“I regret I didn't try it sooner”
Review of La Posta

La Posta
Ranked #222 of 826 Restaurants in Beirut
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine Italian Dining. At La Posta you reach the summit of the fine Italian dining! Apart of the romantic decoration, the remarkable roof terrace with the historical Lebanese villa aside, La Posta serves exquisite authentic Italian cuisine. All efforts are focused to make you have the best Italian experience you have ever had. At La Posta, enthusiasm and passion for Italian food is guaranteed.
“I regret I didn't try it sooner”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

La posta has a great outdoor seating in a beautiful tastefully decorated garden ... The atmospher is so relaxing the type that makes enjoy food in a slow pace ... The food it self is superb quality on of the best in Beirut and the flavor is just right...the service was fast and attentive my only regret is I didn't discover this marvelous Italian restaurant sooner... I will be a regular from now on

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Montreal
“Nice outdoor setting + Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We went to La Posta for a family celebration and everything was Perfect. We were seated outside since the weather was very nice. The staff is extreemly friendly and helpful. We order plenty of different dishes to try. Every single plate was excellent and we could not complain about anything. There was always a waiter around our table making sure everything is fine! My favorite main course was the Sea Food Risotto.
Would definitely go back soon and strongly suggest La Posta if you love Fine Italian Dining !

• Visited April 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“very good restaurant”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had a very enjoyable evening with friends. The food was excellent, very varied and fresh. The service was good if a little unattentive. Unfortunately it was a little too cool to eat on the terrace which is superb. Would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Italian in Beirut”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have eaten here once before when visiting Beirut and first time I visited I had my meal in the garden, which is lovely. This time the food was again pretty faultless. I had Parma Ham with melon as a starter, which was great, though the melon was a bit hard, but then it is winter. The service is great and attentive and there always seems to be a great ambience. It is one of Beirut's best Italian restaurants.

• Visited January 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Guaranteed quality Italian”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

La Posta is one of the best Italian restaurants in Lebanon. Simple pasta dishes as well as more complex ones are perfectly executed and the setting is very comfortable, all for a very acceptable price and cut from the noise and business of the capital.

Visited December 2012