“My Favorite Hotel in Beirut!!”
Review of Le Gray Beirut

Le Gray Beirut
Ranked #1 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This Hotel by far is my favorite hotel in Beirut. The rooms are beautiful, super comfortable and clean, and the service is amazing. It has a perfect location, right in the heart of Downtown Beirut. walking distance to all the shopping areas, bars, and restaurants. i would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
RitaCSaad, PR and Marketing Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Dina R,

Thank you for posting on our Tripadvisor page.

Reading that Le Gray, Beirut is your favourite hotel in town brought a big smile to my face! As a team, we are extremely committed to offering excellent customer service and a high quality product. Knowing that you feel at home with us truly means the world.

I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Rita Saad

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Such an oasis of calm admist the often hectic backdrop of Beirut. We had a beautiful room, with amazingly high ceilings, sleek lines, super plush carpet. Everything was very tasteful and very well planned. Lisa J made our trip complete with her cheerful disposition and always going one step above and beyond our expectations. Really look forward to going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
RitaCSaad, PR and Marketing Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Ms. Foxon,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback further to your stay at Le Gray, Beirut.

We were thrilled to read your glowing comments and to know that we were part of making your stay in Lebanon a memorable one. Lisa was particularly touched by your kind commendation.

We look forward to having you back with us in the very near future.

Rita C. Saad

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This hotel is majestic. It´s nestled in a historic building, refurbished with modern and minimalistic accents. It has one of the most amazing pools, and views in the city. It is located in the fancy downtown area, known also as Solidere. Had the opportunity to spend one night with my girlfriend and we had an awesome time. It has a great outdoor cafe with good appetizers and mains and a good selection of wines and other drinks. If you happen to be in Beirut or planning to come, pass by.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Beirut1980,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on our Tripadvisor page.

Hearing that you enjoyed your stay, particularly the pool and Gordon’s Café was music to our ears! We take great pride in offering a unique design and style in Downtown Beirut.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Rita C. Saad

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've been going to Le Gray ever since it opened in Beirut and I must say that this is easily my favourite hotel in the city. The trendy modern ambiance perfectly complements the tone and mood of the place. The restaurants are excellent, and the service although slightly lacking is nothing short of great given the country. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Ramy,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on our Tripadvisor page. It is wonderful to hear that Le Gray is your favourite hotel in Beirut and I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty to us.

I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear of our plans for Easter so I will certainly look forward to seeing you then!

Rana El-Khoury

Reviewed March 10, 2014

On Valentine's weekend ,my husband surprised me by taking me to Le gray . Upon arrival I was overwhelmed with all the roses on the bed and the champagne bottle offered. The service was top of the line, I would seriously recommend everyone to stay here. As for the spa I found it very relaxing and the girls are very well trained. Overall the experience was amazing keep up the good work and service because you guys are the best!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your stay with us over the Valentine’s weekend. I am delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your Le Gray experience. To hear the service was ‘top of line’ and the spa treatments you received were to your liking, is most gratifying. We love to pamper our guests, particularly during special occasions such as this.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Rana El-Khoury

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This hotel was absolutely the best I've stayed at!
The rooms are superbly designed, the tranquility is like no other despite the fact that it's located at the heart of Beirut City!
The attention to detail is simply amazing and the overall experience is unforgettable!
I had the best quality of sleep, woke up, made myself a delicious cup of coffee with their sophisticated coffee machines included in every room.
I enjoyed the lunches and dinners and tried out every restaurant at the hotel... The quality was truly outstanding...
The views of this hotel are breathtaking! You can enjoy the beauty of this city from every corner you stand in.
I'd highly recommend this hotel because the experience will truly be like no other!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Anita V,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your Le Gray experience and took advantage of our Downtown location and ‘breathtaking’ views.

It is wonderful that you had the opportunity to try out all of our restaurants during your visit. We take great pride in offering our guests the highest level of quality and service and the whole team was most encouraged by your positive words.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Rana K. El-Khoury,

Reviewed February 26, 2014

You know when your hotel stay is going to be a bit special when the only guy dressed in a suit in the airport is holding a framed plaque with your name printed on it. And the same guy politely takes you to get your mobile phone registered to use in Lebanon, then escorts you to the other side of the airport to buy a SIM card, before pushing your luggage trolley to a waiting Audi A8 with the engine purring and a friendly driver at the wheel. Once inside and en route to Beirut the same guy, Jack, now sitting in the front passenger seat, set-up my new SIM card for me. This level of service and attention to detail says everything about Le Gray, which is one of the best city hotels I have ever stayed at.

Le Gray doesn't waste valuable space on a vast lobby. Instead it has just three reception desks which are manned 24/7 to ensure that guests' needs are catered for swiftly and efficiently.
Once upstairs the feel of the corridors and walkways to the guest rooms have more in common with a modern art museum than a hotel. Every time I walked back to my room I felt relaxed and calmed by the sense of space, light and tranquility… Gordon Campbell Gray and Mary Fox Linton have done an incredible job designing Le Gray.

My huge dark grey bathroom was sleek, luxurious and most importantly perfectly functional.

The Jura coffee machine made a pleasant change from Nespresso, and the fresh milk in a jug in the fridge was just what one would expect from a top class hotel.

Breakfast served to my room was a culinary delight.

The free Wi-Fi worked perfectly throughout the hotel, and I didn't have to keep logging-in my numerous devices.

Mirielle in the hotel's Pure Gray Spa & Club gave me one of the best mani pedi's I've had in a long time.

Lunch at Indigo On The Roof was delicious with generous portions, and the views across the city's rooftops and Blue Mosque made it very difficult to leave… as did the delicious Lebanese Sauvignon Blanc I enjoyed with my meal.

For the above plus so many other details too numerous to mention here, Le Gray is quite simply the best hotel in Beirut.

Room Tip: Ask for an executive room on a high floor facing the downtown area