Tripadvisor
Beirut
All reviews park tower suites abc mall amazing gym one bedroom suite long stay walking distance business traveler room service is business trip convenient location breakfast staff small kitchen excellent hotel spacious rooms excellent stay home away from home downtown beirut
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2019

Staayed here for a business trip, nice size rooms well equipt. The breakfast is a good selection Continental predominantly. The staff are all very attentive and helpful could not fault them. Added bonus indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. Some of the boards around the pool need replacing or repairs bu great facilities. Would recommen for buisness or leisure. Centrally placed to expore BEIRUT

Reviewed November 24, 2019

Hotel is clean, good location middle of Achrafieh district that I love and prefer to live in. Hotel has spa and pool facility which I liked and the spa is really good and staff are very friendly. Hotel staff are great and they are always helpful and kind.

Room tip: The mattress was not comfortable for me as I suffer from back problems and I had expected a better mattress.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

These guys are using the current situation in Lebanon to scam people for dollars.

They received payment from us and swift codes then suddenly turned around and blocked our room with our passports medications clothes and started blackmailing us for cash.

They claim that a swift code is not proof enough and that they need cash now.

We are with our lawyers right now preparing for a law suit.

Don’t even consider staying with them, they have access to our room and safe they have been going in and out of our room after locking us out just shopping in our room or god knows what.

We have written proof for everything and we have recorded all our encounters with them.

This is going to go public very soon. Until then, don’t even attempt to stay it’s not safe.

Their accountant just blocked my husband as soon as we called to ask for the managers number.

Waleed [--], the GM is trying to collect dollars in cash off visitors by letting them in the room, asking them for a transfer, then making sure they are going out just to lock them out and black mail them for cash money claiming he never received the transfer. BEWARE

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Dear Mrs. Lenech03,

To summarize:
* We did not receive any payment yet.
* You are due to date (25 Nov 2019) for two months and three nights.
* You took a full bag of your medicines when you asked for.
* We did not ask for cash (banknotes).
* You are the only person occupying the room with no husband.
* We do not know the contents of your room.
* Mrs. Lenech03 pass by our offices, pay and the issue will be resolved instantly.

* You have missed to pay since 22 Sep 2019 prior of protests by 25 days.
* To date nothing is posted in our bank account.
* I asked you to pay with your credit card and you refused. I never asked for cash (banknotes).
* A lock out was done on 20 Nov 2019 after you reached an outstanding balance of USD 6334 however you requested to pick up your medicines from your room and you did. We do not have any idea about the contents of your room.
* The door lock and the safe box have logs.
* One person is registered in your room while you are mentioning several occupants!!
* I met yourself and you said to me that you recalled a transfer of USD 3000 (you claimed that you only wired transferred USD 3200$ to our bank account) and nothing yet from all your figures in our bank!!

Regards,

Waleed Abou Zeid

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Excellent location in Achrafieh where we wanted . Comfortable room though I would have liked a tub in a suite bathroom instead of the large shower . An advanced shows head is recommended . Quality breakfast .
Hotel needs to allow for late check out for regular customers .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2019

Highly recommended for the business traveler in need of a convenient location and practical room. I'll be visiting every time I'm in Beirut because the staff were kind and the value was just very satisfying.

Room tip: Would need a vacuum and deep clean of the carpets.
Date of stay: September 2019