“Great staff”
Review of 35 Rooms

35 Rooms
Ranked #43 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed May 30, 2011

The 35 room hotel is a great choice if you want to be in Beirut downtown is. Withing a walking distance of everything interesting in Beirut. The hotel is nice but the staff is great very friendly and always willing to help, its what really makes the difference at this hotel

• Stayed: May 2011
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Dear Madam/Sir,
I would like to thank you for your positive comment posted about your stay.
I am pleased to read that your impression of the hotel staff is a good one and I am certainly happy that your stay with us did satisfy you.
We look forward to welcoming you to 35 rooms Hotel the next time you come back to Beirut.

Reviewed May 27, 2011

The hotel location is superb, right in between Hamra and Verdun...2 of Beirut's hottest shopping and entertainment spots.
The hotel is very clean and the staff was great.
Not much to talk about when it comes to negative stuff. Breakfast was OK...nothing out of this world. But then, for a small size hotel dont expect a lot of variety. Personally, i like to grad breakfast from outside the hotel...maybe at faisal (mana2eesh place right by AUB's male dorms on Bliss...a 10 to 15 minute walk.Overall, i luv it and i would strongly recommend it. Definitely staying at 35 rooms next time i'm in Beirut

• Stayed: May 2011

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to thank you for all your positive comments posted about your recent stay.

Reviewed May 18, 2011

We stayed there just for two nights and wish we could stay longer. Everrything was really good in this hotel - nice room (don`t expect any beautiful view - just appartment buildings around), friendly staff, good breakfast, wi-fi in the room... Location is good, it`s close to busy Hamra street. It could be little hard to find the hotel for the first time, especially if you walk. But it could be problem anywhere in Beirut, streets have no numbers and local people didn`t seem to be familiar with map. I have stayed in several other places in the area and I think this hotel should be your first choice, if you want to stay in Hamra.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Dear Madam/Sir,
I would like to thank you for all your positive comments posted about your stay.
I am pleased to read that your overall impression of the hotel and staff is a good one and I am certainly happy that your stay with us did satisfy you. Concerning the street numbers unfortunately you are right but we hope that this will be solved soon in all Beirut as they promise us.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

The hotel is great, you would be surprised. It was the best in Hamra, I've tried many other hotels before but this one is just stunning, I had one incident where I asked them for a ride from the airport to the hotel, priced at 28$ where the driver asked me for 45$. I informed the staff, and they were generous enough to make me go back for free!

Room Tip: Book directly from the hotel, cheaper rate.
Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Rawadshaaban, General Manager at 35 Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

Dear Sir,

It has been our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back to 35 rooms. Again please accept my apology about the misunderstanding with the taxi driver.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

my husband and myself just have stayed at the 35rooms in Beirut. We had a large room facing the street side. It wasn't too noisy for us. The hotel has a very convenient location - within walking distance everything was possible to see. If you think the hotel taxi is too expensive it is very easy to organize yourself differently. We organized 2 tours through Nakhal - the Byblos and Baalbek tour. The first one you can very easily organize yourself - the baalbek tour was a highlight - a must see while spending time in Lebanon.

Overall, we very much liked the spot, friendly staff, the huge room and the confi beds. Breakfast was o.k although there is room to improve - especially if you are not up to eat olives and tomato salad in the morning. There is everything available - however, those nationalities who are used to have an extensive bread culture - there is toast and some danish pastry..- also for those people who went on tour early morning the breakfast was only half ready - you better go at 8am rather than 7am as published by the reception desk.

Apart from the breakfast everything was really good and staff is always trying to accomondate a guest's wish - they organized a hair blower, called the tour operator - all free of charge...and with a friendly smile.
Would definetly stay there again and recommend to everybody.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Madam/Sir,

Regarding your complain about the breakfast I assure you that we will do our best to uplift the breakfast to meet your expectations in your next visit.

Reviewed April 13, 2011

We wanted somewhere central, clean, comfortable, friendly, mid-range and we certainly got it here. Recommend it thoroughly for city-break type holiday. Was told that there are plans to build a swimming pool and health centre downstairs. London taxis are a bit pricey perhaps, but add a bit of fun if you need it. Breakfast was very nice indeed.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 20, 2011

This hotel looked very nice on the website but for me (and that might be because of my age, younger people may perceive things differently) the reality was different. I found the staff there sullen and unwelcoming except for one staff member, Bashar. The rooms were poorly lit although the beds were nice and they were clean. The bathroom was unattractive and seemed like a bathroom in a cheap apartment.
The breakfast room was very nice and the breakfast itself was nice too.
We had many problems signing onto the free Wifi.
Finally, there always seemed to be something missing such as re-stocking the coffee/tea in the rooms when you had used some.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank ZiadR

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for letting us knows where we failed.
We always appreciate hearing from our guests, because your comments are very important for us to continue improving our accommodation and feed back our staff. We would like to apologize for the negative points that you mention and we hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.