“Don't go there”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Don't go there”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Irresponsible and immature life guards: I hit a kid inside the slide on his backhead because of a life guard mistake and he fainted ... my big surprise was seeing the life guards flirting with girls and not coming to help me or the kid ... when I yelled at them 5 of them surrounded me and almost had a fight rather than helping the kid.

If you want your kid to get killed this would be the best place, other than that it's too expensive 3$ parking + 27$ entrance fees + 20$ lunch (average lunch) ... I'm not stepping a foot inside this place.

Visited July 2012
18 Thank Shatazone

66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Good for kids”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This place is good for families and kids, not very recommended for grown ups because of the noise

Visited July 2012
1 Thank BeirutDiva
Geneva, Switzerland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

a pretty big aqua park...with all sorts of entertainment..from slides to bungee jumping, music... a restaurant, shops ...and in a very nice spot outside of the city, nice environment since its surrounded by trees

Visited September 2011
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

When I was a young guy I used to work at that place during summer and enjoy my weekday and weekend there now I turned out to be a 30 years old guy and still more than ever want to spend my quality fun time at waves aqua park.
It is a great place for work, fun and joyful experience with friends, family and colleagues,
Don't miss the fun ever at one of unique places and not to miss, waves aqua park!!

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Good family fun”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Has all sorts of fun rides. A rather small area but the slides and other pools are excellent

1 Thank Fhsu K