“hotel worth your money” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 119 Hotels in Beirut
New York City, New York
“hotel worth your money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

all i can say about it is try it you will love it trust me
the best service for your money
you will feel as you want to be treated
middle of all the action
perfect staff
in all best service you can get

Room Tip: higher floors better views
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

Your words are very rewarding for us and the same has been shared with my respective team members. We are very delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations in terms of service and staff performance.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My purpose for my stay was for a honeymoon, the moment we reached the hotel, and with the warm welcoming from the staff removed all our wedding,and long day stress, I recommend everyone who would like to spend a memorable honeymoon or anniversary to stay in raouche arjaan by rotana , thank you all, thank you farid,rami, and darine for your excellent service provided to us . Kind regards,

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback posted on trip advisor which is very much appreciated.

We are very delighted to know that you had a memorable honeymoon and great stay with us, and that we were able to meet your expectations.

I have shared the same with my respective team members and your compliments adressed to our front desk employees Darine Awwad, Farid Shoucair and Rami Habib have been well communicated to them.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

Amsterdam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I just got back from a 4 night stay at this hotel. Overall I was happy with my experience. With the current political situation the city was quite so all hotels had great offers. The hotel staff were the real stand out of my stay. all were very polite, professional and courteous. They offered us a free upgrade upon check in to a slightly larger room. The hotel rooms were OK but the bathrooms felts a bit dated, the mirrors would fog for literally hours after a short shower because the ventilation was off in the bathrooms. And a 4 star hotel should not have plastic shower curtains. they need to invest in decent glass separators.

the AC was freezing cold and the heating option didn't work. but that was a minor issue considering it's high summer at the moment.

Overall I have to say it was a good experience compare to the relatively low price we paid.

Room Tip: you're allowed to smoke even in none smoking rooms which meant the rooms smell like an old ashtr...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana as your home in Beirut, and sharing with us your stay experience.

Your comments have been well communicated to my respective team members and I would like to thank you for your constructive feedback.
Please rest assured that all your notes have been taken into consideration, and we will do our outmost in order to enhance.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Lebanon, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

It was an outstanding experience. The employees were amazing and the service was incredible. The journey from the airport to the hotel takes around 15 minutes . They offered to send me their own people to pick me up even though I didn't need this service. The front desk were so welcoming and professional . We needed to get immediate access to the internet. They even sent us someone to help set it up.We arrived late at night and they offered to order any food delivery if we needed it.The check in was quick and swift and I was also very impressed with their security arrangements. Their price was excellent for their service ,and the view of the Pigeon Rock from our room was incredible. The swimming pool on the top offered an unparalleled view of the beach and the sun set. The breakfast was a feast ! I really felt so welcomed and at home and the same goes for my family. I would recommend this hotel for everyone young and old specially for its proximity to most regions in Lebanon. It will always be my destination of choice whenever I'll visit Lebanon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony facing the famous Pigeon Rock and the sea.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Roula60
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Miss,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

Your words are very rewarding for us and I have shared the same with my respective team members.

We are very pleased to know that you had an outstanding experience with us and that our employees performance and services provided were up to your expectations.

Miss, I look forward to welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations and I will be more than glad to assist you with the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is excellent in every way, the location is perfect, the view is awesome,(make sure to have a sea front view & as higher the floor better the view), the food is very good, the stuff are nice & professional, the room is very good. Over all you'll find whatever you need for a perfect stay.

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank K0ut
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 6, 2014

Greetings from Beirut.

Thank you so much for your feedback posted on trip advisor which is very much appreciated.

Please note that I have shared the same with my team members and we were very pleased to read that you have rated us as an excellent hotel and that we have met your expectations at all levels.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations as I will be more than glad to assist.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a good sized boutique hotel.
Journey from the airport to the hotel takes approximately 15 minutes.
Staff from the Front Desk are excellent, housekeeping staff is very friendly and rooms are clean. I've been staying in hotels all over Beirut and this is my favorite hotel thus far.
The hotel boasts a picturesque view over the Mediterranean Sea.
The swimming pool is located on the rooftop and offers a breath taking view of the Mediterranean Sea.

Room Tip: Request for a high floor, mediterranean view. Low floors are slightly noisy as there is high volum...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Yoshimura_M
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana as your home in Beirut and for rating us as a fantastic hotel.

I am very pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations in terms of front desk and housekeeping services.
Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with my respective team members which are very much appreciated, and the same has been very well communicated to them.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will surely make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Tallinn, Estonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I had a pleasure to stay at Raouche Arjaan for few nights in April. A good experience that needs to be repeated! They arranged my pickup from the airport, as I arrived at early hours I appreciated that the checkin was quick and the welcome was very friendly. I had asked with a room with balcony and this is what I was given and let me tell you the view was amazing! Some people have complained about the streetnoise but in my opinion this was not too bad - just try to get the room on upper floors. The apartments was very clean and it had everything one needs to feel at home. Internet was free and worked fine. It may be not in the exact centre (5 to 10 minutes by car) but then again you have one of the most famous sights - the Pigeon Rock right under your window! Service was excellent, value for money good, rooms nice - I would happily stay there again if I happen to find myself back in Beirut.

Room Tip: Try to get room on the upper floors to minimize the streetnoise
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Koit
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and sharing with us your feedback on trip advisor which is very much appreciated.

My team and I were very pleased to go through your review and know that you had a great stay with us during the whole period, and that you felt at home away from home.

Sir, I am loooking forward to host you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will surely make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for your future reservations and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.