“Best thing..”

Ranked #6 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
UK
“Best thing..”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

When I first visited Beirut, this was the first hotel I was lucky enough to stay at and have never regretted it since. I now keep returning to this 'home-from-home' hotel, and it keeps getting better.. Clean rooms, great location for business or pleasure, easy walk to restaurants/cafes, amazing views and great breakfast in house. Amazing and warm staff from the minute you enter and thereafter. Always willing to accommodate and go the extra mile (in particular Tony at the front desk !). Thank you ALL at Rotana - bravo !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ss11UK
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and nice words.

My team and I are very pleased to know that you consider our hotel as your home and that having chosen to stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana was the best thing you have done.

Sir, once again thank you for your visit.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back amongst us and we will make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My first trip to Beirut and a fabulous hotel. The staff is very warm and friendly. The rooms are spacious with a great kitchenette. Fruit & sweets as a welcome in our room. I had a good experience while communicating with the staff regarding my queries before I had even travelled to Lebanon. Lovely view from the room and very calm. Am a fan of Rotana brands and this hotel lived up to my expectations. Lots of cafes close to the hotel walking distance. Loved staying here and would return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lash7
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words which I have shared with our team members.

This shows that we have succeeded in making your stay with us a perfect one and your time spent a treasured one.

Please note that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always do our outmost to make our esteemed guests feel themselves at their home away from home.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings and I will be more than glad to assist you.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us.

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is my first stay at this beautiful hotel &would like to say that everything was excellent from check in to check out.not to forget the well appointed suite that I have been upgraded to&the smiles on everybody s faces.plus the rich breakfast with the best services everyday during my stay for two weeks.thank you rouche arjaan rotana staff .hope to come back to my best vacation country very soon & it is all in peace

Room Tip: Rooms&suites facing the sea are the best
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and nice words which are very rewarding for us.

Please note that I have shared the same with the concerned departments and we were all very pleased to know that we have in deed met your expectations at all levels, and that your time spent with us was a treasured one.

Sir, please feel free to contact me directly for your future bookings at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and I will be more than glad to assist you.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us and we will definitely provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 17, 2013

the service at this hotel was the highlight of our stay, the staff are very nice and courteous to an extent that you feel at home. From the moment we stepped in to the moment we walked out we were greeted with smiles and responsiveness. I informed the hotel that it was our wedding anniversary and found the room beautifully decorated with flowers plus a cake and a card, a great gest that made me want to recommend the hotel to everyone. The hotel is nicely located with a great view of Al Rouche. The rooms are spacious but very simple and practical (nothing facncy) and the beds are super comfy. The lobby is very small and the breakfast buffet is very rich...will come back for sure! I would like to thank all the staff...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words. It is very rewarding for us to read such positive comments and to know that the service offered to you made you feel at home.

In deed, we always do our outmost to make our esteemed guests stay experience the best one at all levels, as if they were at their home away from home, paying attention to all details and aiming to meet their expectations.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and we will definitely make your time spent with us a treasured one.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed June 8, 2013

As soon as I entered the Rouche Arjaan it was like being welcomed home by friends. The staff were courteous and responsive to questions and queries. Once they realized it was my first time to Beirut, they upgraded me and the coworker I was with to one of the most beautiful suites I have ever had. The complimentary breakfast offered in their main floor restaurant had an impressive array of regional and continental choices and lovely coffee selections. I also had a chance to sample some of the room service options where were consistently delicious and quickly delivered. I was only there a short time so I wasn't able to use all the ammenities, but the staff were always available to make recommendations for shops, salons, and restaurants to the Beirut beginner. I would higly recommend this hotel and will defintely be visiting again soon in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel as your home in Beirut away from home.

It is very nice from you to share with us your review. My team and I were very pleased to read your comments which show that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations.

Sir, please rest assured that we at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always aim to make our esteemed guests stay experience the best one at all levels, by doing our outmost so that their time spent with us would be a treasured one.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back amongst us.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Again and again we have been for a short stay at this wonderful hotel and will do it all over again ! You just feel you are at home and surrounded by family! The stuff are amazing...soooo welcoming, caring and pros! Rooms are clean and room service is excellent...reception is charming and warm! Toni is one hell of a guy!! He serves us as he is part of the family!! This is to be noted! this guy is a jewel! And sure everyone else is! Congrats for the management for the choice of employees! Wow and keep on the good work guys!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your feedback and nice words which were communicated to the team.

I would like as well to thank you for rating us as an amazing hotel which is very well appreciated.

Sir, on behalf of all Raouché Arjaan team and as an esteemed guest to our property, please note that we are looking forward to welcoming you back at our property and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance in order to do the necessary arrangements for your next visit.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed May 31, 2013

our stay was good overall. the view was excellent from our classic suit, looking right at the rouche attraction. the room service was good and the staff very friendly. however, the ventelation at the room was not that great.

Room Tip: always pick the sea view, they are AMAZING
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your interest shown in the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

It is very nice from you to share with us your overall stay experience and to rate us as good view property with good room service.

Please advise if you have any special suggestions and we will be more than glad to take them into consideration.

In addition, I am sorry to hear that your room ventilation was not that good.
However, we will make sure you do not experience the same on your next visit.

Sir, once again thank you for your nice review, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back amongst us at your home in Beirut, the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.