New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut

Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Ranked #5 of 119 Hotels in Beirut
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“An overall good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons for a couple of nights at their Residential Suite. The view was excellent, the room was beautiful; however, the service was at par with the rest of the 5 star hotels. While the service in itself was great, I did not feel that it lived up to its reputation. The staff were friendly and the food was good nevertheless. The Bar is incredible.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ahmedng
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Ahmedng,

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with your sea view suite and all the staff you encountered throughout your stay.

I sincerely appreciate you complementing our facilities specially the Bar!

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut in the near future.

Stefan Simkovics,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Beirut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This terrific hotel is centrally located with exceptional customer service, comfortable rooms and a fantastic spa. Although I am a resident in Beirut, my partner and I regularly stay at this hotel to enjoy the luxurious experience it offers. This remains one of the top hotels I have ever stayed in, with quality staff that know how to take care of their guests and exquisite restaurant outlets. Through personal experience, I believe no other hotel in this city comes even close to the Four Seasons Beirut and I highly recommend this hotel to both travelers and locals. I can't wait to be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Maya N
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Maya N,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property.
We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our facilities especially the spa, the comfort of your room and our restaurant.

I am sure our staff will be delighted to hear that they have impressed you with their quality of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. And again thank you for sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut on TripAdvisor.

Hong Kong
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a pleasant stay.
As I was travelling to Beirut and I wasn't to sure what to expect I chose this hotel because of their world wide brand reputation. What I got is what I expected. Nothing special but still quality and service were good.
Also located walking distance to solidere which is the old town which has been beautifully rebuilt with many shops, cafes and restaurants.

View from the roof is great and the pool is stunning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank KaspXhotels
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Gumjoytravels,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with the pool and the roof.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Arrived on the 6th of December, although I didn't mention to the hotel when am I arriving. They were expecting us even 2 hours before check in time. ;)
High floor room as requested and a baby crib.
Extreemly friendly through the welcoming process. Escorted by a friendly receptionist to the room and she did the check-in process in the room including passport and CC copies with iPad, to make our life easier and go through the reception check in hassle..
Next day morning breakfast in our sea view room balcony was breath taking.
Going in and out of the hotel we were always greeted with smiles from the staff
Thanks for the warm welcome
Will certainly do it again..

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank kabouzeid
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear kabouzeid,

I am indeed pleased to know that we gave you a proper Four Seasons welcome and escorting!

What a pleasure to know that you had a great stay with us and found our staff friendly!

I look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

With one of the best roof top swimming pools I've ever swam in, Four Seasons Beirut is worth a stay. Excellent service, good location and amazing roof top views makes for a really enjoyable visit. Would certainly stay here again on a future visit to this great city.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Londonboi,

I would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

What a pleasure it is to know that you had an experience to remember with us, and enjoyed our rooftop pool, service, and location.

I am happy to know that Four Seasons Hotel Beirut will be your choice of stay when you visit Beirut again.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed in FS Beirut for 4 days and absolutely satisfied with it. Room 1401 - panoramic city view, recommended. Restaurants are very good quality. Hotel location is perfect, too (very close to the harbor and to the historical/commerce center of the city.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear SeverilovAndrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

It is great to hear you had a satisfying stay with us. Thank you for recommending our room, the view, and hotel location.

We hope you will come back to Beirut and visit us soon.

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

This hotel is in a wonderful location with a stunning view of the water. All the staff are extremely hospitable and accomidating. Service is top notch and location is excellent. You won't go wrong staying here. Breakfast croissants were quite good in the morning,

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Katebet,

I would like to thank you for writing such a positive review ,and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

What a pleasure it is to know that you found our hotel's location, hospitality and service excellent.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!