“The Best hotel in Beirut” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Beirut

Staybridge Suites Beirut
Ranked #10 of 119 Hotels in Beirut
Miami, Florida
“The Best hotel in Beirut”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the best hotel to stay at in Beirut. Close to Hamra shopping area and great selection of places to eat. Rooms are excellent with a great kitchen area and very comfortable bed. The pool area is fantastic with excellent views of the sea and mountains. Guy will welcome you in the breakfast area and his service to the customers is top notch. On Tuesday and Thursday evening 6-8pm the hotel staff welcome guest with a nice selection of snacks and beer and wine and other drinks. Sara at the front desk will welcome you with a great smile and friendly service. As part of a flight crew we stay in many hotels and this is one of the best.

Room Tip: High floor with balcony if available.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Frank S
Maysa A, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Beirut. Sharing your thoughts and experience with the travel community are highly appreciated. We are truly delighted to know that your stay was indeed a great experience as we constantly try our best to seek consistency in delivering memorable experiences at our property.

Looking forward to accommodate you again in the near future.

Ihab Kanawati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in many hotels, this was the best. Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful especially Sara at the front disk and the gentleman at breakfast ( forgot his name!!). You really feel home . Value for money is definitely the best I have ever experienced. Whenever in Beirut, I will Stay"n"Bridge

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Halhooly
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time and efforts in sharing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor, your great review made a difference to all of us.

Kuwaiy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I would like to thank Elsy and thank all her team for the wonderful welcome received during my stay and the smile that was painted on all her colleagues faces.

Everything was perfect and the atmosphere was asif i am at my real home ... The suites concept is very well noticed .

I met a lot of Staybridge suites team during the social evening on 28th October , and was so glad to see them in this motivated spirit.

Also I would like to note that the cleaning of the suites and room was perfect adding to the location of the Suites that is accessed to all what we need daily.

I am highly recommending the viewers to experience my review and book in Staybridge suites

Wish them all the good luck...
I can remember some names and faces that I felt I know them since many years such as Elie, Nay, Gay, Maysa, jana, George , Jowana, Charles and Ihab who is lucky to have such team.
good luck for him and all Staybridge suites team.

Regards
Hatem Zuabi

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Hatemly
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for all your compliments on our hotel, especially on the friendliness of our staff. I personally look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Beirut, next time you decided to be in town !

Beirut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite at this hotel for a week end with the family in early September. The rooms were very well appointed with comfortable modern furniture, kitchen appliances, and LCD TV in every room. The view from the 18th floor was amazing as one can see a broad section of Lebanon mountains and the sea. Breakfast was delightful and well assorted. We also enjoyed the pool at the top with its clean water and magnificent views over the city. The staff were also consistently polite and helpful. Also, we felt that the hotel rates were below those of comparable hotels as you could easily pay much more that $300 or so for a two bedroom suite. Definitely a favorite.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank whm1965
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for the time you have taken in posting your experience stay at TripAdvisor following your recent visit to our hotel with your family.

I am delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about the hotel, our employee's service and friendliness, and the views from our rooftop pool.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your second home in this lovely city of Beirut in the near future.

Sincerelly Yours,

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel is in a very convenient location (Verdun). Hamra street is 10mins walking distance, famous Downtown and Zaytuna Bay is 7-8 mins by taxi. Also the hotel provides you taxi from a reliable company when needed.

The pool is located in the roof - 23rd floor - which was definately GREAT! Good place for sunbathing and having a cold beer! (local beer is only 2$ in the hotel :) Also, wi-fi is free and pretty fast.

Hotel staffs were so nice, they treated us like their friends. Especially Sara and Ellie, hotel manager Mr. Ihab, the breakfast man Guy and security guard at the entrence were really helpful and friendly. We thank them a lot!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Qais M
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Beirut and for sharing your feedback with the travel community. We are very delighted to know that your experience was memorable.

Looking forward to accommodate you in the near future.

Sincerely Yours

brumana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

since the day i registered in the hotel the employees always told me they wanted me to feel at home, and i truly did feel the comfort of home within my stay in the hotel . All the employees were extremely friendly especially Sarah Sbeity. I'd also like to extol the chef, his breakfast were cooked to excellence. Every morning I would wake up due to the eagerness of trying his homemade and unique recipes. During night time I would relax by the pool, which was built on the roof of the hotel with the view of the skyline allowing me to balance my tranquility . the attributes of the hotel truly encourages me to visit again and i wish to thank the crew for my delightful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ali Y
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for all your compliments on our hotel, especially on the friendliness of our staff and the view of our pool on the 23rd floor. I personally look forward to welcoming you back toyour second home, next time you decided to be in town !

Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Strawbridge '' Verdun'' Its not a hotel it home with lovely families, great staff, perfect location clean, well decorated , organized, luxury with great rate, state of art swimming pool.

A deep thanks to GM, Mr. Ihab K. for a really great job he did to create a such wonderful atmosphere along with his team to consider me as one of dearest family members, not just a guest .
personally i had a really fantastic stay, and a special thanks to the Sweet one Maysa from the 1st call till check out, plus I would like to thanks everyone for everything , they are all friendly with great smile.
Especially Sarah, Elile & Trark from front disk & the smart breakfast man Guy, Jana from Hub Kitchen, & special thanks to Nay & the security man he was really good & the others....
Thanks again and really hope to see u soon because its my new destination Hotel for me,
and should everyone go & enjoy the stay.
In my next stay hope to find a Business center....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Wssh
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Beirut. Sharing your thoughts and experience with the travel community are highly appreciated. I am truly delighted to know that your stay was indeed a great experience as we constantly try our best to seek consistency in delivering memorable experiences at our property.

I am happy to hear your positive feedback and kind words about the hotel, our employee's service and friendliness, and the views from our rooftop pool.
Looking forward to accommodate you again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours