“Mini Italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

An authentic Italian restaurant indeed!
What adds to the great food & wine, is the cozy ambience in the garden...took me back to my honeymoon in Italy <3

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Was invited to this restaurant by a couple of friends, the food is really good, and service is correct. Taste is also good, will be going there again soon with my wife and some friends

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We were in Beirut for three days this week and came across Fiona's as we were walking around the city. We thought it looked very pretty and the menu looked good so went that evening. Being a Monday night there was only us and a table of 6 people in the place, so the service was pretty good! Food was very good, I had a HUGE plate of parma ham and a separate plate of sliced melon as a starter, it was easily enough for two and really filled me up. However we had a break of about 10 minutes and had Fiona's ravioli and my partner chicken with rosemary. Both were very good, the pasta had a lovely parmesan sauce, very tasty. Restaurant is very pretty, lovely comfortable seating with cushions, low lighting, very good. Certainly recommend it. It's not a cheap and cheerful joint, but I thought the cost was reasonable and the wine was well priced too.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The appetizers are great, the filet and their signature chicken artichoke is tasty. The deserts are a must try. The rear garden is great in good weather.

1  Thank Salah H
Reviewed December 29, 2011

the food is delicious, the ambiance is classy very nice at lunch and dinner time.

1  Thank ElsyMikhael