All reviews university students hamra street small kitchen on a daily basis cleaning service great gym decent size close proximity american university of beirut great place to stay comfortable beds per day perfect location sea view walking distance free wifi minute walk
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Pros:
- Location is decent, walking distance to AUB and Hamra Street.
- Parking available but paid (5,000 lira per day)
- Bed was comfy
- Safe box is available
Cons:
- Apparently, booking solo isn’t quite familiar to the lady on reception! I got to be interrogated in an unprofessional way if “visitors” later to be joining...
- No free amenities like water, coffee...
- Old & rusty rooms - needs maintenance

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

My 9 day stay at Bliss 3000 was comfortable. The service provided was excellent, all staff members were helpful and kind - they helped me switch rooms promptly.
The location couldn't be better, it allows you to be very close to the hustle and bustle of Hamra and Bliss streets yet is on a calm side street. There's also a grocery store right around the corner.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank salsharki
Premise_Chairman, Owner at Bliss 3000, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you kindly! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent. I was very happy with everything. The service was splendid and I was very pleased with everything and I would definitely return when I visit Beirut again. Special thanks to May from the front desk, she was a great help to my trip. I would definitely recommend the hotel to many of my friends and relatives. Thank you so much and I cannot wait until I return to Beirut again to be treated with such respect and regard.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Amr S

Thank you kindly Amr! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

The staff is helpful. The room was clean and had a great view of the sea between some buildings.However, it was a bit basic despite being of a decent size. There were no bedside lamps, which are important to me as I like to read in bed. There also wasn't a proper table where I could write or eat. Instead there was a single arm chair and a small coffee table. There is a kitchenette next to the bed, which was a bit strange, as it felt like I was sleeping in the kitchen. There is no complementary water, or coffee. There wasn't a kettle to boil water and I had to use the microwave to make hot drinks. I stayed for 5 days and used up the shampoo and body wash but these were not replenished when the cleaners did their rounds.
The hotel is close to AUB and a lot of interesting shops at night. It's a short walk to the Cornishe where bus 15, which goes to the two main bus stations (Cola and Doura) runs by. So in terms of location it is really good.

Date of stay: May 2018

Thank you Khin for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Bliss 3000 was a perfect place for my family’s visit to Lebanon. Steps away from American University of Beirut and nestled in the vibrant Hamra neighborhood, the staff soon made us feel like visiting family!

Small and locally owned, definitely NOT an international corporate chain, the studio apartment was not luxurious, but basic and clean, with plenty of storage for luggage and clothing. But the real treasure was the owner and staff. We had breakfast (included) each morning in the cafe on the top (8th) floor and had a marvelous view of the neighborhood and the Mediterranean Sea beyond. We were among a very few western visitors, and the staff couldn’t have been friendlier and more attentive to everyone. The simple breakfast included traditional Lebanese breakfast foods like yoghurt and fresh vegetables, soft flat bread and za’atar, along with croissants, coffee and juices. A special thank you to the cafe maitre’d, Saier, who answered our many questions and soon felt like a friend.

Our overall experience was excellent and will be our choice again next time we visit Beirut!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Turiebmom

Thank you kindly! We look forward to hosting you again soon.