“Absolutely unique and brilliant”
Review of Music Hall

Music Hall
Ranked #1 of 31 Nightlife in Beirut
Reviewed November 28, 2013

It's very hard to describe Music Hall. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. Arabic cabaret doesn't cover it... it's just electrifying and amazing, full of people of all ages. This place is amazing and absolutely my number one nightspot in Beirut.

1  Thank Kate12345_10

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The fact that I have never been to a place like this before indicates that, ordinarily, cabarets with music shows are certainly not my type of entertainment nor my idea of a good location to spend an evening with friends. However, in spite of all skepticism, at the end of the night, which I suppose was around 3:30, I was perfectly happy with how things went. And I'm happy to recommend the Music Hall to others, too. If you want to go, make sure to book a table way ahead of time (folks speak of 3 weeks) and be prepared to spend serious amounts of cash. Also, heed the management's warning about having your reservation cancelled when your party arrives way too late.  Don't expect to be able to have any real conversation while you're there - the music starts at moderate volume but will get louder and louder as the evening progresses. I'm pretty picky when it comes to music but the band was more than decent and the various singers knew what they were doing. The two Arab singers that closed the show were my definite highlight.
More than anything else, this place is about the atmosphere. Folks come here to see and be seen, eat some good food in a stylish ambience while listening to some of their alltime favorites. And then they want to party. And party they do- by 2:00 everyone is dancing, clapping their hands, shouting, singing... All in all, the evening was highly enjoyable and luckily I did not have to settle the bill!
So, if you have cash to burn and want to spend an evening with a group of friends in an elegant atmosphere, wearing your Sunday best and being entertained by professionals, the Music Hall may very well be your kind of thing.

1  Thank RobertLockwoodJr
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been in so many places before but never in such a place with the amazing atmosphere where you never feel bored, every 15 minutes you enjoy a beautiful different shows; Arabic, French, English, Spanish and more. The real excitement usually starts around midnight.

beautiful and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank yasmeengh
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spending a night there is a must if you visit Beirut. With its diversified music experience and the funtastic atmosphere you will definitely enjoy a night out worth an average $50-70.

2  Thank Rabii D
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We can't see such places in the world. At least not me. And I traveled a lot in my life. And Beirut has two. It's excellent dance hall, music, theatre, disco, night club . Go with friends. Listen live performances, eat and drink. Share nightlife of this magnificent place, city and nice people. I m living in Holland. Men say "Amsterdam" night life . What a b... s..t. Beirut has a night life. Belgrade in Serbia too. Great cities, great food and great people. Europe has nominees what is the meaning of word "outing"

2  Thank Ness-SB