Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel
Agoda.com
$95
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewshamra streetnice servicerecommend this hotelnice hotelexcellent locationhotel roomcomfortable roomsliving roomnight lifemini barenjoyed my stayother hotelsnice staybreakfast buffetstar hotelbusiness tripalhamra
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stayed at Coral Suites - Al Hamra for 13 days in December.

The hotel is in a prime location. It's safe, very clean, quiet and relaxing.
There is a restaurant in the hotel which has a good variety of choices and everything is delicious and reasonably priced.

What impressed me the most is the level of service at the hotel. Everyone is very nice and have a great sense of of emotional intelligence.

I would recommend staying at Coral Suites - Al Hamra.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
coralsuites, Manager at Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

From the Management of Coral Suites Al Hamra we highly appreciate your great comment and it is of our pleasure to meet your expectations with our service. Looking forward to welcome you again. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere in the entire building he wonderful. The front desk agents were always eager to help with any request or question you had. I'm big on ordering room service. Sometimes I order multiple times during the day. And the room service staff was oh so very helpful! The breakfast I ordered was delicious. Even though I ordered over easy eggs and received over very well eggs, they still tastes good. And I think it was the language barrier that led to that error, so no big deal. The food was good. But when we ordered dinner the first night we arrived, the fried we got seemed to be old and refried. They were hard and soaking in oil. The pizza was flavorless. Which was disappointing. The room itself was comfortable. The bed was perfect. The only problem was that the temperature in the room was always so hot! And when I called down to complain, they told me that there was nothing they can do because the hear was on in the entire hotel. I had to sleep with the window opened which wouldn't of been so bad if the thunder didn't sound as if it was being produced from outside my very window! And the size of the room was terribly small. But because the bed was so comfortable, it didn't really bother me. The bathroom was beautiful. Spacious tub and perfect water pressure. And of course the entire room was clean! So it wasn't so bad of a stay.. :)

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Warm, Clean, decent and just in the middle of the busy Hamra district of Beirut with a walking distance from all the shopping centres and the night life places of Hamra.

The room's don't have a breathtaking views of the area but its made with modern comfort, staff were very welcoming and helpful.

Just the Breakfast Buffet was average and not with so many options.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Samer A
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here for a long weekend break and found it to be a great place to base myself while I looked around Beirut city.
It is of a good standard for the cost and the biggest selling part was the staff, particularly the reception staff who were always helpful and ready to give good advice as to places to go to eat bars, and cost/dealing with Taxis.
The room was clean and had all facilities you would want (tea/coffee making, microwave, fridge, etc)
It was a 30-40 minute walk to downtown and it really gives you a feel of the city as you walk through old & new parts of the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
coralsuites, Manager at Coral Beirut Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

It is of great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Coral Suites Al Hamra as we always care to make sure our valued guests have a pleasant and comfortable stay. Looking forwar d to welcome you again!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

i accommodated in coral suites last year, it was excellent , the staff was friendly specially Ali, wide & clean room, breakfast was of wide variety, my next stay will be inshallah in coral suites alhamra

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends