“The best place I've ever been!”
Review of Music Hall

Music Hall
Ranked #1 of 31 Nightlife in Beirut
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've travelled 45 countries and more than 300 cities; been in a lot of night clubs, lounge bars, restaurants, etc. but I've never been at such an amazing and great place like Music Hall in Beirut! Trust me, there is no such place even in NYC, London, Berlin... it's the concept of Music Hall and it's owner His Majesty, the Emperor of Nowheristan - Michel Elefteriades what makes the place unforgettable and awesome!
DON'T MISS A CHANCE TO VISIT IT ONCE YOU ARE IN BEIRUT! It's really awesome!

p.s. while writing this review I saw the question below: "what sort of visit was it?" - let me tell you: I've been there: with my friends, been there solo, been there with my Boss (business), been there with my BF... doesn't matter - you are there? means you are enjoying it!

I've been there for I-don't-even-remember-how-many-times since 2007. Last time in December 2011..have watched different programs, all of them were SUPER! btw, I'm leaving for Beirut in 3 days and I already have my reservation on August 4th, 2012.. so happy!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

a theater? a night club? a restaurant? a bar? arabic music? latin? english? international? well, it's all in music hall!
If you're a tourist and you heard about beirut night life, don't DON'T miss it! make sure you reserve first and being on a conch is better than table/bar.

2  Thank mghantous
Reviewed June 24, 2012

An absolute music feast and brilliant concept. Imagine a live music venue with amazing singers and full orchestral band that slowly but surely changes from sultry jazzy vibes to the funkiest disco experience you ever had. We absolutely loved this place and had a ball. Minimum spend at the bar for us was $60 per head so wasn't cheap but well worth it. Reserve a night for this and you won't regret it. You should book in advance but it is possible to get a last minute booking so have a go!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

After a hard day at work, the boss is no longer tolerable, the girlfriend has dumped you, the dog has done it on your bed, the parents don't understand you, no worries............your answer is MUSIC HALL, a place located in the center of Beirut, delivers the best venues in town(Latin included) , live performances from very talented individuals will make you wonder "why didn't i think of this before!!!!" along with drinks, all kinds of drinks at your disposal plus friends, this is truly the best combination.

1  Thank Cyrilkhoury
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This place was a different experience altogether , the live music dances etc etc were awesome.
Few traditional performers were so nice ,there is this guy who comes dressed like a army guy , with some special kind of music , superb
There was a bride next to our table, omg she was so well dressed.we were really lucky to get a lovely crowd

1  Thank NandiniHyderabad