“Excellent experience!”

Ranked #11 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Easy check-in and check-out. Best experience in a hotel so far. Employees are always smiling and are happy to serve customers. Clean bedsheets and room overall. Amazing room service and view from the room. Would def recommend it especially with such low prices of rooms.

• Stayed March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and for posting such a nice review on trip advisor.

We are very pleased to know that you had an excellent stay experience with us. Please note that we always do our outmost to offer our esteemed guests a treasured time with us in terms of comfort, room experience and quality of service at all levels.

I would like to thank you as well for your feedback about our employees performance which is very much appreciated. Please note that the same has been shared with them.

Sir, I look forward to host you again at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Baghdad, Iraq
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I am staying in Raouche Arjaan for almost a month i would like to share this excellent experience with you. I highly recommend this hotel for the exceptional service the employees are providing specially the front office team .. Special thanks to Princess Malak , Joseph and Marwa and all the team .. I will make sure to stay in Rotana during my next visit to beirut..

• Stayed March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel as your home in Beirut.

My team and I are very pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us.
Your feedback shows that we have succeeded in achieving one of our main goals which is meeting our esteemed guests expectations in terms of service quality and stay experience.

Thank you for your compliments addressed to our front office employees Malak Hijazi , Joseph Haber, Marwa Wehbe and all the team. Please note that the same has been well communicated to them.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and I will be more than glad to meet you in person.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit as it will be my pleasure to assist.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I came to Beirut and booked this hotel based on the reviews on tripadvisor. This has been a great experience with one of the best views of the Mediterranean I've ever seen. The staff was very helpful and kind. My room was a corner room with a good view of the sea. When I comeback I will be sure to stay here again! Thank you Rotana!

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words which are very much appreciated.

My team and I were very glad to read such comments and know that you had a wonderful stay experience with us and rated us as a hotel with amazing view, great service and very good house wine all in one.

Sir, please note that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always do our outmost to make our esteemed guests time spent with us a reasured one.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

When I travel to beirut I used to stay at Movampic but this time Imad Abedalhalim my friend encouraged us to be trying Rotana and it was the best choices, this visit to Raouche and our stay at Rotana was very relaxing specially when u wake up in the morning and u see the lovely Raouche view, the lobby is small but you can see it busy all day, the reception are sooooooooo friendly and helpful starting with tony, malk, Marwa, Farid and all the others can't remember all names, I have been traveling for a long time this is the only time I can see all smiling all day, I'm coming next month and for sure will be staying in Rotana and in the same suite 407.

• Stayed March 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

My team and I are very pleased to read such comments and to know that you had an amazing stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to our employees at the reception Tony Nasr, Malak Hijazi, Marwa Wehbe and Farid Shoucair. This shows that we have succeeded in achieving one of our main goals which is meeting the expectations of our esteemed guests. Please note that the same has been well communicated to them.

Sir, we are looking forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your future bookings.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel mid feb enjoying my rotana special rewards program with all it's benefits and facilities.Great atmosphere, great staff especially the front desk. Food was excellent and service was just wow! Keep it up guys! Great work

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

It is very rewarding for us to know that we have met your expectations and you had a great time with us.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of hosting you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Sir, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your future bookings.

Beruit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I suggest this hotel for any business people coz they have a very wonderful team specially bassam maaz , and abbas khalil I cant enjoyed the breakfast without them :)

As i recommend the whole team members Tony , kasem , ameer they are all professional .
U can make your reservation through tony .
We cant imagine hotel without this team specially bassam .

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Mr. Batran,

Thank you very much for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

Your compliments adressed to our employees at the Food and Beverage Department Bassam Maaz, Kassem Al Sayyed, Amir Zahreddine and Abbas Khalil, and at the reception Tony Nasr are very much appreciated. Please note that the same have been well communicated to them.

Mr. Batran, I would like to advise you that we always strive to deliver the best service to our esteemed guests and provide them with a memorable stay experience through our dedicated employees. Your feedback shows that we have succeeded in doing so.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Amman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I have Been staying at raouche arjaan by rotana for a long time and still not thinking to change that wonderful place ! Starting with the location with an Infinity view over the sea and not to forget the well-known pigeon rock . 2nd of all , the friendly staff will let you feel you have not been moved from your home , Tony at the front desk and bassam at bella vitta were always ready to advise us with all what we need , I definitely recommend this hotel for all types of travellers especially the honeymooners , that I am sure they will never forget their stay at rotana . Keep it up rotana team . Cheers.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Sir,

Your review filled on our system have reached me and I was very pleased to share it with my respective team members.

I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to our employees Bassam Maaz at the Food and Beverage Department and Tony Nasr at the reception which have been passed to them. In addition, thank you for your recommendation which is very well appreciated.

Sir, please rest assured that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always do our outmost to provide our esteemed guests with an excellent stay experience at all levels from their arrival till their departure.

I look forward to welcoming you back at our premises, and we will surely make your time spent with us a memorable one.