Staybridge Suites Beirut
35 Rooms(Beirut)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsstay bridge suitesrooftop poollaundry roomhome away from homebed suitecomfy staywalking distancehamra streetminute walkhigher floorthe breakfast areafront officesmall kitchenexcellent place to stayjeita grottolebanese dishesperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Having spent 4 weeks at Staybridge Suites I actually endorse all previous, all positive, comments mentioned in "Tripadvisor" by other guests. Consequently, it is not a surprise that in spite of being opened for business last September this property is already number one among Beirut’s most established properties
However, I would like to send a thank you message to Mr Ehab Kanawati, GM, Whom without doubt stands behind the exceptional performance of this property. I have seen him all around supervising, leading and guiding the staff while mingling with the guests to make sure that they are happy and attending to their requirements. One more secret of this story of success is that all the staff act as one team or as a happy family. their professionalism, diligence, friendliness and warm attitude made me immediately feel at home and with my family. They are quite predictive and won't mind taking the extra step or steps to make sure that you are happy.

On this occasion I would like to extend my gratitude to all the team at Staybridge. I want to sincerely thank them one by one. Am not going to repeat names as they are repeatedly mentioned in all other reviews. However, I must thank here Mr. Ellie at reception for helping me beyond his responsibilities upon my arrival and Mr. Guy for meeting me the following morning at breakfast and made me feel immediately at home. Furthermore, I would like to thank as well the unknown staff working in the background as an integral part of the team.

I also need to mention the importance of the twice weekly social evenings where all guests are invited. This event allows guests to meet each other as well as hotel’s staff in an informal atmosphere to communicate, get to know each other as individuals and to develop friendships.

When I leave the hotel I am leaving friends behind. However, I shall be looking forward to return to them whenever am visiting Beirut to be again at home away from home. For all of that and more words are not enough to thank you guys my friends :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Abboud K
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your memorable experience in our hotel on tripadvisor.

Thank you for all your genuine comments especially on the friendliness of our staff and the family environment which we have delivered.

You are the most welcome in your second home once you visit Beirut again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

A Heavenly Oasis Beyond all expectations in the Heart of Beirut

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites Beirut for a week between November 23 - December 1st with my family of 3 different age groups.

As someone who travels regularly, I stayed at Staybridge brand hotels many times in North America.. this property however takes the Staybridge Brand to the "Four Seasons" or the "Ritz" end of the spectrum with many great amenities offered either for free or a fraction of the cost of those mentioned hotel brands.

Location: This All Suites Hotel is brands new with a perfect location. a few minutes walking to the Verdun classy Malls and Cafes...Concord strip Mall or the famous and always busy Hamra venues. The upper floors enjoy a stunning view of the Mediterranean and Mount Lebanon and while being in the middle of everything the hotel location is actually perfect with no noise which helps in relaxation even if you are enjoying your morning cup of Joe on the balcony.

Amenities & Services: Lots!

A roof top sparkling infinity Pool and Terrace overlooking the entire city that is heated and beautiful a very handy washer/dryer room with 24/7 access ..all guest complimentary Coffees and Tea around the clock at the Mezzanine level and FREE High Speed Internet WiFi (seriously the fastest I've experienced)..a gym for your daily exercise and a wonderful FREE Breakfast Service that includes a wonderful selection of pastries, cereals, yogurts, cheeses and ready to order omelets. The breakfast is a buffet style However the Hotel's breakfast friendly supervisor "Guy" will check on you several times and gladly cater or service requests. He will also upon request, make you the best cup Espresso or Cappuccino you had in a while!

Room: What a breath of fresh air! we had a two bedroom suite.. and is absolutely current, modern, fresh and fully equipped for anything.. mugs, coffee, full size fridge, freezer, microwave, stove, silverware, plates..etc. The Room Service is done promptly and efficiently with Mr. Ali the RS Manager personally checking with the room after the completion of service to make sure that everything is done to perfection. The decoration, Bed and furniture is very comfy and added a relaxed home feel to our stay...

Front Desk and Service:

The most courteous and professional staff .. Mr. Elie in front desk went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was comfortable every day. Ms. Sara greeted us with a smile and checked on us at every opportunity. The Security team is also very professional, personal and helpful.

Everyone at the Staybridge was always smiling and truly cared. The Hotel Manager Mr.Ihab K will make an effort to greet you and ask for anything that can be done to make your stay better...His team takes after him and follows through with this attitude and delivers. The true hospitality spirit is an art that the folks at the Staybridge Beirut take to a different level!

I look forward to staying here in my upcoming trip soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Skylander1975
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your wonderful post on trip advisor following your recent visit to Staybridge Suites Beirut with your wonderful family.

I am delighted to learn that your experience was more than perfect. Your true and genuine feedback about the hotel will certainly make a big difference to our guests and team members. We have gained a new ambassador to Staybridge Suites brand and that made us extremely happy.
I will personally look forward to welcoming you back to your second home, here in Beirut.

Faithfully yours,

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I wanted to try the new hotel since I have priority club. It is an excellent hotel with a great breakfast. The staff were very friendly. Mayassa and her team did an excellent job.
I recommend it and will stay back when i have the chance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CesK_11

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time and efforts in sharing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor, your lovely review made all of us thrilled and excited that you have enjoyed your stay at Staybridge Suites Beirut.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back to your second home, here in Beirut, at any time in the future.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I want to thanks especially Sara, Guy and the beautiful service manager Maysa who treats the guest as if they have been in the hotel before. Another small thing that will remind me is that after waking up going down and having a quik breakfast, was the excellent coffee made by Guy who as well takes time to have a quick chat.

Everyone thank you for the service.

THe hotel itself is extremely clean, provides in the room I had even a small kitchen that might be helpful when staying for a longer period (holiday). I wasn't able to use the pool due to the working hours and the weather but you have to at least go up to the 23rd floor while staying in the hotel because the view is amazing!

The only improvement I would suggest is to extend the fitness area/equipment as the current area will not attract the people to work out.

Hope to see you soon next year, Regards Pascal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pascal L

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time and efforts in sharing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor, your honest review is making all of us strive to continue delivering such exquisite service and even beyond.

Thank you for all your genuine comments, especially the friendliness attitude of our staff. I am confident sharing your opinion on the view of our pool on the 23rd floor will be highly appreciated and beneficial to many guests.

I will personally look forward to welcoming you back to your second home next time you decided to be in town!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

A fascinating and luxorious place it is! from the moment I stepped into the hotel, I was charmed by the warm welcome and beautiful smiles of staff. my stay was supposed to be short but I kept extending and did not want to leave. I woke up every morning to the magical view of the sea and the surrounding mountains, and the last thing my eyes saw before going to sleep were the colorful, jewel- like lights on the not far away mountains! the view is even more fascinating from the patio by the pool on the 23rd floor where we watched unforgettable sunrises and sunsets! This hotel has it all; fabulous view, great location where it is a walking distance from shopping areas and great restaurants, very clean rooms with beautiful furniture, delicious breakfast and wonderful wonderful, friendly staff. I want to thank every single one of the staff for caring and always smiling making our stay a memorable one especially Guy, Jana, Elie, Maysa, Sara,Tarek, Rabih. A special thank you goes to Ihab, the wonderful manager who made our three- week stay possible. We definitely want to come back and enjoy your company again. I wish you all more and more success and prosperity because you all deserve it.

Room Tip: high floors have amazing view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nadya K
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the time you took to post your experience stay following your recent visit to our hotel with your family.

I am delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about the hotel, our employee's service and friendliness, and the views from our rooftop pool.

Looking forward for your next visit at our hotel.