“Nice view, friendly staff and clean hotel”

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #11 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a nice hotel to stay at, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The view is amazing. You can easily go for a walk on the sea street, which is quite enjoyable. Food places are all around as well as supermarkets.

Room Tip: Sea View :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing with us your review. We are very pleased to know that you rated us as a very nice and clean hotel with nice view and friendly staff.

Please rest assured that the same has been communicated to my team members.

Sir, I hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

There are newer reviews for Raouche Arjaan by Rotana

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great hotel great food and very excelent staff they treat you like family there and a specal thanks to Mr wassim salhe . It was the best service i've ever got , its truly fantastic
Thanks Mr wassim salhe

• Stayed: October 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words and for rating us as a great hotel with great food and excellent staff.

Your recognition is very important to us, and knowing that our service provided to you was up to your expectations has a great meaning for us and shows that we have succeeded in achieving one of our main goals which is ensuring our esteemed guests satisfaction at all levels.

In addition, I would like to thank you for your compliments adressed to our Front Office Manager Mr. Wassim Salha, noting that the same has been well communicated to him.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the chance to welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

no idea of how to start writing my review,i had the best hotel stay experience in Lebanon with Rotana, i stayed for a week there.
to start with the location, it is perfect, the view from the 17th floor outdoor pool is simply amazing.
the breakfast is always impressive.
the rooms are spacious and very very comfortable beds!
and make sure to use their bathrobes !!! you will thank me for it :)
and also not to forget, they have a fully equipped gym that you would love to use for your daily workout.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Allow me first to thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana which was an amazing one as per your review posted on trip advisor. It is very much appreciated.

Please note that I have shared your comments with my team members and we are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations, and that your time spent with us was a treasured one.

Sir, we are looking forward to welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your bookings.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Room is very cosy, excellent staff and room service.
several options for dining around and 10-15 min. walk to Alhamra (10,000LL taxi to Solidaire and Achrafieh).
Sea view room is very noisy (lower floor) due to street cars/horns/... If you want sea-view take a high floor, otherwise you might prefer the city view.

However, waking up and seeing the see makes the one forget about previous night noise!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Khaled S
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

I have well received your nice review on trip advisor and would like to thank you for the input.

My team and I are very pleased to know that you have spent a good stay with us, and that your guest room experience was up to your expectations despite the noise faced due to the street cars.

Sir, please note that all sea view requests are subject to availability. Therefore, we will make sure to assign you a sea view room on a higher floor on your next trip to Beirut.

However, it would be highly appreciated if you can please advise us in advance so we can do the necessary arrangements.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us and we will provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a 1 night stay at Rotana Arjaan for business purpose, this hotel is well located, very clean, amazing service and efficient help when needed from the resident team, special thank you for Tony, the night shift receptionist, he was very helpful and efficient and i was amazed by his high level of professionalism. I recommend this hotel to every business man passing by beirut

• Stayed: October 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Sir,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. I would like to thank you for your nice words and compliments adressed to our staff and in particular our employee at the Front Desk Tony Nasr.
These have been communicated to the concerned.

In addition, being ranked by you, our esteemed guest , as the best hotel for a pleasant business stay is a great recognition to us. I have shared the same with my team members.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings.

One again, thank you for your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back at your home away from home, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Its a nice cozy hotel, more for business travelers, very nice location next to the Rock, high floor recommended. sweet employees and helpful. Internet is free in the lobby area and cafe but sometimes we cannot find the cafe waiter especially mornings.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

We are very pleased to read such positive comments and to know that you had a nice week end with us.

Regarding the unavailability of our waiter at the Bella Vita Café especially in the mornings, please note that I have taken into consideration your comments, and a necessary corrective action will be taken to avoid such recurrence. In addition, I would like to thank you for bringing the same to our attention.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please feel free to contact me in order to assist you with your future bookings at our property.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

10/10
definitely would go to again and again, most amazing view in Beirut, great breakfast, very relaxing rooftop pool, great food, ordered dinner to the room, fast service and wide variety in the menu
Siper friendly staff, especially front desk, Malak
Great job keep it up (Y)

• Stayed: September 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your very nice review posted on trip advisor.

I have shared the same with my team members and it is very rewarding for us to know that you will definitely come back to your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

In addition, I would like to thank you as well for your compliments towards our employee at the Front Desk and especially Ms. Malak Hijazi. Please note that these have been communicated to the concerned.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us and we will surely provide you with our best services and attention at all times.