“Cosy and friendly hotel in heart of Beirut”

Le Patio Boutique Hotel
Ranked #18 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Le Patio is a clean and cosy little hotel in the heart of Beirut, it is easy to walk around from the hotel. The Manager and staff are welcoming and helpful and the breakfast is good. It is also very quiet which is nice for central Beirut.

Room Tip: Some rooms are particularly nice because they have balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice room, nice welcoming staff, very very good location,and reasonable price
İ wouldnt stay anywhere else in beirut.
Thanks to Hotel manegement
Good job:)....................................................

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Yashinman
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have to say that I was quite disappointed by this hotel.
The rooms are in deep need of a fresh coat of paint (black finger prints on wall, around sockets... not possible in a 5 stars), the furniture in the room need to be changed because they are really damaged, carpet dirty, 2 armchairs on blacony destroyed and old... Actually rooms need to be modernized.
Heavy rain one night so water was leaking from windows in room and bathroom, I had to block water with towels.
I was sad that it was impossible to access the top-roof terrace, it happened in others hotels and they always tell you that swimming pool is closed.
Most annoying was the music in the corridors you can hear in the bedroom, specially when you are in need of a nap during the afternoon.
But the situation is good, food from room-service is good as well and the balcony is a great point.
If you really want a 5 stars experience go to Le Grey. More expensive but one the best I've ever been.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank evrard23
Lucas W, General Manager at Le Patio Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at Le Patio Boutique Hotel.

I was really concerned to know that you had an unpleasant experience, so please accept our sincere apologies; what you might felt is totally unacceptable, and we regret that you didn’t find the room up to your contentment.
Rest assured that your remarks have been passed to the concerned departments in order to take the necessary correctives measures.
It goes without saying that our daily purpose is to improve the consistency of our service and quality.

We are eager to re-establish the lost poise and hope you will be returning to Beirut in the near future in order to have the chance to give you another impression of the hotel, where we will be gladly offering a complimentary upgrade to the best available suite.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Everything is just PERFECT.

I have stayed at many different hotels around the world from big resorts to small boutique hotels.
I find Le Patio's service is impecable !! Farah, Anthony, Wael to name a few is just so nice and very accomodating. Your level of service is really up to par with all the 5 stars hotels in Asia. This is quite unusual to find this level of service especially in the middle east.
I was considering Le Gray and Alegro when I was looking for a hotel in Beirut, I was very pleased to have chosen Le Patio. The location is perfect for me.

If I had to say something to improve your service, maybe the housekeeping. It gets inconsistent at times. Like forgetting to empty the trash, one time they would fold my clothes other time they did not. But this is jus something small that you might take note.
Overall..... I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Being my first time in Beirut, I did not expect the City to be what I saw ... not with all the strange news items on TV.
Most of Beirut's streets are stone paved and narrow enough for just one lane left for traffic (the other being for parking). When we got to the hotel, my driver informed me that he wouldn't be able to go further in therefore he dropped me a short distance away. I was naturally inclined to judge the hotel but my "attempted prejudice" immediately got quashed when I was received by a very pleasant Hotel porter called Hassan.
Upon reaching the reception, I found that they had already set up my file and were just waiting for my credit card. I was happy when the lady informed me that my booking had been made with provision for Vegetarian meal and that she was summoning the Chef (Youssef) to have him get a better detail of my preferences Needless to mention, Youssef's team did a good job of taking of my dietary needs the whole week that I was there.
Subsequent days were pleasant what with the hotel's very well done sound proofing making one not notice that one is dead in the middle of the city. The two TV sets were a plus given the suite layout of the hotel. The gym - though small - was sufficiently equipped. Saving grace though was that for the week that I was there, I only met one other guest come in to train in the wee hours of the morning :-).
The General Manager (Lucas) was very helpful and quick to get questions and issues resolved as soon as they came to his attention.
All in all, I strongly recommend this hotel to any business traveler that wants peace of mind after a hard day out.

Room Tip: Be careful not to be given the street facing rooms ... you may want to insist on the seaside facing...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RasDunkie
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have stayed at Le-Patio two weeks ago when I was in Beirut on business. I have to say that the level of service, the attention to detail, the personable treatment by the hotel staff have exceeded my expectations by far. In addition, and given that it is a boutique hotel, the consistency of service and availability of it is better than 5-star chain hotels. I arrived on a Sunday and requested an immediate dry-cleaning service and it was attended to. Room service is round the clock. Furthermore, the centrality of the location is excellent. I would like to extended my gratitude here to Mr. Lucas William the General manager who made sure that my stay is satisfactory. It have to say that seeing him on duty on a Sunday is something that I am not used to.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2012

When we arrived at the hotel, all of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They double upgraded us to a nice suite. The following day they recommended a great taxi service for us who drove us to all the interesting sites outside the city that we requested (plus one he recommended to us which we loved). The hotel stored our luggage for us the whole day until we had to go to the airport. Overall, this was a great experience and we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple