“Not Very Honest”

Ranked #69 of 853 Restaurants in Beirut
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Kababji, our mission is simple: we strive to give a delightful experience! We cater to ensure healthy and delicious food all the way to your doorsteps. Our aim is to redefine and fulfill new taste sensations with carefully developed recipes that appeal to all tastes. We are proud to introduce the concept of "pleasure eating"; a concept that will trigger your taste buds. We welcome active participation from all fans, however we reserve the right to ban members and delete posts if found foul or inappropriate. In case of inquiries, we will try our best to get back to you within 24 hours.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food here is relatively good. However, it is expensive considering the amount of food you get. You can pay the same amount as the top notch Lebanese restaurants. Locations are conveniently located and relatively clean.

On the down side, service and honesty is relatively poor. Waiter will bring you a small plate of vegetables and then charge you for it, even though you did not order it. Same applies for bottles of water. Things are forgotten in take out orders.

1  Thank FatKidWhoLovesCake
There are newer reviews for Kababji

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Kabab-ji is a good place to have a lebanese sandwich.
its a little bit more expensive than other snacks, but still a reliable place to eat.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Don't understand why this is hyped. Food was plain and expensive. Go to Barbars or Bliss House. Both amazing but have no seats.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this place if you have other options. food was small portions and expensive, I'd recommend Barbar instead!

1  Thank aslondon33
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I actually dunno what's the big deal of it, I went there with my friends they were so slow with the food and it wasn't so good it was okay they we had to pay loads I didn't understand why and they charged us for the onion plate I mean really it should be for free!!!
and it was my 1st and last time there!