“Always excellent”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've been there many times. It's cozy it's delicious very good food, so yummy. It's a nice mix/twist of Armenian Lebanese. A must do

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Armenian/Arabic restaurant with really great decor which reminded me Greece actually. Long tables for group of friends or families. Quite noisy plus live musician who is singing throughout all night. He is nice to listen as a background music, but was a bit annoying when he is singing for your table an hypnotizing you with his eyes. We were not sure if he is that commited or just waiting for tips. To be honest I expected more from the food. Maybe I wanted too much, but I grew up next to Armenian family and I do know their food very well. Everything I have tasted at that restaurant was pretty average comparing to the authentic cuisine. Plus unfortunately after the dinner I got food poisoning. I don't want to blame the restaurant, but I felt bad couple of hours right afte the dinner. So I will not be back there. Even though the atmosphere was great and I enjoyed te evening with my friends.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

tried this restaurant during winter, the food was delicious and variety of the menu is satisfying and the live music is entertaining in addition to the friendly staff.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

When in Beirut, it is must to go restaurant, with the best of Lebanese and Armenian food. Won't tell more, just go and find out!, and you'll regret if you don't:))

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I highly recomend it it's the best restaurant in town i love it try the Manti and rass 3assfour with Humus ... Also dont miss the Cherry Kabab ... Small nice music freindly staff ... I recommmend it more in winter ...