“Simply like no others”

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I suggest this hotel for any business people coz they have a very wonderful team specially bassam maaz , and abbas khalil I cant enjoyed the breakfast without them :)

As i recommend the whole team members Tony , kasem , ameer they are all professional .
U can make your reservation through tony .
We cant imagine hotel without this team specially bassam .

• Stayed: February 2014
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Mr. Batran,

Thank you very much for your nice review posted on trip advisor.

Your compliments adressed to our employees at the Food and Beverage Department Bassam Maaz, Kassem Al Sayyed, Amir Zahreddine and Abbas Khalil, and at the reception Tony Nasr are very much appreciated. Please note that the same have been well communicated to them.

Mr. Batran, I would like to advise you that we always strive to deliver the best service to our esteemed guests and provide them with a memorable stay experience through our dedicated employees. Your feedback shows that we have succeeded in doing so.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I have Been staying at raouche arjaan by rotana for a long time and still not thinking to change that wonderful place ! Starting with the location with an Infinity view over the sea and not to forget the well-known pigeon rock . 2nd of all , the friendly staff will let you feel you have not been moved from your home , Tony at the front desk and bassam at bella vitta were always ready to advise us with all what we need , I definitely recommend this hotel for all types of travellers especially the honeymooners , that I am sure they will never forget their stay at rotana . Keep it up rotana team . Cheers.

Dear Sir,

Your review filled on our system have reached me and I was very pleased to share it with my respective team members.

I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to our employees Bassam Maaz at the Food and Beverage Department and Tony Nasr at the reception which have been passed to them. In addition, thank you for your recommendation which is very well appreciated.

Sir, please rest assured that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always do our outmost to provide our esteemed guests with an excellent stay experience at all levels from their arrival till their departure.

I look forward to welcoming you back at our premises, and we will surely make your time spent with us a memorable one.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel and encourge all tourestic
People to stay on it
very nice veiw and rooms, easy going and freindly stuff. I spent over 250 nights with no comments.
I would to many thanks bassam and his team for the fantastic service that provides at murjan restaurant durining the breakfast time , and many thanks for the kitchen always makes a fantastics and delicious food.

1  Thank hourani007

Dear Sir,

Your feedback is very important to us and knowing that you had a very comfortable stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and enjoyed your breakfast in addition to our quality of food is very rewarding for us.

Thank you for your compliments to our employee at the Food and Beverage Department Bassam Maaz and our kitchen team which have been passed to them.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel and I will be more than glad to meet you in person during your next visit.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed for several days in February, and was very satisfied.

The view from the hotel is fantastic, the facilities are very good and the staff - ranging from valet to housekeeping to reception - were very helpful and extremely friendly, especially Mr Toni, Mr Farid and Ms Malak at the front desk. Super-staff that really made the stay extra nice.

The only downsides was the noisy traffic (for which the hotel of course cannot bear responsibility). As the air conditioning unit struggled a bit to cool down the room on occasional warm winter nights, sleeping with the balcony door was the only option to keep the room cool, but filling it with noise from the street as a result. Also, not very impressed with room service food. The breakfast buffet was however very, very good.

All in all a very nice stay.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Zvorko
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us and that your stay experience was a memorable one.

Please note that I have shared your comments with my team members and I would like to thank you for your compliments addressed to our housekeeping employees and reception staff, especially Tony Nasr, Farid Shoucair and Malak Hijazi. The same has been well communicated to them.

Regarding the inconvenience you have experienced with the noisy traffic and our air conditioning in particular our cooling system, I would like to advise that we will make sure to assign you a better room on your next stay with us and we sincerely apologize for the hassle caused.

In addition to our room service food, I would appreciate if you can please give me additional details and we will be more than glad to take them into consideration.

Sir, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so I can assist you with your future bookings.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

this is my 4th visit to Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, the hotel that makes you feel at home, comparing to the professional and well trained team members to other 5 stars hotels.
My wife and i booked for 3 consecutive nights, where Tony was taking a good care of us, advising fancy and delicious restaurants and amazing night clubs. thank you Tony for your gentle and professional support as always !

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TarekChalhoub
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words. It is very rewarding for us to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

I would like to thank you as well for your compliments adressed to our front desk team leader Tony Nasr. Please note that the same have been well communicated to him.
In addition, please rest assured that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always give special attention to our esteemed guests feedback and do our outmost to provide them with the best stay experience. Your comments show that he have succeeded in doing so.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure to host you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana premises and we will surely make your time spent with us a treasured one as usual.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Myself and my girlfriend stayed in the Raouche whilst touring the middle east, we were very impressed by the hotel from the friendly and helpful staff to the rooms and views, we were upgraded on our first stay as it was our first time in lebanon and then on returning from yemen were were upgraded to a suite!! It really helped end the holiday perfectly and we couldn't of asked for more, the staff are always available to answer any questions, and again the rooms are perfect, the only issue we had was that wifi must be paid for however there is a business centre with computers that can be used. The location is great, right by the corniche and pigeon rocks, 10 mins walk to hamra and we found the area to be very safe and welcoming, would definitley stay here again if returning to lebanon

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nate B
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your rewarding words.

We are very pleased to know that your time spent at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana was a treasured one. In addition, I would like to advise you that I have shared your comments with my team members and your compliments have been well communicated to them.

Regarding our wifi service, please note that we do understand your concern but as per our company policy, internet should be charged in all our esteemed guests rooms and we do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we do offer free service at the Lobby and our Bella Vita Café.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future bookings.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have organized many events in the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, the most recent in January 2014. I have to praise this hotel for being very competitive, immensely helpful and professional staff and excellent management. Feedback from participants was always positive. Definitely to be recommended

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Elie A
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your input on trip advisor.

It is very rewarding for us to know that each of your events celebrated at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana were all successful.

Your comments have been shared with my respective team members. I would like to assure you that we always do our outmost to provide our esteemed guests the best experience in all aspects. Your feedback shows that we were able to meet your expectations as we were aiming to.

Sir, once again I would like to thank you for your trust.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you in your future events organization at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.