“Great service”
Review of ParkTower Suites

ParkTower Suites
Ranked #31 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm accustomed to staying at Park Tower Suites and so are many of my colleagues. The accommodations are very welcoming and inviting. The rooms are spacious, clean and calm. The staff is extremely courteous and accommodating. I had an issue once with a mistake I did during my reservation and the manager was very understanding and flexible although it was my fault.

The restaurant has a wide variety and the food is always fresh.

I've stayed in many hotels in the area and this one truly is true to its value in terms of comfort, service and location.

I highly recommend anyone coming to Beirut for business or pleasure to stay there. It's literally 5 minutes away from downtown Beirut yet calm and quiet enough during the evenings.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Indooji, your review is encouraging us to keep our standards the highest in terms of welcoming, cleanliness, courteousness, generousness and flexibility in solving problems.
Thank you very much, please keep in touch, yourself and your colleagues and do consider that ParkTower Suites is really your second home.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We recently stayed in Park Tower Hotel and it felt like Home!
at the reception, where they were very friendly, you think it is like a nice hotel, once you reach the room then the big lovely surprise about how elegant, spacious and surprisingly extremely clean and net. the room was isolated, and did not hear a sound and had a comfortable sleep.
in the morning we had a nice breakfast and started our day with a smile.
all the staff were friendly and helpful at any time.
ohhh i forget to mention how convenient the location was.
it was a lovely stay and a definite recommendation.. keep the good work!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samer N
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Samer, your review above reveals exactly our orientation in management, especially in the sales and marketing tools that we use. You talked about all our strong points that we compete with. While reading words as: friendly, like home, spacious and isolated room, elegant, clean, nice breakfast, good location; We recognized the smart and picky guest that we had. You are always welcomed in ParkTower Suites to benefit from your visit scanning and inspecting our hotel.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed in Park Tower for one week during last month. The maids are very accurate in cleaning and trusted; it happened that i left my room and my safe box was opened. When i came back they told me that the supervisor of cleaning closed it with a new password. I went up with her and checked directly the contents which was really as i put them untouched. The internet is very good with free wifi and free delicious breakfast. All the staff serve you to the max. And it ends to meet walid abouzeid who is managing the hotel and recognized the well managed hotel and caring about every detail with a low profile personality. Every time you are in Beirut visit ParkTower.

Room Tip: high floors rooms
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Doress, your excellent review above regarding ParkTower Suites’ staff and its services is a boost for us to keep on improving. Whenever you are in the area it would be an honour if you stop by ParkTower Suites to know more about your business and progress. Thank you Doress for your time talking positively about our business.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stay in the Park Tower since 2008 for few weeks twice a year, once my family (4 rooms), I tried the best hotels in the world and I can say that the Park Tower Beirut is excellent ,I feel I am at home.
I recommend it to many friends and all of them had the same opinion.
Thank you to the hotel staff and management.
Nicolas Schoueri March 2013

Room Tip: All rooms are good,I tried the regular suite and the double room studio with my family. They are qu...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Nicolas, such review above is considered a badge of reward for all the staff of ParkTower Suites including myself. Thank you for considering ParkTower Suites as your home; after all “As Comfortable as your home as practical as a hotel” is our slogan.

We always look forward for your visits, your family as well and all the guests from your behalf.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently stayed in ParkTower Suites. I was told by the receptionist that the rates now include breakfast and WIFI so upon my check out I did not find additional charges on my bill which was new to me because I usually pay a big amount for these services in other hotels I visit.
It is important to mention too that that the maintenance service is very prompt and accurate; I reported a problem in my room very late in the evening and it was fixed right away.
Congratulations to the management team for the upscale level of service received.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Joe, your positive review is highly appreciated. We are always in motion towards up scaling our services to stay in the ideal standard. Yes our breakfast, wifi and more are free of charge; moreover our services such as maintenance, security, front office... are provided 24 hours.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have stayed at Park Towers twice before a few years ago. It certainly has been updated since then. Our room was clean, a good size and very comfortable. Breakfast was fine. The insulation was so good you could not hear the noisy Beirut traffic at all! Staff were generally helpful. The only criticism was that the housekeeping was very sloppy. Not clear which towels had been changed. Also washing up of cutlery and crockery not done properly. Coffee and tea etc tray was not replenished regularly and on two days just disappeared altogether. Just a little attention to detail would make this hotel five stars!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Simon, your review is very well appreciated. Good to hear that you liked the new look of ParkTower Suites after it has been entirely renovated. Our first aim is to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay; a clean, comfortable and well insulated room is the least we can offer. Regarding the housekeeping service, we are not taking your dissatisfaction lightly and we are always working to improve our internal procedures for that we have started an evening “Turn Down Service” to refresh and make the room ready for sleep.

We are known for our details orientation and we promise to approach more to a five stars hotel service during your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Being a frequent traveler, I often find that the average hotel is quite welcoming in the beginning but, as soon as I leave the check-in desk for my room, the warmth wears off. This was not the case with the Park Tower Suites. The staff were all very helpful and accommodating throughout my stay.

The rooms are of a very modern decor. Easy on the eyes, comfortable and quiet (in Beirut?!). Yes, the windows they use seal extremely well. I've been to Beirut many times, but this was the first time I didn't wake up to a car horn blowing!

Speaking of cars, parking was not an issue whatsoever (again I say, In Beirut?!). Another headache: averted!

The staff dealt with any special requests with a promptness that kept the warmth of the check-in continuing throughout my stay.

My only issue (if you can call it that) was that the night life was a bit more of a hike than I was used to. This was quickly resolved with front-desk personnel as they wouldn't hesitate to call me a taxi at any time.

In closing, from this American's perspective, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Lebanon for a quick trip or an extended stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Chris, thank you for your feedback. Warm welcoming, shaded attention all the stay, helpfulness, careful promptness, cleanliness, soundproofing, secured underground parking, in addition to the modish suites…. are only few of the many services that ParkTower Suites offers.

Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back any time you are in Beirut for business or leisure.

Regards,