“Excellent guide and service”

Lebanon Tours and Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Beirut
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer daily tours to all destination in Lebanon. Lebanon Tours & Travel takes you to discover the serene wealth of Lebanon, the culture and land imbued with mystery and fascination. LTT guarantees you personal and efficient service to assist with any queries upfront. Whatever be your destination, LTT will guide you competently, safely and help you to unfold the unseen fascination for you to in each destination. Finally, Our job is to make your travel, adventure, easier and memorable.
Madison, Wisconsin
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Excellent guide and service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I visited Lebanon the first week of March 2013. We had Hussein pick us up from the airport, take us on a daytrip from Beirut to Anjar and Baalbek, and take us back to the airport when we departed. Hussein was waiting for us on time on all three occasions (one was 4 am for our flight out). He was friendly and very talkative about Lebanon's history and current politics. Unlike many of the drivers in Lebanon, he drove defensively - which was a real bonus. I would highly recommend Hussein.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Indebted to our tour guide”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Found this tours company via trip advisor. Hussein (who was our guide) is a true star, I would highly anyone travelling to Lebanon to give him and his company a call to be your guide around the fabulous country.
Unfortunately our trip to Lebanon didn't go quite to plan. On the ski slopes I suffered a bad head injury and was rushed to hospital. Hussein apparently sorted us both out, rushed me to hospital, helped my friend look after me (lost all memory!) and stayed with us for the many hours at the hospital. His actions were clearly beyond his duty and showed great compassion, friendship and fabulous Lebanese hospitality.
I will be back to Lebanon to explore further, hopefully with less dramas....and hopefully Hussein will show us around the rest of the country!

1 Thank Dubaibeccy
Bangkok, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great value-wonderful guide”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Upon arrival in Beirut, I asked my hotel to help me with a tour for my young daughter and me. Not happy with their tour company, I checked trip advisor and found Lebanon Tours and Travel. I called Hussein and within an hour, he was taking us on a city tour. I found him a knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I was so happy with him, I booked a tour to Jeita, Harissa and Byblos. He had Steve take us on our tour and he is also a very good guide, friendly and knowledgeable as well. As I also arranged an airport transfer, Hussein advised a pick up time and saw us off. I would recommend Lebanon tours to anyone visiting Lebanon. They are reliable with reasonable prices. We felt safe and enjoyed learning about beautiful Lebanon!

1 Thank Marina2005
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lebanon Tours - Great service and great host!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had a weekend break in Lebanon in Feb 2013. We contacted Lebanon Tours by email (based on the positive reviews) to book a tour to Baalbek and got an immediate reply from Hussein. As we were boarding our plane for Beirut, we found out that a second tour we'd booked with another operator via another travel website had been cancelled. I contacted Hussein from the airport, and he stepped in to provide us the second tour that we wanted. He also picked us up at the airport. Easy! Can't say the same about the other tour company that canceled on us...

Our tours, to Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harrisa (day 1) and to Anjar, Baalbek, and the Ksara winery (day 2) were great. Hussein picked us up at our hotel, exactly on time, both days. Hussein's a good driver - safe and calm - and speaks English very well. He was knowledgeable about the sites we visited, but was also very good at giving us just enough advice about what to do, and then letting us go see the site on our own. At Baalbek, he helped us find a great guide (Khalil) to show us around the site (well worth it - Baalbek is amazing). Hussein was also very helpful in taking some photos of the two of us (for once I'm in some of our vacation pix). He also gave us very good, and I feel balanced, insight into what's going on in country regarding history, politics, economy, etc. On the way back from our 1st day, he drove us around Beirut a bit and advised us about what we should do for our walking tour after he dropped us off. Unlike some guides/drivers we've had on other trips, we never felt like Hussein was pushing us to use certain vendors that he had a 'deal' with.

So - we highly recommend Lebanon Tours and Hussein.

2 Thank Todd_Dxb
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Lebanon”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My girlfriend an I visited Lebanon in Dec 2012. We hadn't planned any tours but saw LT&T's reviews on trip advisor so we gave Hussein a call. Hussein answered our request and the next day took us up to Byblos and Jeita. We had a great time and Hussen was a wonderful host. The next day we went to Baalbeck with Steve ( another one of their drivers.) Steve was great and was happy to speak on the geopolitical nature of the area as well as answer general questions.

We also used LT&T to take us to the MZAR skifield. Again they were highly professional. Finally on New Years Morning Hussein personally came to pick us up from the hotel and take us to the airport.

Great Country, Great company and we had great time.

Visited December 2012