“Excellent - Very Friendly and Good Service at Reasonable Price”

Lebanon Tours and Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Beirut
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer daily tours to all destination in Lebanon. Lebanon Tours & Travel takes you to discover the serene wealth of Lebanon, the culture and land imbued with mystery and fascination. LTT guarantees you personal and efficient service to assist with any queries upfront. Whatever be your destination, LTT will guide you competently, safely and help you to unfold the unseen fascination for you to in each destination. Finally, Our job is to make your travel, adventure, easier and memorable.
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent - Very Friendly and Good Service at Reasonable Price”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you are visiting Beirut, and planning to see aroud this is the address. Heard from a friend and did our reservation a week in advance for one day tour to Jeita-Harissa-Byblos, Mr. Hussein Abdulla picked us up from our hotel at around 8:30 and we have finished the tour around 17:00, the van was clean and trip was very comfortable...
Dr. Ismail YANIK

Visited March 2013
2 Thank ismailyanik

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best in the business”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visited Beirut for the first time at the end of January. The hotel where I stayed connected me with Hussein for a city tour I had requested. Hussein knows Beirut very well and also has tremendous knowledge of the city's and country's history. He took me to many of the key landmarks, explaining to me as we traveled, their history and significance...On Day 2, Steef drove me to the ancient, historic city of Byblos. Like Hussein, he is also well versed in the knowledge and history of Beirut itself and Lebanon as a whole. My short trip was very rewarding, thanks to both of these fine gentlemen. Oh, their rates are also very reasonable. I was in good hands with Hussein and Steef. They are two of the best in the business.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank BrothaWithoutBorders
Madison, Wisconsin
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Excellent guide and service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I visited Lebanon the first week of March 2013. We had Hussein pick us up from the airport, take us on a daytrip from Beirut to Anjar and Baalbek, and take us back to the airport when we departed. Hussein was waiting for us on time on all three occasions (one was 4 am for our flight out). He was friendly and very talkative about Lebanon's history and current politics. Unlike many of the drivers in Lebanon, he drove defensively - which was a real bonus. I would highly recommend Hussein.

Visited March 2013
Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Indebted to our tour guide”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Found this tours company via trip advisor. Hussein (who was our guide) is a true star, I would highly anyone travelling to Lebanon to give him and his company a call to be your guide around the fabulous country.
Unfortunately our trip to Lebanon didn't go quite to plan. On the ski slopes I suffered a bad head injury and was rushed to hospital. Hussein apparently sorted us both out, rushed me to hospital, helped my friend look after me (lost all memory!) and stayed with us for the many hours at the hospital. His actions were clearly beyond his duty and showed great compassion, friendship and fabulous Lebanese hospitality.
I will be back to Lebanon to explore further, hopefully with less dramas....and hopefully Hussein will show us around the rest of the country!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dubaibeccy
Bangkok, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great value-wonderful guide”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Upon arrival in Beirut, I asked my hotel to help me with a tour for my young daughter and me. Not happy with their tour company, I checked trip advisor and found Lebanon Tours and Travel. I called Hussein and within an hour, he was taking us on a city tour. I found him a knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I was so happy with him, I booked a tour to Jeita, Harissa and Byblos. He had Steve take us on our tour and he is also a very good guide, friendly and knowledgeable as well. As I also arranged an airport transfer, Hussein advised a pick up time and saw us off. I would recommend Lebanon tours to anyone visiting Lebanon. They are reliable with reasonable prices. We felt safe and enjoyed learning about beautiful Lebanon!

Visited February 2013