“Great room deals”

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #9 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
“Great room deals”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Friendly staff with great room deals..located on Raouche rock which give it great sea view, guests can enjoy a dive into the outdoor pool and relax in the sauna. A massage service is available as well

• Stayed August 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana.

I have well received your positive feedback and would like to thank you for your posting.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and I will be more than glad to assist.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

It was a really nice place to stay in with great location where you can see the sea which has an amazing view during sunshine and also you can see the roucha rock from there, the service was great in side the hotel and the staff was very good, the gym there was god with a great trainer (eyad) who learned me so much things to do, special thanks to him and the over all service was great

• Stayed August 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review which is very appreciated.

Your feedback is important for us and knowing that our hotel is a great place to stay in and that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations is a great reward to us.

Sir, I would like to thank you for your compliments towards our coach Eyad at the healthclub noting that the same has been communicated to him.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will provide you with the best stay experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The service was good, I loved the eftar at the 17th floor. And I would most definitely recommend the gym where the hospitality is a 5 star service facilitated by the trainer Eyad. And because of such people I will be visiting Rotana Arjan again.

• Stayed July 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana as the best destination to spend your time in Beirut.

It is very rewarding for us to know that we are considered as an amazing place to stay in with a very good service.

I would like as well to thank you for rating us a a five stars hotel.

Sir, I will be more than glad to meet you in person during your next visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel provides good value and a great location on the water front of beirut. You have direct access to the seaside walkway, which provide a good opportunity for the morning and evening walk/run. The hotel offers rooms with a sea view as well. Shopping on Hamra Street is a 10 minute walk; this is uphill, though.

• Stayed July 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Sir,

Allow me first to thank you for sharing with us your nice review on trip advisor.

I have well received your positive feedback and would like to thank you for rating us as a good hotel value and location.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, your home in Beirut, and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you with your reservation.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I recently stayed 5 days at Raouche Arjan..
A great room, most amazing view, clean, excellent food, smiling and friendly personnel and close by to any where you want to go.

What Else can someone ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is very rewarding for my team and I to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and that we were able to deliver you the best service.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and it will be my pleasure to meet you in person during your next trip to Lebanon.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We recently stayed four nights in Beirut staying at the Raouche Arjaan.
We managed to secure a good rate, were given a free upgrade & had a great room with a lovely view from level 14.
The room was well presented and maintained daily.
All the staff were very helpful, particularly at reception with arranging taxis, recommending places to visit & tours & general advice.
The food in the restaurant was also very good - for both breakfast & dinner.
we will stay there again when we return to Beirut.

Room Tip: rooms facing Raouche Rocks have the best view & the higher floors give a better view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your detailed feedback which is very much appreciated.

My team and I are very pleased to know that you had a great time with us and that our hotel is considered as a very nice place to stay in. I would like as well to thank you for your trust.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will surely provide you with our special care and attention at all times.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations, and I will be more than glad to assist.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Amazing hotel, staff, location, food, facilities...everything. Made my holiday fantastic and I was so sad to leave. Would DEFINITELY go back to this hotel. The gym staff were especially good for giving me a personal training session every day! (Thank you Eyad :D)

• Stayed June 2013
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear Ms.,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share with us your stay experience on trip advisor.

Your feedback is very important for us. My team and I were delighted to read such comments and to know that you rated us as an amazing hotel in which you spent a fantastic time.

Ms., please note that I have forwarded your compliments to the gym staff and especially our coach Eyad. This shows that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations which is one of our main goal in terms of guest satisfaction.

I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.