“Modern and clean”
Review of Le Gray Beirut

Le Gray Beirut
Ranked #1 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel with big rooms well equiped and well designed
The bathroom is huge and very relaxing to be used
The room have a very nice coofee machine which i enjoyed using it
The reception in the check in time were strange where they tried to help and all of the sudden 6 of them where trying to solve a very simple matter
But overall they were fine

• Stayed: April 2013
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Azizjmf1,

Many thanks for staying with us recently and for taking the time to leave your comments of Le Gray on trip advisor.
As one of the Leading Hotels of the World, we strive to meet our guests’ expectations every day; I am glad that you have enjoyed our facilities and I look forward to welcome you back to Le Gray real soon,

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This modern chic hotel is in the heart of beirute , soldair area close to many things , service is great , room service and house keeping were great.The restaurant was good , they also have a gym and a roof pool . All in all I like it.

Room Tip: If you want a quite night but no view get the rooms facing the back of hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Khalid A,

Thank you for taking the time to write this very nice review of Le Gray on trip advisor.
I am glad you have found our location to be convenient and mostly very thrilled to note that our services have exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future,

With best wishes,

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I mush thank the whole team especially the Manager Mr. Hilal Saade and his team for their efforts to make our stay a memorable one ... They were very nice and helpful yet very professional in handling a very demanding guest like myself and my wife .. Beirut is a very nice city and the Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city few meters from famous urguay street where trendy pubs are located ... We went into a full day ski trip nicely arranged by the Hotel ... try the salad selection @ Gordons and the sea food at roof top restaurant Indigo with its superb view over the old city ... Thank you again myself and Sannana my wife and Ginga my friend who joined us unfortunately for 1 night only pass our sincere greetings from Riyadh to this great team and their exceptional efforts during our vacation....

Room Tip: Try the drinks at the Bar on top ... Cigar lounge is WOW ... Try a the corner suite with its Mushara...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnBrown1978
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear JohnBrown 1978,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful feedback of Le Gray on trip advisor.
Both Hilal and myself are thrilled to know you have enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcome you back to Le Gray in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2013

stayed with my wife at Le Gray for 3 nights at the beginning of April 2013.
The hotel ideally located in the central of downtown Solidere, with a walking distance for most of shops, restaurants, cafes and Shisha places also with an easy reach to hottest night spots.
The staff are very (I mean very) friendly and helpful, they assisted me with reservations, suggestions and always sealed with a smile.
Check-in & check-out was efficient and fast.
I booked a Premium Room (BB) the room was huge with a touch of elegancy in each corner, the bathroom was also huge, well equipped and the TV inside the bathroom is a nice touch.
The breakfast was al carte, first day we took at the roof restaurant and at the next days we took at the room.
The hotel rate is not cheap but if you are looking for luxury, Le Gray is the answer.
The only downgrade was from my point of view is the parking fees, as a first class hotel charge $ 410 per night, it will be a nice to provide a free parking.
Do I recommend the hotel, not for everyone, only for those looking for LUXURY.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Wael 1968,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for leaving your comments on trip advisor. I am thrilled you have enjoyed the hotel’s central location and that the staff’s friendliness and assistance have contributed to the pleasant stay you had in Beirut.

We look forward to welcome you back to Le Gray in the near future!

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is a superb property, member of LHOTW, which I have had the pleasure of staying at on multiple visits during different seasons.... and I have never failed to be impressed! Lebanese are famous for their hospitality but this place brings that to a new level where guests are made to feel welcome, acknowledged, cared for, and looked after but never intruded upon. From arrival to check out, they get it right. Rooms are beautifully decorated with a nod to the place, with many distinctive touches that remind you of the city and culture around you but reinterpreted in a contemporary way. There is a wonderful rooftop pool, glass enclosed, with an open terrace. The whole property has a sexy buzz about it! The breakfast and room service food is served elegantly and is delicious. The attention to details, a small bud vase or some other gracious touch to beautify the presentation is always included.
But above all the Concierge team headed by Firas and Lisa are what make this hotel a place to return to...they unobtrusively keep track of your interests and suggest ideas and programs for the day and evening that compliment guests personalities...and always with a smile.
Thank you again, Will be back!

Room Tip: Weygand Street facing Room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear bjrmd,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for considering Le Gray for your every visit to Beirut.

As a member of Leading Hotels of the World, we do strive to exceed our guests expectations and it is very rewarding when we receive positive feedback such as yours.
Thank you again for sharing your experience on trip advisor.

We look forward to welcome you back to Le Gray in the near future,

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Perfect location at the proximity of Beirut souks and downtown area. You will have access to all the restaurants, shopping retailers as well as any event taking place in Beirut downtown.

The staff is very nice, friendly and ready to help. I've been offered a free upgrade to the premium room at 5th floor (City view).

The rooms are great, clean and very comfortable.

The hotel is expensive, but if you are looking to spend lot of time in Beirut downtown and Beirut souks this should be your choice as being stuck in the traffic is the last things you want to face.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Farouck-Leb,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for promptly posting your great comments on trip advisor.

We are indeed very fortunate our location is central, I am glad this contributed to make your stay in Beirut even more convenient.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back to Le Gray in the near future,

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have recently returned from a business trip and stayed at Le Gray for 4 nights. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. The rooms are very comfortable, lovely large bathrooms, the service attentive and very helpful. The hotel bars are great with amazing cocktails as was the breakfast I had served in my room every morning.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and experience at Le Gray, highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rana E, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Tania A,

I would like to thank you for staying with us recently and for leaving your great review on trip advisor.
I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed our facilities and more importantly our service. I am glad that our efforts have exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back to le Gray for your business and leisure trips,