“Excellent hotel and service .”
Review of ParkTower Suites

ParkTower Suites
Ranked #17 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent hotel and service .”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stay in the Park Tower since 2008 for few weeks twice a year, once my family (4 rooms), I tried the best hotels in the world and I can say that the Park Tower Beirut is excellent ,I feel I am at home.
I recommend it to many friends and all of them had the same opinion.
Thank you to the hotel staff and management.
Nicolas Schoueri March 2013

Room Tip: All rooms are good,I tried the regular suite and the double room studio with my family. They are qu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Nicolas, such review above is considered a badge of reward for all the staff of ParkTower Suites including myself. Thank you for considering ParkTower Suites as your home; after all “As Comfortable as your home as practical as a hotel” is our slogan.

We always look forward for your visits, your family as well and all the guests from your behalf.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently stayed in ParkTower Suites. I was told by the receptionist that the rates now include breakfast and WIFI so upon my check out I did not find additional charges on my bill which was new to me because I usually pay a big amount for these services in other hotels I visit.
It is important to mention too that that the maintenance service is very prompt and accurate; I reported a problem in my room very late in the evening and it was fixed right away.
Congratulations to the management team for the upscale level of service received.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Joe, your positive review is highly appreciated. We are always in motion towards up scaling our services to stay in the ideal standard. Yes our breakfast, wifi and more are free of charge; moreover our services such as maintenance, security, front office... are provided 24 hours.

Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have stayed at Park Towers twice before a few years ago. It certainly has been updated since then. Our room was clean, a good size and very comfortable. Breakfast was fine. The insulation was so good you could not hear the noisy Beirut traffic at all! Staff were generally helpful. The only criticism was that the housekeeping was very sloppy. Not clear which towels had been changed. Also washing up of cutlery and crockery not done properly. Coffee and tea etc tray was not replenished regularly and on two days just disappeared altogether. Just a little attention to detail would make this hotel five stars!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Simon, your review is very well appreciated. Good to hear that you liked the new look of ParkTower Suites after it has been entirely renovated. Our first aim is to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay; a clean, comfortable and well insulated room is the least we can offer. Regarding the housekeeping service, we are not taking your dissatisfaction lightly and we are always working to improve our internal procedures for that we have started an evening “Turn Down Service” to refresh and make the room ready for sleep.

We are known for our details orientation and we promise to approach more to a five stars hotel service during your next visit.

Ahmadi, Kuwait
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Being a frequent traveler, I often find that the average hotel is quite welcoming in the beginning but, as soon as I leave the check-in desk for my room, the warmth wears off. This was not the case with the Park Tower Suites. The staff were all very helpful and accommodating throughout my stay.

The rooms are of a very modern decor. Easy on the eyes, comfortable and quiet (in Beirut?!). Yes, the windows they use seal extremely well. I've been to Beirut many times, but this was the first time I didn't wake up to a car horn blowing!

Speaking of cars, parking was not an issue whatsoever (again I say, In Beirut?!). Another headache: averted!

The staff dealt with any special requests with a promptness that kept the warmth of the check-in continuing throughout my stay.

My only issue (if you can call it that) was that the night life was a bit more of a hike than I was used to. This was quickly resolved with front-desk personnel as they wouldn't hesitate to call me a taxi at any time.

In closing, from this American's perspective, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Lebanon for a quick trip or an extended stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Chris, thank you for your feedback. Warm welcoming, shaded attention all the stay, helpfulness, careful promptness, cleanliness, soundproofing, secured underground parking, in addition to the modish suites…. are only few of the many services that ParkTower Suites offers.

Thank you once again for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back any time you are in Beirut for business or leisure.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed January 9, 2013

First of all the location is very good! The staff is super friendly & room service is very fast & clean! This is a basic reason for me to choose a hotel & stay going to it as a regular customer. Moreover, the rooms are very well designed & comfortable. Always smells great too!The view from the high floors is amazing. I find the rates very average & fair compared to the services of this nice hotel. I definitely recommend it always to my friends or people who wants to visit Lebanon!

Room Tip: High floors have a great view!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Rula, thank you for your comments. Sure I agree with you about the location of ParkTower Suites because Ashrafieh happens to be the best destination in Beirut. We are always counting on the word of mouth. Our rates are very competitive compared to other hotels in Beirut; you can have a one Bedroom Suite with a separate living room at ParkTower Suites for the rate of a standard room in a hotel.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to your acquaintances; loyal guests like your self encourage us to constantly improve our services.

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The location of the hotel is great! The rooms are modern and simple. The service is very good, whenever you ask for any service, the employees come to the room directly and communicate in a very welcoming behavior. The rates are well studied and it is one of the most comfortable and nicest hotels in the area.
Highly recommended hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floors are the best!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Waleed Abou Z, Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Samar thank you for your feedback. Although it was all positive regarding your stay at ParkTower Suites, but still I am not convinced and trying to upgrade in all directions. We look forward to welcoming you at ParkTower Suites every time you are in Beirut
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed December 17, 2012

1st of all i'd like to thank you guys for the nice welcoming (very nice reception) and also about the cute "geste" for my birthday (the real date & not the date on ID) for which am still wondering how did Park tower administration knew about it (very good knowledge & search & care).
i enjoyed my couple of days stay a lot with my big clean room , very good service and nice healthy food and good non-noisy environment with many variaties which give more value...but i recommend if you can enhance the internet conx& service to be more efficient for 3G users...In General,the whole environment was very suitable to me with the best location and view for a 4* hotel&suites with good affordable price
Thx Park Tower suites ,i can say it clearly that you've exceeded 4* to reach 4*+ :)

Best Regards.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Ahmad, thank you for the review related to your stay at ParkTower Suites. We are always seeking to have the best service and more, as you touched during your stay. You are right we always follow the details that our guests might care about. Moreover the Buffet Breakfast is now offered for free with our compliments. We are already working to improve some weak points that may occur in the WIFI coverage.

I personally wish you a happy birthday once again and we hope to see you soon with the new style of ParkTower Suites.