“My Children and I did not Miss Home!”

Staybridge Suites Beirut
Ranked #15 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Beirut, Lebanon
“My Children and I did not Miss Home!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

A fascinating and luxorious place it is! from the moment I stepped into the hotel, I was charmed by the warm welcome and beautiful smiles of staff. my stay was supposed to be short but I kept extending and did not want to leave. I woke up every morning to the magical view of the sea and the surrounding mountains, and the last thing my eyes saw before going to sleep were the colorful, jewel- like lights on the not far away mountains! the view is even more fascinating from the patio by the pool on the 23rd floor where we watched unforgettable sunrises and sunsets! This hotel has it all; fabulous view, great location where it is a walking distance from shopping areas and great restaurants, very clean rooms with beautiful furniture, delicious breakfast and wonderful wonderful, friendly staff. I want to thank every single one of the staff for caring and always smiling making our stay a memorable one especially Guy, Jana, Elie, Maysa, Sara,Tarek, Rabih. A special thank you goes to Ihab, the wonderful manager who made our three- week stay possible. We definitely want to come back and enjoy your company again. I wish you all more and more success and prosperity because you all deserve it.

Room Tip: high floors have amazing view
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the time you took to post your experience stay following your recent visit to our hotel with your family.

I am delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about the hotel, our employee's service and friendliness, and the views from our rooftop pool.

Looking forward for your next visit at our hotel.

Ihab Kanawati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the best hotel to stay at in Beirut. Close to Hamra shopping area and great selection of places to eat. Rooms are excellent with a great kitchen area and very comfortable bed. The pool area is fantastic with excellent views of the sea and mountains. Guy will welcome you in the breakfast area and his service to the customers is top notch. On Tuesday and Thursday evening 6-8pm the hotel staff welcome guest with a nice selection of snacks and beer and wine and other drinks. Sara at the front desk will welcome you with a great smile and friendly service. As part of a flight crew we stay in many hotels and this is one of the best.

Room Tip: High floor with balcony if available.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Beirut. Sharing your thoughts and experience with the travel community are highly appreciated. We are truly delighted to know that your stay was indeed a great experience as we constantly try our best to seek consistency in delivering memorable experiences at our property.

Looking forward to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in many hotels, this was the best. Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful especially Sara at the front disk and the gentleman at breakfast ( forgot his name!!). You really feel home . Value for money is definitely the best I have ever experienced. Whenever in Beirut, I will Stay"n"Bridge

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time and efforts in sharing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor, your great review made a difference to all of us.

Kuwaiy
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I would like to thank Elsy and thank all her team for the wonderful welcome received during my stay and the smile that was painted on all her colleagues faces.

Everything was perfect and the atmosphere was asif i am at my real home ... The suites concept is very well noticed .

I met a lot of Staybridge suites team during the social evening on 28th October , and was so glad to see them in this motivated spirit.

Also I would like to note that the cleaning of the suites and room was perfect adding to the location of the Suites that is accessed to all what we need daily.

I am highly recommending the viewers to experience my review and book in Staybridge suites

Wish them all the good luck...
I can remember some names and faces that I felt I know them since many years such as Elie, Nay, Gay, Maysa, jana, George , Jowana, Charles and Ihab who is lucky to have such team.
good luck for him and all Staybridge suites team.

Regards
Hatem Zuabi

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for all your compliments on our hotel, especially on the friendliness of our staff. I personally look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Beirut, next time you decided to be in town !

Beirut
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite at this hotel for a week end with the family in early September. The rooms were very well appointed with comfortable modern furniture, kitchen appliances, and LCD TV in every room. The view from the 18th floor was amazing as one can see a broad section of Lebanon mountains and the sea. Breakfast was delightful and well assorted. We also enjoyed the pool at the top with its clean water and magnificent views over the city. The staff were also consistently polite and helpful. Also, we felt that the hotel rates were below those of comparable hotels as you could easily pay much more that $300 or so for a two bedroom suite. Definitely a favorite.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for the time you have taken in posting your experience stay at TripAdvisor following your recent visit to our hotel with your family.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in this lovely city of Beirut in the near future.

Sincerelly Yours,

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel is in a very convenient location (Verdun). Hamra street is 10mins walking distance, famous Downtown and Zaytuna Bay is 7-8 mins by taxi. Also the hotel provides you taxi from a reliable company when needed.

The pool is located in the roof - 23rd floor - which was definately GREAT! Good place for sunbathing and having a cold beer! (local beer is only 2$ in the hotel :) Also, wi-fi is free and pretty fast.

Hotel staffs were so nice, they treated us like their friends. Especially Sara and Ellie, hotel manager Mr. Ihab, the breakfast man Guy and security guard at the entrence were really helpful and friendly. We thank them a lot!

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Beirut and for sharing your feedback with the travel community. We are very delighted to know that your experience was memorable.

Looking forward to accommodate you in the near future.

Sincerely Yours

brumana
Reviewed October 27, 2013

since the day i registered in the hotel the employees always told me they wanted me to feel at home, and i truly did feel the comfort of home within my stay in the hotel . All the employees were extremely friendly especially Sarah Sbeity. I'd also like to extol the chef, his breakfast were cooked to excellence. Every morning I would wake up due to the eagerness of trying his homemade and unique recipes. During night time I would relax by the pool, which was built on the roof of the hotel with the view of the skyline allowing me to balance my tranquility . the attributes of the hotel truly encourages me to visit again and i wish to thank the crew for my delightful stay.

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for all your compliments on our hotel, especially on the friendliness of our staff and the view of our pool on the 23rd floor. I personally look forward to welcoming you back toyour second home, next time you decided to be in town !