“The Best. Period.”

Ranked #14 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Windsor, Canada
“The Best. Period.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel from April 02nd to April 13th of 2014 for leisure.

The hotel is excellent. The Staff are the star of this hotel. Tarek, Sarah, Rabih, Nabil, Elie, Ali and Sarah at the restaurant are all amzing and pleasant to work with. They made my stay unforgetable. Keep up the wonderful work guys.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone (families or businessmen).

Thanks Staybridge Suites Beirut for making my stay in Beirut unforgettable.

ZK

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for your time and efforts in providing us with your valuable comments. It is truly a pleasure for us to hear that you had an unforgettable experience and you were satisfied with the accommodation, service, and staff. I will surely share this review with the team.

Thank you for recommending Staybridge Suites Beirut to all travelers interested to visit Lebanon.

Ihab Kanawati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed April 18, 2014

It's easy to see why SBS has the number one Tripadvisor rating. I stayed twice in April, a total of 5 nights and everything was perfect. Great rooftop pool, great service, very helpful staff, free wifi that works, and great central location. I would refer this hotel with confidence to any one travelling to Beirut
Tim Hawley

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and we highly appreciate your reiteration of being number one on Tripadvisor. Our staff always aims to provide a great service and genuine hospitality to ensure a pleasant stay to all our guests.
I would like to thank you one more time for sharing your experience at Staybridge Suites Beirut, your new home away from home.

Looking forward to accommodate you in the near future

Cowdenbeath, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed here for 12 days glorious days last month and was most impressed. The hotel really is a home from home and did not feel like a hotel but rather like my own apartment! I could invite guests to enjoy the wonderful scenery, calm atmosphere and catch up over some drinks.

Before arriving for my planned trip I was impressed that I got a call from Elsy to ask if there was anything she could assist me with. I later came to realise that this personal touch and focussed attention on guests is what this hotel does best.

I found that staff were always on hand to assist and the living area downstairs was ideal for sitting with my friends, watching tv, or even playing the xbox! There was a laptop and printer on hand and I could make myself a hot drink for free 24 hours a day!

Another much valued benefit of staying in Staybridge is that I didn’t need to worry about my luggage allowance as I could simply bring less clothes and use the ample washing machines and driers for free!

The social night on a Tuesday and Thursday was a great way to mix with other guests and staff and sample the complimentary drinks and food on offer! I would like to see one of these days change to a weekend slot though as I wouldn’t want to miss out on this if I came for a short weekend trip. I also didn’t have to worry if I eat too much - I could use the 24 hour gym or swim in the roof top pool which had stunning panoramic views of Beirut!

A special mention must go to Guy and Sarah who served me almost daily at breakfast. Guy was great at coming up with his own personal recipe’s and encouraging me to try them out! He took time to build up a friendly rapport and remained focused on providing a service which upheld the brand standards.

My room was cleaned daily to a very high standard and having my own kitchen was an added bonus. A mention must go to Tarek whose warm smile and happy demeanour made my stay more enjoyable. Tarek took time to build up a good relationship and made me feel very valued,nothing was too much for him.

I lost count how many times I was asked by staff “how are you Mr Brown” “Are you enjoying your stay Mr Brown” The staff seemed very keen to ensure I was happy and it is no surprise that this hotel is number one on Trip Advisor - a hotel which puts it’s customers at the forefront will always succeed.

I want to thank all the team for helping me surprise my good friend and brother and managing to keep this secret. He really was shocked to see me and it was wonderful that the hotel kept this a secret for so long.

So to all the team members name that I can still recall …. Rudolph,Elsy,Naif,Rabih, Tarek, Guy, Sarah, a big thank you to you all. I wish you every success in maintaining the high standards that you strive for.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time and efforts in sharing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor, your honest review is making all of us strive to continue delivering such exquisite service and even beyond.

Thank you for all your genuine comments, especially the friendliness attitude of our staff. We really appreciate all the compliments mentioned related to the services provided by Staybridge Suites. I am confident that your wonderful description of the hotel will be highly appreciated and beneficial to many guests.

