“This Diva is delighted she stayed at Park Tower Suites!”
Review of ParkTower Suites

ParkTower Suites
Ranked #17 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“This Diva is delighted she stayed at Park Tower Suites!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My son lives in Beirut. He personally visited a few hotels on my list. All 4 star and up. I'm a snob. We decided on this hotel for its great location & value and was pleasantly surprised. I honestly believe each of the employees must own this property. Each of them (Lara, Hussein, Lea, Hassan- and all the rest) treat the guests as if we were in their private home. Rooms are SPACIOUS, CLEAN, Beds are wonderful, room was quiet, supportive pillow choice kept me out of pain, breakfast was delicious & healthy as I am vegetarian, Robes are plush, housekeeping kept room neat & clean, toiletries, blowdryer, 3x magnification mirror, rain showerhead & scale in bathroom, daily turn down was a lovely bonus, balcony view of the mountains was fabulous day or night- (I even saw a rainbow last day), service was prompt (checking in & out, directions, getting taxis, change of large bills, more towels, even the doorman helped my son jump start a dead battery on our rental). Wifi worked well with our 2 computers. Walking distance to anything you can possibly need. Wish I had time to utilize spa or pool as they looked lovely.

Room Tip: High floor is recommended.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear MissCindy,

Thank you for staying with us at ParkTower Suites Beirut and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
With great pleasure I read your overall positive post and shared it with the ParkTower Suites team.
I would like to thank you for your review and the way you promoted our Hotel.
We are so glad you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the location, rooms, bedding, Wifi and Restaurant...
It is true we are lucky to be situated at a Walking distance to anything you can possibly need.

Once again, thank you for sharing your memorable experience at ParkTower Suites. We look forward to having you back soon among us.

Waleed Abou Zeid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed May 2, 2014

If you are planning a work trip or a longer stay in Beirut you I fully recommend booking a room at ParkTower. Well located, very confortable rooms, nice gym and great service. The staff is really efficient. Lara, Lea and the others on the front desk are extremely helpful as well as Hussein, Hassan and the rest of the restaurant staff. I stayed for almost two months there and don't regret at all.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear CHZImmermann,

I would like to thank you for the time you gave to share your experience following your stay with us at ParkTower Suites Beirut.

It is a pleasure to know that you had a perfect experience at our property. Thank you for complementing the reception team for the prompt and professional service, and for your positive notes about the room, the restaurant and gym.

We value your comments on the Spa, the front desk staff, as well the Food and Beverage team.

I am excited to know that you enjoyed your overall visit and that everything was up to your expectations.

On behalf of the whole team at ParkTower Suites I look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in Beirut.

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed at Park Tower for an extended period (over a year) and we were very satisfied. It was truly a home away from home. We had a one-bedroom suite, which is spacious (about 70 m2) and has two balconies. Two beds are comfortable and there is enough space in the closets and drawers. The living room has all the necessities like a writing desk and a sofa and includes a small kitchen corner with a fridge and a stove. Satellite TV offers 121 channels, including most French channels. There are 2 TV sets in the apartment. Unlike some European apartment hotels, the suites are cleaned daily and bedding and towels changed. The location of the hotel is convenient, in the heart of Achrafieh, within walking distance of ABC Mall. Restaurants in Monot St and Gemayzeh are also nearby. Even downtown is relatively near.

The service at the hotel is efficient, particularly the receptionists, who are there 24/7 to assist with any problem; Lara and Lea are particularly friendly. One should not forget the 1st Floor Restaurant, which offer a decent selection of meals at a reasonable price. The service is very good. During our stay there were several chefs and waiters; Hussein was there most of the time and could serve as an example of a competent professional. There is also a room service providing restaurant meals.

I would recommend the hotel to business people and tourists looking for a pleasant place to stay at a fair price.

Room Tip: The best suites have 2 balconies
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jiri P
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Jiri P,

You really summarized most of the services at ParkTower Suites that I always strive to follow in details in order to approach the 5 stars hotel standards. It is something rewarding to read the above review from a repeated picky witness such as you.
All my colleagues and myself are very excited about your opinion in regards to the friendliness and that you felt it in your second home.
It is highly appreciated that you are recommending ParkTower Suites' facilities and especially what you have mentioned about the value of money.

