Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
$109
$92
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Casa D'or Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$72
$110
$85
Agoda.com
35 Rooms(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$70
$66
  • Breakfast included
Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Midtown Hotel and Suites(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$82
$25
$111
$92
  • Pool
All reviewsamazing rooftop poolsea viewturn down servicezeitouna bayexcellent locationcafes and restaurantsbeautiful hotelluxury hotelamazing servicemediterranean seaexcellent stayspecial thanksenjoyed my stayfsspaconciergelounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had a pleasant stay.
As I was travelling to Beirut and I wasn't to sure what to expect I chose this hotel because of their world wide brand reputation. What I got is what I expected. Nothing special but still quality and service were good.
Also located walking distance to solidere which is the old town which has been beautifully rebuilt with many shops, cafes and restaurants.

View from the roof is great and the pool is stunning.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank KaspXhotels
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Gumjoytravels,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with the pool and the roof.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Arrived on the 6th of December, although I didn't mention to the hotel when am I arriving. They were expecting us even 2 hours before check in time. ;)
High floor room as requested and a baby crib.
Extreemly friendly through the welcoming process. Escorted by a friendly receptionist to the room and she did the check-in process in the room including passport and CC copies with iPad, to make our life easier and go through the reception check in hassle..
Next day morning breakfast in our sea view room balcony was breath taking.
Going in and out of the hotel we were always greeted with smiles from the staff
Thanks for the warm welcome
Will certainly do it again..

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank kabouzeid
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear kabouzeid,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property.
I am indeed pleased to know that we gave you a proper Four Seasons welcome and escorting!

What a pleasure to know that you had a great stay with us and found our staff friendly!

I look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut in the near future.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

With one of the best roof top swimming pools I've ever swam in, Four Seasons Beirut is worth a stay. Excellent service, good location and amazing roof top views makes for a really enjoyable visit. Would certainly stay here again on a future visit to this great city.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Londonboi,

I would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

What a pleasure it is to know that you had an experience to remember with us, and enjoyed our rooftop pool, service, and location.

I am happy to know that Four Seasons Hotel Beirut will be your choice of stay when you visit Beirut again.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed in FS Beirut for 4 days and absolutely satisfied with it. Room 1401 - panoramic city view, recommended. Restaurants are very good quality. Hotel location is perfect, too (very close to the harbor and to the historical/commerce center of the city.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear SeverilovAndrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

It is great to hear you had a satisfying stay with us. Thank you for recommending our room, the view, and hotel location.

We hope you will come back to Beirut and visit us soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This hotel is in a wonderful location with a stunning view of the water. All the staff are extremely hospitable and accomidating. Service is top notch and location is excellent. You won't go wrong staying here. Breakfast croissants were quite good in the morning,

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Katebet,

I would like to thank you for writing such a positive review ,and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

What a pleasure it is to know that you found our hotel's location, hospitality and service excellent.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!