I will personally look forward to welcoming you back to your second home next time you decided to be in town!

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We booked Stay bridge Suites for 6 days, and those 6 days were one of the best times staying in Beirut. In this hotel there are amazing and really helpful staff members that i got to know like Sarah, Sarah Seiby (Pocahontas), Guy, Rabih (Flash), Tarek, Ellie, and Nabil. Although there are some staff members that we didn't have a chance to meet but we all know they are working extremely hard to achieve the best. These staff members are working really hard to show us guests that they want us to feel at home. I will definitely come back and stay at this hotel because of how great the exteriors and interiors are. It's a great place with a great atmosphere of a home designed breakfast, room and service. You can't imagine how beautiful the pool and gym look like, its looks amazing and clean all the time. The service at the hotel is simply described in one word "Amazing". The breakfast and the social event at the hotel is really good, the food is fresh and clean. Again I really recommend you stay at Stay Bridge because of how wonderful it is.

Room Tip: The best room is 1503, amazing view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you sharing your feedback on trip advisor. I will surely share your
review with the whole team and we are happy you have enjoyed our home-feeling spirit delivered by our
staff.

Once again, we would like to thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Beirut as your primary destination for your accommodation. Simply, you made us anxious to serve you again in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I booked this because I saw that this was number 1 on trip advisor.

My experience began when I emailed the hotel the day before arriving to arrange a taxi. They arranged it very quickly, giving me the driver’s cell phone number in case I couldn’t find him at the airport. This eliminated the stress of being ripped off/exploited by the notorious taxi sharks.

The staff lived up to their excellent reputation, being friendly, welcoming and attentive. On check-in I asked for a room near the top. The best they could offer me was 8th floor.

The whole place was modern, clean & functional. I especially liked using the glass lifts.

The room was spacious and well equipped. On arriving I found some complimentary goodies & drinks. The room had fridge/freezer, cooking facilities, cutlery etc. I liked the way I could fix the shower temp setting for the next time I used it. I also appreciated the way the lights don’t immediately turn off when I take my room card out of its holder.

Breakfast had a good selection. Proper orange juice (unlike other places I’ve recently stayed). The drinks machine did hot chocolate.

The hotel does regular social evenings where guests are invited to a drinks reception with staff and other guests. I thought I’d give it a try and turn up. I found the people there friendly and welcoming. I learned a bit more about Lebanese culture and what brought other visitors there.

A highlight for me was the swimming pool. It’s on the top of building (floor 23 – not 33 as an earlier post suggests). It’s as bright and sparkly as in the pictures. The water’s clear, the temperature perfect. It’s just about big enough to do lengths.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim D
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I highly appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Staybridge Suites Beirut, and I am delighted to note that you’ve enjoyed your overall experience with us.

Thank you for complimenting the hotel's facilities, services and attentiveness of the staff. Our team is always ready to deliver a memorable stay to our guests. We are happy that you have appreciated Staybridge Suites Beirut concept when it comes to the social evening which is done twice a week in The Gathering Area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed in SBS twice - and we will defo come back again! Amazing place, great atmosphere of a real home, kitchen in rooms & complimentary 24/7 coffee on the mz floor (!) + breathtaking 180 degree view (from our 12th and 13th floors). No complaints. PS don't miss out breakfast king whose name is Guy! ;)

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for complimenting the hotel's location, views, service, attentiveness of the staff, the pool and The Roof lounge.

On behalf of the team at Staybridge Suites Beirut, I'd like to thank you again for choosing our hotel to stay in when visiting Beirut, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Well located: walking distance to restaurants, shopping, sights
Clean: flawless, regular checkup by housekeeping on customer satisfaction
carrying and attentive service: helpfull, kind, from location information to pleasing small talk
Spacious rooms, fantastic view from roof-top terrace pool, good breakfast.

I am spending some 30+ nights a year in hotels and this was one of the best I have stayed in.

The value for money is outstanding.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank focoso
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience on the travel community. Our team is thankful for sharing your thoughts on tripadvisor . We strive to deliver such experiences and we look forward to accommodate you in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,