“Top burger”
Review of BRGR Co

BRGR Co
Ranked #267 of 826 Restaurants in Beirut
Dining options: Late Night
Description: BRGR Co is designed as a former butcher shop turned burger joint, with a weathered feeling that harks back to another time. Counter seating runs along the edge of the open exhibition kitchen, where burgers are flame grilled, swaddled in wax paper, and then delivered tableside with shakes that make your head spin.
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Top burger”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

A good Burger restaurant, friendly staff and very clean premises. Yes the burgers may be a bit on the expensive side - but you get what you pay for. No complaints at all.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
“Good burgers, a bit pricey”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The burgers at this place are yummy, no complaints on that front. I found the decor odd, from the outside it looks like a fancy Ashrafieh restaurant, but it is in the end a burger place.
I found the prices a bit high ($50 for 2 burgers, 2 sodas and an ice cream), but overall the experience was good.

• Visited August 2013
“Really inconsistent”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

****Thank you for referring to my profile to understand how I rate restaurants****

I have been several times to BRGR Co. and this has been on of the most inconsistent places I have been to. Overall I have had more negative experiences than positive ones and the last one I had discouraged me to go there for a while.

there isn't much to say about the menu. Different types of burgers: meat cuts, sizes, seasonings. All what you would expect from a gourmet burger joint. My main issue is with the quality and tastiness of the meat. the tasteless patty that was served during my last visit made me question the quality of the ingredients which deserves a 2-star according to my rating scale.

if you insist on visiting, try the truffle fries which are definitely interesting.

Apart from the this the place is nice in a traditional building with an open kitchen. Service is good and in line with what you would expect. Prices are in line with the positioning of the place, maybe a tad too high. But given the quality served, I would not be willing to pay the price.

• Visited May 2013
NYC
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Went there last night with some friends, ordered the 6oz medium with Parmesan truffle fries...to make a long story short it was delicious! Probably the best have had in a long time! Highly recommend this place:)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dimitri D
“Used to be better”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have reviewed this restaurant before and mentioned it as one of the most consistent in terms of quality. Sadly, the last time I visited the Souks branch, I felt the quality was not the same. As is often the case with restaurants that branch out so fast, I feel like the quality of the food has been sacrificed since they opened other branches elsewhere.
I ordered the same burger I always order and was enjoying it as usual until I chewed on a piece of hard gristle. Now, in my opinion, this is the kind of thing that can make or break a burger. I literally could not finish it. I wonder if they are using cheaper cuts of meat now or else they are not cleaning the meat as well as they used to. Either way, I was very disappointed and have not eaten there since because it made me feel ill.
I really hoped this was a one time thing but upon discussing it with others who used to frequent the first branch in Monot, I've found that others have also noticed a slight decline in quality. Besides this disappointment, I used to admire their price control. I.e. I was happy that, unlike other burger and fast food restaurants, there were no unjustified price hikes. The same meal I used to order is now 3$ more.
I will have to find another 'favorite' burger place for the time being... But, I hope I can return in the future and find it restored to its former glory.

• Visited March 2013