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed at the Park Tower Suites for an extended stay. The room was large and included a kitchenette which was very convenient. The front desk representative, Lara, was excellent! She provided great service with a smile and helped by reserving some tours for me during the weekend. I'm looking forward to coming back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear C.M,

Thank you for staying in ParkTower Suites recently. What a wonderful review you have posted on TripAdvisor; it is highly appreciated by the entire team and myself.
We are all excited to know that you have enjoyed the experience and the hotel’s facilities.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed April 9, 2014

As an alternative to a hotel, I tried the Beirut Park Tower Suites for two months. A good stay overall and the accommodation definitely has more of an apartment feel to it that simply just two hotel rooms joined together.

The area is noisy, just like everywhere in Beirut, particularly in the mornings at school run times. Many shops and restaurants nearby. Lara on reception is always around to give helpful advice as is Elie on the finance/accounts side.

The downside is that the room attendants can sometimes try and skimp their duties, are lazy and pretend not to understand any English whatsoever (or Arabic) if you have an issue like no towels or water. They have devised a plan to clean your room very late one day and super early the next day in the hope that you won't have messed it up yet! This can get annoying especially if you arrive home late afternoon and the suite has not been made up. Of course its "no english, no english" if you complain. But that said they are quick in their duties.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear RMJ0nes,

Thank you for choosing ParkTower Suites Beirut for your stay and for promoting our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall facilities and services up to your expectations.

Please rest assured that your comments regarding the cleaning schedule were well noted, and corrective measures have been put in place.

Thank you again for choosing the ParkTower Suites and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Paris, France
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Why Park Tower Suites? The service is friendly and efficient. Centrally located yet quiet. Extremely clean. Gym and spa in the basement! Convenient restaurant in the building. You couldn't ask for more. I had a great view of the city and sea as well! Especial thanks to Lara and Lea!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Traveler222222014,

Thank you for choosing ParkTower Suites for your recent stay in Beirut. We really appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review.
It was a great pleasure to read your post and share it with ParkTower suites' team. We are very excited that you enjoyed our facilities, service and location.
Thank you again for posting your feedback and promoting ParkTower Suites. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I really don't know from where to start.
From the moment I arrived to the hotel, I was welcomed with a welcome drink and a very kind staff.
The hotel is modern, pleasantly decorated, elegant, and very nice.
I was upgraded to Executive One Bedroom Suite, and they offered me a delicious fruits platter in the suite.
The one bedroom suite that I got is so nice that it made me feel as if I’m at home. It is spacious, has 2 balconies, Kitchenette that has everything in it. In addition, they offer you a selection of teas and instant coffee for free everyday with biscuits.
There is a safety box, ironing machine, toiletries, Bath robes, additional towels, and plenty of drawers and wardrobes.
The suite has 2 TVs and 2 satellite decoder that does not limit you to number of channels that you may not like. In addition, they have a DVD player in the living room.
The coolest thing ever is that they have a PILLOW MENU in the room, so you can get the best pillow that makes you feel very comfortable at no additional cost.
The location is wonderful, and you can approach so many places within walking distance (ABC Mall, Spinney’s, Church, Pharmacy, Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, Shops, almost everything you need is close).
The hotel has a Laundry room in the second floor, so you will not worry about washing or pressing your clothes if they got dirty while you are travelling.
The hotel has a very good restaurant on the 1st Floor. It offers buffet breakfast and a la carte during the day until 12:00am, however, if you ask for anything not listed on the menu, the staff will do their best to offer you what you want at no additional cost.
To be honest, this is the first hotel ever that gives you a sufficient quantity of Turkish coffee per serving.
The hotel offers free parking and has a wonderful Spa.
I have tried a lot of hotels in Lebanon, but this is the best, not only in Lebanon, but among that hotels that I have stayed in worldwide.
Thank you Part Tower, and defiantly you will be my second home in Lebanon from now on.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank tareq74
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear tareq74,

Thank you for staying with us at ParkTower Suites and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. It is really an amazing description and review.
It was a great pleasure for us to read and share your review with the ParkTower Suites' team. Such detailed and deep comparison brings us pride and satisfaction.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and again we thank you for such impressive post.
We are so glad you enjoyed our facilities, location, spa and services especially the breakfast at the 1st Floor Restaurant & Bar as well as the style of the rooms.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back in ParkTower Suites, your home in Beirut, for your future visits.