“Outdated show with rude staff”
Review of Music Hall

Music Hall
Ranked #1 of 34 Nightlife in Beirut
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have boycotted this place. The show has become repetitive and boring by now after watching the same show over and over for many years. The waiters are rude and unaccomodating, even the manager was that way. And on top of being overcharged which we we complained about but eventually just gave in since the staff was so obstinate, they came back and had the gall to tell us that they made a mistake and that we owed them even more!!! Even the valet parking guys outside were rude!!! I couldn't believe what was happening there... This is now the fourth time in a row that I am overcharged there BTW, so that's it... no more.

I have to mention that I have nothing against Michel Eleftiriades (the owner) or his views, but I know that that if he intends to keep his clientel and keep the tourists coming then he's gotta worry more than just how much money he made by the end of the month.

3  Thank Nitrous_13
in 4 reviews
"great performers"
"talented entertainers"
in 2 reviews
"per person including drinks"
"international music"
"f b"
"night life"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Very authentic entertainement. Nice atmosphere and great price. Different bands performing with great quality. Best performance was by far the Shahade Brothers. Very clean and great crowd. Service is excellent but food wasn't so good. For sure a recommendation if you want to party in Beirut.

1  Thank Fawaz S
Reviewed November 21, 2012

after my visit to lebanon , i recommend that once you`re there , three things are a must do ; visit the ruins of baalbeck , listen to fairuz the diva of the lebanese music , and most of all have the best nightlife experience ever at the music hall beirut with its unique concept of live world fusion music . once inside after earlier reservation , i got amazed by its fascinating stage and the huge red curtain that hides behind it every while a magical show that took me all around the world yet with an oriental touch.
the price is fair comparing the great service offered and the best atmosphere ever in lebanon.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Having to travel a lot for business made me almost an expert in nightlife too. Wherever I travel I make sure I visit the best places in town. The curtains of Musichall hide behind them magic that is only revealed for 10 to 20 minutes, then they close only to reopen a few minutes later to take you on a another voyage to another part of the world from Cuba to the gypsies of ex-Yugoslavia passing by Egyptian "saidi" music and many more shows that will never fail to surprise you. Well, I can can say that Musichall beirut knows what I want more than I do. I listened to some music age had almost made me forget all about it, they had some abba show going on that took me back for a few years back. As for the prices, they made sense to me, I had around three rounds of whiskey that were included in the cover charge that was around 60$ I guess. I didn't have dinner but the food on tables next to me looked really good. All in all, Musichall is not only a place one should try but a place one should escape to whenever tired or just looking for a fun destination.

2  Thank RichardHadife
See more reviews
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I visited Music Hall in August 12, firstly you need to have booking as it get very crowded as they work only on Thursdays, Fridays ans Saturdays. The place is like a theatre with different bands from everywhere in the world performing very different types of music. The place is very good and highly recommended to visit, you will love it. The only thing I didn't like so much was the slow sevice as I had to ask 4 times to get the the first drinks. As well to be honest, this happended only once and the next drinks we asked for came quickly. Prices are quite high, but the place worths it.