“Not bad”

Waves Aqua Park & Resorts
Ranked #44 of 98 things to do in Beirut
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This is the best water park in lebanon so far. The only problem is that the entrance is too expensive if you go with a family from 5-6 members..

7  Thank MohamadZein
There are newer reviews for Waves Aqua Park & Resorts

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Irresponsible and immature life guards: I hit a kid inside the slide on his backhead because of a life guard mistake and he fainted ... my big surprise was seeing the life guards flirting with girls and not coming to help me or the kid ... when I yelled at them 5 of them surrounded me and almost had a fight rather than helping the kid.

If you want your kid to get killed this would be the best place, other than that it's too expensive 3$ parking + 27$ entrance fees + 20$ lunch (average lunch) ... I'm not stepping a foot inside this place.

18  Thank Shatazone
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This place is good for families and kids, not very recommended for grown ups because of the noise

1  Thank BeirutDiva
Reviewed April 18, 2012

a pretty big aqua park...with all sorts of entertainment..from slides to bungee jumping, music... a restaurant, shops ...and in a very nice spot outside of the city, nice environment since its surrounded by trees

Reviewed March 13, 2012

When I was a young guy I used to work at that place during summer and enjoy my weekday and weekend there now I turned out to be a 30 years old guy and still more than ever want to spend my quality fun time at waves aqua park.
It is a great place for work, fun and joyful experience with friends, family and colleagues,
Don't miss the fun ever at one of unique places and not to miss, waves aqua park!!