“Extremely great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raouche Arjaan by Rotana

Raouche Arjaan by Rotana
Ranked #13 of 119 Hotels in Beirut
“Extremely great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 20 days and I got to know every little details. This hotel is not only met my expectation but it was way more than what expected. Clean, friendly Staff and willing to go the extra mile to gain the customer confident. I truly loved every minutes I spent in it and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing with us your stay experience at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut.

It is truly very rewarding for us to know that you as an esteemed guest to our property have rated us as an extremely great place to stay in, where you loved every minute spent and highly recommend it.

This shows that we have achieved our goal which is to always meet our guests expectations and offer them a treasured time with us.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel and we will provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Duhok, Dahuk, Iraq
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

it is really fantastic hotel to stay there for a couple of days ,i recommend you to stay there , it was one of my best days when i was there i arrived lately to the airport 1 hour behind my friends i saw a Mercedes taxi with a driver waiting me there it was fantastic the hotel was out of rooms when i arrived and fortunetely i wait 20 minutes they gave my an amazing room with incredible sea view in the 12 floor with a balcony it was a dream to see such view of sea and Rawsha rock in the sea , so it have great location , clean rooms comfortable beds nice service , the problem they had small lobby and again back bad thing you should pay for internet connection by WI-Fi ,
another very nice thing to mention is that they got a very nice swimming pool in the 15th or 16th floor i think with also incridable view all over Beirut ... they had also very nice breakfast buffet in the morning but iam not that kind of persons to look for mighty kinds of foods i like to eat simple foods or some times fast foods
so thanks again for your time

Room Tip: sea view in the 12th floor but i dont remember the number of room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Wanaldohuky
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Sir,

On behalf of the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana team, I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback and nice words that you have shared with us on trip advisor.

It is very rewarding for my team and I to know that you have enjoyed your time with us and had an excellent stay at our property.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our premises and we will be more than glad to assist you with any of your requests.

Once again, thank you for your visit.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ended up at this hotel quite by mistake as the hotel we'd booked (Riviera Hotel) let us down badly.

However, this was probably the luckiest mistake we made. The staff, particularly Darine and Georges, were amazing and couldn't do enough for us. The hotel was clean, had comfortable beds and good hot showers. Our room had stunning views over the sea and was quiet-ish for Beirut which is frenetic (if you're a light sleeper, I have to say that I'm not sure you'll get away from hearing the traffic in any hotel in central Beirut) It also has a nice rooftop pool. It's located about 20min walk from Soufriere and 5min walk from the Movenpick Hotel which also has a fab rooftop bar and restaurant.

The Raouche Arjaan is a 4 star hotel and I'd agree with other reviews that say that compared to other countries the star rating in Beirut is generous, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Darine booked for us to go to the Eddy Sands Beach Club which is highly amusing and definitely worth a visit if you fancy a lazy day with cool tunes on the beach.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review and for rating us as a good located hotel with fabulous staff.

This shows that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations and making your time spent with us a treasured one.

Sir, please note that our esteemed guests are our priority and we always do our outmost to provide them with a comfortable stay and in addition, make them feel at home away from home.

I look forward to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel, and our staff will surely be more than glad to assist you once again with all your requests.

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I spent 4 nights in April at this hotel. It's as good as advertised. The staff was really, really nice, went out of their way to make me feel at home and attend all my needs.
The room was nice, clean, comfy bed, quiet, had all the bases covered. Nice shower pressure, which I find essential, and a bathrobe as well (also a plus for me).
Would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank bostona
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your nice review posted on trip advisor and for rating us as a great located hotel with great staff.

My team and I are very pleased to know that we have met your expectations and that your time spent with us was a treasured one, which is our main goal to make our esteemed guests feel themselves at their home away from home.

Sir, I look forward to host you back at our property the Raouché Arjaan By Rotana Beirut, and we will make sure to provide you with our best services and attention at all times.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

As you arrive to the hotel and after you had a long flight you willl feeel great as you are welcomed by the smile of the gentlemen who don't hesitate to assist you. You get excited to know the city as the concierge has many recommendations for u . You choose and they take care of everything. The view is WOW and the room clean and tidy with new furniture.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RaoucheArjaan, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice review and for rating us as a really brilliant property.

Your feedback is very important for us and it shows that we have succeeded in meeting your expectations which is in deed very rewarding.

Please note that I have shared your comments with our team members.

Sir, I look forward to welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut, and we will make sure to provide you with our best services and attention, making your time spent with us a treasured one.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Checked in after booking through booking.com. Immediately after arrival I knew I needed to extend my stay but the receptionist told me he couldn't do that. I had to go to booking.com again and make a new reservation.

Room was okay, not 100% clean. (I hate pubic hair in the bathtub!!) good en reasonably priced mini bar.

Magnificent view over the sea and the main road just under the hotel. It is quite noisy but I can sleep well despite that. When staying in Beirut just remember: the love to use their horns 24/7!

Internet was 10$ per 24 hours but I had a very bad signal and slow connection. Despite complaining this has not changed during my three day stay.

Breakfast is okay, not super. Most personnel is very helpfull and kind. Thanks for that!

Tip is the "petit cafe" just across the street. Perfect venue for lunch, dinner or drinks!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your input.

Your comments have reached me and I sincerely regret that we were not able to meet your expectations.
I would like to assure you that these have been forwarded to the concerned department heads and we have all agreed to take the necessary corrective actions to avoid the recurrence of the same.
Please accept as an esteemed guest to our property our sincere apologies for the hassle caused.

Sir, I do hope that I will have the pleasure to welcoming you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, and I will make sure personally that such incidents will not happen again and that next time, your stay experience will be a memorable one in terms of quality of service.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

As you leave the baggage collection just before you walk through the doors where every man and his dog is waiting for you there are about four hotels that have private desks. This hotel is one of them and my name was on a plasma tv. Less than five minutes later I was in a car on my way. Great!

15 minutes max to the hotel.

Staff incredibly polite.

Great location near coniche, pigeon rock and walkable easily to shops, etc...

Upgraded to suite... it was huuuuge!!

Breakfast ok, but made better by the staff who were super polite.

Nice pool and view.

Would go back.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank AlistairDowns
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your nice words. My team and I were delighted to know that your recent stay with us was excellent at all levels and that we were up to your expectations.

Once again thank you for your visit and we are looking forward to having you back amongst us at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel Beirut.
Our team will provide you with our best services and attention at all times, making your stay experience with us an unforgettable one.