this hotel again in our next visit to Beirut.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 1, 2011

I spent two nights in this hotel; had made already three stays some time ago. I liked it very much, everything was to my entire satisfaction, very good value for money, the staff is very kind & helpful. I rated this hotel : excellent !!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple