“Amazing!!!!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel is offering everything I need. I'm feeling at home but feeling in holiday at the same time.
I had a 1 bedroom suite, which is quite big and very well decorated. I also choose this hotel for the area, which is one of the safest place in Beirut and front of a hospital, 5mn walk to the shopping mall, everything is close.
The service is perfect, receptionists are very kind and smily (in particular Lara), they speak fluently French, englich and arabic.
The hotel has also got a spa in the building, haidresser, gym etc...
I would definitly recommand it and also come back there everytime I travel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Jihaine A,
What a fabulous review you have posted on TripAdvisor; it is highly appreciated by myself and the entire team at ParkTower Suites, especially Lara who personally served you and made your stay amazing in our hotel. We feel sad & excited at the same time when we read that ParkTower Suites is the safest place in Beirut.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut “in the near future.

General manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Turkish first
Beirut
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Based in Beirut for nine months, my employers booked me in to Park Tower Suites because another colleague had been very happy here before. And so am I.

I'm staying in a top floor suite comprised of two halves: one a large lounge/diner/kitchenette, the other a bedroom/bathroom. The bedroom has a walk-out balcony, not room to sit out (as on lower floors) but nice to have the 'outdoor access', including views to the west (dramatic sunsets beyond the city skyline, and the Mediterranean horizon). Bathroom is very well-appointed, including bidet. (Why do they put tape on the open loo-roll when they clean the room?!). Wifi is free (as it should be) and good, for multiple devices.

So far I've spent three months here and, after a three week trip home, am happy to return for a further six months. The hotel is situated in a great part of town, within walking distance of great shopping, eating and nightlife options, and within easy reach of many other recommended spots.

The rooms are modern, very comfortable, nicely decorated and well equipped - beds, cupboards, sofas, chairs, tv in both rooms and nice choice of lighting throughout.

Staff, from cleaners to Reception are always happy, helpful and quick to respond to any queries or requests.

My wife came to visit for two weeks and was warmly welcomed by everyone. She booked a treatment in the luxurious G-Spa facility in the hotel (which I think is a separate business). She was over the moon with the two-hour session and said it was the best such experience she has had anywhere in the world.

Breakfast and Gym membership is free for daily guests but not for monthly residents. I have used the gym which is extremely well-equipped. I've had breakfast in the restaurant and the choice seems reasonable and tastes good and fresh, but normally I buy in and eat in my room.

On arrival, the first room I got smelt strongly of cigar smoke, which I reported the next morning. The management tried to eradicate the problem during the day but when I returned from work I could still smell it so they moved me to an alternative straight away. I was very happy with it and am still there now.

As a self-catering suite, I was surprised at the lack of utensils supplied - almost none on arrival, and a wooden spoon, straining ladle, useless vegetable knife and cheapo chopping board on request. I appreciate that most people won't want them, but perhaps they should have a central supply downstairs of useful tools for those who ask - a serving spoon, a frying-pan lifter, garlic press, decent knife? The iron is new, but not very powerful, so hard work. Again, most won't want it much, but ...

I've had reason to call maintenance on a number of occasions - aircon unit leaking, cooker giving me a small electric shock. Response has always been rapid, friendly and efficient. I suspect the infrastructure is not as modern as the interior design.

Self-op laundry facilities are excellent. When I left Beirut for a few weeks they were happy to keep my stuff in storage for me.

Any of the above quibbles are far outweighed by the overall ambience and quality of the live-in experience.

Park Tower is my home from home. Thanks!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the **08 side have great sunsets. Sit-out balconies on lower floors, better views instead...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Cillian d
Sure your review could be considered a reward. Please allow me to thank you for all your comments and description mentioned above which could be really used as a marketing tool. You inspected and noticed right; We do concentrate on the promptness of services especially the maintenance. All the appreciation for your esteemed company and your employer.
Please do consider that my door is always open to welcome our guests and it would be a pleasure to meet you once you have couple of minutes.
Thank you once again for taking time in writing all the above.

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The Park Tower Suites is ideal for those who wish to stay in a hotel where the staff is efficient and friendly, the amenities function smoothly and is located ideally close to the center. I was very happy with the service, the quality of the rooms, the comfort of the bed and the amazing spa gym. Overall, a delightful experience. and the internet works really well. for Beirut, this is a miracle! would always come back to stay for it is the best value for money!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Sam_Bard
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience on TripAdvisor and thank you for complimenting our service professionalism and friendliness.
It is very delightful to know that you had a wonderful time at ParkTower Suites, enjoyed the service of our staff and were impressed during your stay with us.
It is highly appreciated that you considered some of our services a miracle especially the internet; I believe that No Internet = No Guest ..... for that, a huge effort from our side is focused on this service which we do offer for free as well as amazing speed and multiple users.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut in the near future.

