“Best service ever”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The waiters are amazing. They guide you to your choice of meat, appetizers, wine - and everything on the menu if you ask. We tried 3 different steak types and they were all excellent. Definitely a destination for special dinners. It is a bit on the expensive end, but worth every penny.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

the place is great, the menu as well but the service is terrible.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are a fan of big tender steaks a good winelist and professional staff you must try this place out. One of the best expirence this year.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

This Friday I was looking for a good juicy, tender and tasty steak - and I surely found it at Gaucho!
The waiter was great and did make a very positive impression in guding us through the steak and cut options. He remained very attentive (without hanging on your shoulder) throughout our visit.
I opted for a filet, bearnaisse and a baked potato. The steak was really tender and made medium done - which was hit spot on. The taste was great but I will probaly go for a cut with some fat next time, love the hint of fat in a steak.
As so often before i skipped the started as I fear being stuffed too early :-) That strategy almost always leaves room for a dessert. This was true here as well, and i chose a rich chohcolate cake whislt my friend opted for the cheese cake and we both had coffee alongside. The dessert were great and I had to linger over the last bite.
All in all a very pleasant experience and the owner /manager found time to come and sit for a brief chat with these two Danes.
I will surely come back.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Decor: Cheesy
Service: Less than average, waiter was good at order taking then disappeared
Food quality: average, salad was not fresh and near warm
Food taste: meat not worth the fancy introductions that the waiter made
Won't come back