“lovely stay”

Ranked #9 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
beirut
“lovely stay”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

it was very nice from the hotel they upgraded us at check in to deluxe suite instead of classic acctauly the stay was very good but the only thing is that the parking is faraway from the hotel but every thng else was very good

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Roro s
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and knowing that you had a lovely stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana is very rewarding for us.

I would like to assure you that the same has been shared with my respective team members.

Regarding the parking, please note that we do understand your concern and we sincerely apologize for the hassle caused.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. While unable to give me an early check-in, I was given a room upgrade to a sea facing suite without asking. I was also given a late check-out until 7pm - extremely generous - at no extra charge. The front desk staff were very competent and pleasant. The suite was nicely furnished with a great bathroom. And as for the breakfast... outstanding. Unbelievable quality and diversity. For under $US150 I was a happy customer. I would happily stay here again. The only negative is that hotel, or at least the street facing room I was in, is very noisy. I used ear plugs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank joibul
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut hotel.

We are very pleased to read your review posted on trip advisor and to know that you had a great stay experience with us and that our services were up to your expectations.

Please rest assured that your comments were very well communicated to our front desk staff and the same is very much appreciated.

Regarding the inconvenience you have experienced in terms of noisy guest room, please note that we do understand your concern and sincerely apologize for the hassle caused.
However, we will make sure to assign you a better room on your next booking.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings and I will be more than glad to assist.

Frederiksberg, Denmark
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The service from the staffs were really great, always friendly and with a smile. The wifi worked well but could have been included in the price. It was off season so the roof pool was close but I was granted access there so I could take some stunning pictures from the roof. (still a positive experience)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review posted on trip advisor and your compliments addressed to our team members which are very much appreciated.
Please note that the same has been well communicated to them.

Regarding our wifi service, I would like to advise you that the price cannot be included within the room rate as per our company policy, and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our property and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and I will be more than glad to assist.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

As a marketer, I am very critical of every customer service experience I go through and often find it most staff that are directly interacting with customers to be nonchalant but at Rotana Raouche, the staff breathes customer service and live the hospitality brand promise. I had a wonderful experience, I have stayed there before but this one was memorable!

Room Tip: High Floors with a breathtaking view
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

We appreciate your feedback related to our staff service which is very rewarding for us, and are very happy to know that you rated us as a hotel with great customer service. Please rest assured that the same has been shared with my respective team members.

In addition, we are very pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, especially that this point is one of our main priorities since we always do our outmost to provide our esteemed guests with a treasured time with us.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Österreich
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We really enjoyed this hotel. Very nice and clean room, service-oriented, attentive and friendly staff, great location and fantastic view from the pool at the top of the building. And all this for the best price-peformance ratio. Where can you find this else? Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing with us your stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

We are very delighted to read such comments and to know that your time spent with us was indeed a treasured one.
Please note that I have shared the same with my respective team members.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations in order to do the necessary arrangements.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My stay at the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana was great - thanks mainly to the great staff. I'd like to specify Darine and Marwa from the front desk, Ruby from the café, and the person from the Business Centre (whose name has now escaped me!).

The hotel boosts a fantastic location overlooking the Pigeon Rock. The room (deluxe studio) was very good indeed - quite spacious with modern comfortable furniture. I requested a sea view and was given it on the spot by Darine, who went out of her way to ensure everything was perfect.

I'd definitely stay here again and I'd highly recommend the place.

Thank you for a very enjoyable stay!
Feras

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Sir,

Your feedback posted on trip advisor is very much appreciated and rewarding for us.

My team and I were very pleased to read such comments and know that you had an excellent stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

I would like to thank you for your compliments addressed to our staff and especially Darine Awwad and Marwa Wehbe at the reception, followed by Ruby from the café, and Dany Mezher from the Business Centre. Please rest assured that the same has been well communicated to them.

Sir, I would like to advise you that our employees at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always do their outmost to provide our esteemed guests with the best stay experience at all levels from their arrival till their departure. Hence, your review shows that we have succeeded in achieving one of our main priorities which is exceeding our guests stisfaction and meeting their expectations.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again at our property and we will surely make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future booking requests at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and I will be more than glad to assist.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I liked everything about this hotel. I was greeted by Malak upon check in who was amazing. I received an upgrade on my room and nothing I asked for was too much trouble. The room service menu was comprehensive and I received my order within 20 minutes (very impressive). Thanks to all at the Raouche Arjaan for a truly amazing Lebanese experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice feedback regarding your stay experience at the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana Beirut hotel. I would like to thank you as well for rating us as a hotel with an amazing Lebanese hospitality.

We are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations in terms of check in and room service. Please rest assured that your review has been shared with my team members and your compliments communicated to our employee at the reception Ms. Malak Hijazi.

Sir, we are looking forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouche Arjan by Rotana hotel and we will provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings at our property. I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.