Paris, France
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed ten days, in Parktower suites, the suite was excellent, the service was very good the staff was polite and ready to help. The location is great accessible the different parts of the city.
Many friends of mine have stayed there, and have recommended me. I will return to parktower when I return to beirut.

Room Tip: I was on the sixth floor, facing a school, I enjoyed sitting at the balcony in the morning and the e...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear edouard b
Thank you for choosing ParkTower Suites for your recent stay in Beirut. We really appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review.
It was a great pleasure to read your post and share it with ParkTower suites' team. We are very excited that you enjoyed our facilities, service and location.
Thank you again for posting your feedback and promoting ParkTower Suites. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

General manager
Cali
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A recent visit to de Middle East included a stop in Beirut to visit family. The accomodation at this hotel, taking into account the fast speed internet, people's hospitality and willingness to accomodate all our needs, plus a full equiped kitchinette, makes it an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Jocada

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at ParkTower Suites Beirut.

It is indeed a great pleasure to know that we made the right impression and gave you an unforgettable experience as usual.

I am very glad to note your satisfaction for the fast speed internet, the staff and promptness in serving our guests and all other facilities.

Thank you for your review which is considered a recommendation for our shoppers.
I look forward to welcoming you back next time you decide to visit us!

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Sadly, I have to agree with the negative reviews below (despite Walid's best efforts to mitigate the damage). I have stayed in top hotels around the world, including many of the world's best (such as the Kempinski in Instanbul, or La Mamounia in Marrakech, or the Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong). This is far from being a top hotel, and is much more in-line with a Best Western, Sheraton, or Holiday Inn. Let me explain.

First of all, the service at the concierge is merely average. The concierge at the front desk rarely, if ever, greets guests who enter the hotel. Often, he/she is either (1) playing on the computer or (2) chatting with friends on the phone. I remember only two isolated instances, in the five weeks that I stayed at the ParkTower suites, where I found the concierge courteous. And both times it was Mohammed, who occupies the desk after midnight.

Second, the cleaning service is laughable. I often returned, after my room was cleaned, to find that either (1) the trash had not been thrown out, (2) dishes had not been cleaned, (3) ashtrays had suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason, (3) towels were returned haphazardly. It become a sordid game, actually, to guess which element the cleaning crew messed up that day. Did they forget to replenish the shampoo or the gel? Did they return the towels, but only include hand towels and forget to include a true bath towel? All of these happened, and more. Unfortunately, there was also no rhyme or reason to the mishaps. Towels might disappear on a Monday, only to reappear four days later. Similarly, I often went five or six days without having the shampoo or body gel replenished. Eventually, I grew tired of complaining, and merely bought my own set at the local pharmacy.

This isn't to mention the slew of other inconveniences I encountered at ParkTower Suits. For example, I was given trouble at the gym for my name not being on "the list" of people allowed to use the gym--despite the fact that, as a guest who is staying for an extended stay in the hotel, I have the right to use the gym pursuant to ParkTower Suites' policy.

Put simply, I recommend searching elsewhere for accommodations in Beirut.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Daniel H,

We believe that your review above is related to rhonaalice’s; it is describing the same stay in the same room. We have already posted our reply regarding your remarks.
As for the free gym access, in a monthly reservation it is not applicable and this was clearly mentioned in your confirmation e mail.

We are ready to welcome you in ParkTower Suites at any time and please do consider that my door is always open to welcome our guests.

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I visited parktower suites 1 week ago. I didnt believe that there is such generous hotel in beirut.....my visit aim was to inspect the hotel rooms and services, in order to start New business.....and what iam pretty sure that it will be our Business travellers destination as there is free high speed internet, full equiped kitchenette, free breakfast and access to the gym pool and Jacuzzi and free underground parking space.our CEO and employees can benefit during their business trip from hotel facilities and from the location as its in ashrafieh Beirut nby pubs resto shopping malls and specially its very safe location. not only for business, I do recommand parktower for my friends when they come for vacation...great location u can go mountain sea and enjoy the night life and after long day u come back to your quiet anxious room.you sre fully served when u step out from the car.
Briefly the hotel is as appearing on their website and better.

• Stayed September 2013
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Pinklb89
All the thanks from me and my colleagues for your review that could be considered a reward. Your review could be really used as a marketing tool. You inspected and noticed right; as I knew few things about you that you are a picky person, I will consider this as a certificate. You are right that our hotel is safe for that most of the multinational companies are our customers, as well as it is considered ideal for business shoppers and for families. We are offering now the best facilities and always seeking to stay pioneers.
Your CEO, your colleagues and sure yourself will be always most welcomed in ParkTower Suites and I wish you a successful business.