“My wedding anniversary”

Ranked #9 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Beirut, Lebanon
“My wedding anniversary”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

It has been my 39th wedding anniversary spent at the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana ; the service inside the hotel was outstanding; the staff are very helpful at the reception and we were extremly happy and surprised by the welcoming experience from all the Hotel management and team members ; definitly our 40th wedding anniversary will be at Raouche Arjaan; where we really felt that we are at home ;
Great view......

Room Tip: very nice view and great staff
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Dear Miss,

Thank you for chosing Raouché Arjaan by Rotana as your home in Beirut.

I was very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we have met your

expectations.

Please feel free to contact me directly for your future reservations.

Hala C. Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Just spent 4 nights at the Rouache Arjaaan. Good location for Pigeon Rock and Corniche with easy access to main tourist sights in downtown Beirut. Staff at reception are helpful and efficient. Room was a little on the small side but the bed was very comfortable.Well-equipped bathroom. Great swimming pool on roof with pleasant view. Nice restaurant with very good service from staff. Breakfast is fine but nothing special. Overall, hotel represents good value for money. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

Room Tip: Negotiate prices with the taxi drivers. More expensive if you book from the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

Your comments filled on our sytem have reached me and I would like to thank you for your

positive feedback.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that we have exceeded your expectations.

Regarding our breakfast, please advise if you have any special suggestions and we will be

more than glad to take them into consideration.

Sir, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel and we will make

your time spent with us a treasured one.

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Had a pleasant stay, great location, most of rooms are with direct seaview. Staff were friendly and smiling. Great value for money. Lovely choice of bed linen, towels and especially the slippers. Cosy cafe in the GF.

Room Tip: For long stayers, book a suite as it has a useful kitchenette which can help you feel at home.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
Dear Gilbert,

I would like to thank you for your interest shown in the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana hotel.

Gilbert, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

I look forward to welcoming you back at our property and assure you of our best services and

attention at all times.

Dubai
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have stayed in a suite for 3 nights.
Hotel is not new, but it is comfortable and clean. Few comments were observed during the stay: housekeeping didn't bring any clean towels (and they removed "old" once), garbage was full when we checked in (so it was from the previous guest), one morning housekeeping woke us up at 8:15 am, breakfast buffet is the same every day.
Service was good and efficient and view of Raouche is amazing! Overall, very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Ask for high floors as traffic is very close and can be quite loud.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, Beirut!

We appreciate your feedback as we continuously strive to improve our service and facilities

and only through comments provided by our valued guests we will be able to do so.

I have well noted your remarks in regards to our housekeeping and food & beverage services.

Please accept my sincere apologies for inconvenience that you have experienced.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the Raouche Arjaan by Rotana – Beirut, and assure

you of our best services and attention at all times.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The view of the sea , Raouche Rock , the good Clean room
not very good service in lobby lounge
nice restaurant with a low variety of food in Breakfast Buffet

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Thank you for your interest shown in Raouché Arjaan by Rotana, I have noted all your comments.

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write to me, constructive feedback from valued clients such as yourself is always greatly appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Kuwait
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The first thing that i have noticed in the hotel that they insist to get a deposit although i was a business guest and i asked them to remove the mini bar from my room!!!!
I refused to pay the deposit specially that they asked for 400-500 USD and will return it back in Lebanese pounds, at the end they agreed not to take anything after a long hassle and negotiations from my company

I have noticed when i went to my room that there is no price list of the items in the mini bar and when the room service came to empty the it as i ordered they discovered that the minibar isnt complete, which would cause me a problem when checking out!!!
So i advice you to take care and order a price list for the mini bar before using it or order to empty it in check in if you are not intending to use.

the internet connection in the hotel is really mess, i felt that i have returned back to the age of dialup or even worse, and it costs 22 USD per day. What i recommend is that you buy a data line from alpha or Zain Touch and start to use it instead.

The main restaurant doesnt have alot of options in the breakfast but it was ok for me, the lunch was much better specially the sweets and salads.

While in lebanon i recommend to try Barbar restaurant in Hamra street, Kalaa Chicken near the hotel and Abdul Wahab resturant near down town.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Hannibal75
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Dear Mr. Hannibal,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to give your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely regret that we were not able to meet your expectations and that we have somewhere disappointed you.

Mr. Hannibal, please note that we at Raouché Arjaan by Rotana always strive to give special attention to our customers feedback in order to improve our quality of service and thus all remarks have been taken into consideration.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience cause and I do hope that there will be a chance to make it up to you during your future visit. I look forward to welcoming you back at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana and assure you our best services and attention at all times.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I stayed at this hotel from 20-22 Oct.,11 in short business trip, first the check in was fast, however i surprised that i was confirmed sea view and was allocated at back view, i did not complaint as I was staying for only two nights in business, however in the first morning i was very tired, so i called the reception to ask if the breakfast in the room is the same price if it was taken downstairs of not, i was answered yes it is same price...i asked for breakfast in the room, second day while i was checking out at 7am due to my flight, i was surprised that there was an extra charge USD 37 for breakfastg in the room, i tried to chat with the receptionsit called Ms. Malak who was very rude, not helpful at all, she refused to understand that i paid the breakfast twice and in case she want to charge room service she have at keast to remove the original breakfast charge but my efforts went in vain, she insisted that the man answered the phone did not say that it is same charge, while i think i understand and speak very well English. at last i paid the charge because i have to leave for airport, and guess what she returned back to me the rest in lebanese money!!! i told her i want it in dollars, she answered very cool i dont have, oh my GOD, i am travelling alot, and never faced this situation, if you dont want to be nervous dont stay at this hotel...i will travel alot again to Lebanon due to business and I will never stay there again...no value for paid money

Room Tip: sea view only
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank sanaa r
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
Dear Mr. Sanaa,

Thank you very much for staying at the Raouche Arjaan by
Rotana - Beirut and for completing our guest questionnaire.

First of all, please accept my apologies for the
inconveniences that we may have caused. I have noted all
your comments.

I have addressed the matters with all the department heads
concerned and we are looking to improve on the areas
mentioned.

Mr. Sanaa, thank you very much for your constructive
feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back
to Raouche Arjaan by Rotana - Beirut in the not too distant