“Excellent in all respects”

Lancaster Suites Raouche
Ranked #52 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I would return without hesitation. Excellent service; cheerful, professional and welcoming staff across the board; very comfortable room in all respects. The thoughtful "little extras" were appreciated. Great kitchenette and room service. Beautiful view. I only wished i could have stayed longer! Thank you again.

Room Tip: I spent just a little more to have the full view of the sea. It was a good choice and I would do so...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Mrs. Mary Ann L,

Thank you so much for your wow review!

We are so excited that you have enjoyed your stay in our property, this will give us a great push towards our aim, that is to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

Thank you again and hope that you will visit us very soon and stay a longer period.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights and it was delightful. The room was clean and all necessities were available. The view was very nice too. However, the female receptionist was unhelpful and a bit rude when I asked for wifi access. I had to call 3 times to get it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear M Olaonline,

Thank you so much for staying with us and placing this wonderful review!

Your comments concerning our colleague at the front desk will be placed into action, apologies for that, we guarantee you that this does not reflect our Lancaster Hospitality.

We are looking forward to hosting you at our hotel the next time you visit Beirut.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The room is very nice, we can't complain, very large modern and comfortable, we stayed in the suite hotel (they have 2 hotels and 1 on going). Good location in overall and very good for the price that you payed. The only issue is with the stuff, they weren't so nice and because we didn't came by car and don't look rich they asked if you were in the hotel indeed when back from the first day which isn't polite at all, I also asked if I could get some dollars from credit card (because mostly you can't cash out on ATM in the city, so make sure to bring some extra money) and never get a answered about it. Lucky I could manage myself to cash out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear M. Gabasjp,

Thank you so much for the remarkable review!

Let me first thank you for staying with us, and enjoying your stay in terms of rooms and price paid, concerning the Staff challenge, here i would like to insure that we do not discriminate among our guests, as they are our values, i really apologize for the inconvenience caused from our side, as this, does not reflect our true hospitality excellence, we have took the corrective actions concerning the cash challenge and should be finalized the next time you stay with us, .

Please let me know when would it be your next stay at our hotel, so we can do the necessary setup.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I reviewed lanacster hotel and really wanted to express my gradirute for both properties, they r both excellent and lovely in all aspects, I dropped in lancaster suites only for a short visit and found everything I want, it have kitchinette and a balcony with magnificent views over the mediterranean, just superb, I advise u to book a high room so can catch more sea view.will defenitaly come back

• Stayed: September 2013
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Again Mr. Marcraymon,

Thank you much for both reviews, and so happy to know that you enjoyed both properties, this gives us a great pleasure that we as Hotel Management company are on the right track...

Thank you again and hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been to Beirut several times, but never enjoyed staying in a hotel as much as we did @ Lancaster. Very clean, looks like brand new, welcoming staff, reasonable price, nice balcony with great sea view, & great location. Keep it up :)

• Stayed: April 2013
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Mr. Bydoor,

Thank you so much for the nice review, we will always stay up to your expectations and looking forward to hosting you again at our properties.

Thank you again.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Very nice staff especially Mrs Hind and Mrs Sahar on the front desk. Cleanliness is perfect. I recommend adding toilet spray as it is used by many. I stayed in Suite on the 6th floor as it was our anniversary. The suite has all facilities, and comfort bed and pillows!Adding on this the breakfast is good.

Room Tip: Front Seaview
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review!

Let me seize the opportunity to wish a long marriage life with your spouse, we are glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and will definitely take your comments into consideration.

We are looking forward to hosting you again and again.

Best Regard,

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed for two nights in a grand deluxe room with sea view and it was really amazing. A quite room with a full kitchen staff. The room was very clean and had a balcony also. The staff was friendly and helpful. Free wifi. I would really recommend everyone going to Beirut to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Talih A, Manager at Lancaster Suites Raouche, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review!

It is good to know that you have fully enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and looking forward to hosting you again in the near Future.

Best regards,