“Excellent stay and hospitality”

Le Patio Boutique Hotel
Ranked #18 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Everything was good the location is wonderful for me because I love shopping and the hotel is in the middle of the shopping area, the stuff were very polite and helpful , the breakfast was very delicious and had lots of varieties, the suite was very clean and very well equipped, the only bad thing was the noises from the parties came from outside but after the second night you will get used ti it, I think every time I travel to Beirut I will choose this nice hotel ...

Room Tip: Everything was perfect except for the noise of the music that comes from the outside, but after a th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is our second time around at the Le Patio in almost a month. Our home is only thirty minutes away from the hotel !!.But we will definitely stay at the Le Patio again any time.
I am a very busy surgeon and my wife is a very busy housewife with three little kids to look after.
To us Le patio was the ideal place with the ideal location where we can take a break from work and home and at the same time be close enough so that we don't have to spend half a day driving.
To me three things are most important when I run away to relax for a day or two:
1-Very few hotels can compete with Le patio regarding the location , so central yet very quiet if You want
2-Clenliness; the hotel extremely tidy and clean
3-Frindliness of the staff: all staff members we met were very friendly and helpful

Finally I loved the breakfast on the lovely terrace

All in all it is worth every penny spent . We will definitely do it again.
We also recommended it to good few of our friends and some of them already stayed at Le Patio and again enjoyed it.
Think about having a membership or a special guest card with some privileges to regular customers .
Dr. Hazem Badih

Room Tip: Rooms with the terrace are best
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hazem_badih
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff of the hotel were very hospitable and personal, almost everyone addressed me by name, they extended every assistance possible and were very accomidating breakfast was dilicouse and they had lots of varieties, the suite was clean, spaciouse and very well equipped , the only vice was the weekend partying noises near by that continued till the early hours of the morning, but if you were a party animal, than that would be perfect for you, saying that, I was able to sleep soundly after getting used to the noise.
The location..... Couldn't be better, smack in the middle of town.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014

i have been to Le patio twice during my business trips to Beirut and i have to say that it is much better than big chain hotels i stayed in before there. The staff is super friendly, professional, and always looking for ways to make the residents happy and comfortable. i have to say, the staff is the jewel of this hotel. On my second visit, the room i was first put into was too small but when i talked to the reception lady and manager, they generously upgraded me to a more spacious room and i was a happy customer :)

FYI: Best Bed pillows Ever! i had to buy one from them before i leave!

keep up the good work

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I never enjoyed a vacation as i did in this perfect Hotel ,I will never ever forget this holiday as long as live, the staff were so helpful , farrah ,Tony , Gihan , Room service , the manager Lucas , and the Boss who is behind all this successful story Mr, Ashraf El Nahas , From the first day you will feel that you are in your home and all the staff starting from the room service to the reception or the manager is really your friends and they trying their best to make you feel comfort and happy.
Finally i really appreciate all what they did , My recommendation to every one is to try this experience and i am sure this perfect team will never let you down.

Room Tip: all choices is perfect
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good service.Very good breakfast.Nice and kindly employes.
In Downtown of Beirut.Close to everything.To rent a bike,eat an authentic shawarma, to buy expensive brands or souvenirs, etc. We enjoyed! Thank you for the service

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Best Location you can get in downtown Beirut, They had a sea view until a building is constructed in front of them and blocked their view.
We got the biggest suite in the Hotel, very spacious! unfortunately the bathtub is really small I can barely fit in it and you feel the tub is gonna crack under you feet! for this huge bathroom they should at least put a Jacuzzi all this empty space for nothing!
We had couples in room massage the staff was not up to the standard they came in without any spa outfit in their regular clothes (an outfit reflects cleanliness) and they were not very professionals, no coordination with hotel when they came to our room they were missing some towels so we had to wait for the room service for 30mins to get towels and start our session. we had to put for them the music CD as well...
You also can hear everything from the parties in Downtown nearby pubs all night, the rooms are not isolated and we had the farthest room in the hotel and we still hear everything.
Last we had in room breakfast, horrible, I ordered the healthy breakfast that should be Muesli and fruits I got a small of Muesli but the surprising is the choice of fruits! I got couples of slices of red apple, couple of slices of green apple and couple of slices of oranges! Come ON!! at least put some bananas, strawberries,... not very thin slices of apples!!!!! and a low fat canned yogurt with fruits :s you expect this to be served in a 2 3 starts max hotel not a 5 star hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Lucas W, General Manager at Le Patio Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

First and foremost, let me apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to assure you that we constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality.
Our hotel is often chosen by our guests on special occasions like wedding anniversaries, and we do our best to make their stay as most pleasant and enjoyable as it can be. Most of our guests who stayed with us keep a memorable memory of their experience and are delighted to be welcomed back.
I am very sorry to read about your findings in your recent experience, however, we would appreciate of you can give us another chance the next time you are in Beirut, and I will be more than happy to handle your reservation personally where I will make sure to make it up for you.