“Perfect & excellent hotel”
Review of City Suite Hotel

City Suite Hotel
Ranked #57 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Lovely place,freindly staff, unforgettable moment, exceeded our expectations.
We loved how friendly everyone was and the maid service was excellent. We loved how clean everything was - everywhere we went - the hallways, room, lobby - all extremely clean.
Location +++

I extremly advise this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is conveniently located close to hamra and downtown also right on the seaside. Just a minute walk from the pigeon rocks where many cafes line the seaside walkway. The staff are smiley and helpful. Internet is only free in the lobby but that didn't bother me. Most importantly, the rate is really excellent because I searched around online quite a bit before I chose it and I'm glad I made this choice because definitely the rates are the best for the service provided. Will certainly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2013

A really friendly and cozy hotel.
You dont need a high budget, the staff and service are amazing.

Almost everything available, from free wifi to mobile card and relaxing spa

For sure i'll come back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just want to thank the staff at City Suite for making this trip relaxing and hassle free. My husband had a be in Beirut for business so I went with him. I was worried about not knowing what to do while he was having his meetings but the staff were so helpful in giving me ideas and arranging transportation if needed. The hotel was a short walk from the ocean and downtown Beirut was a short drive away. Not only was the location perfect but the hotel was very pleasant too. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 night I had a conference in city suite hotel with my company located in Beirut I felt like I m staying home staff perfect rooms breakfast coffee break it was a nice experience and If I m late at work will stay there ofcourse

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was a much needed trip for me and my husband. Let me start by saying CITY SUITE hotel is a superb hotel! The decor, the lighting, the restaurants, the staffs, the managers, the facilities are all what you would expect from one of the top hotels in Beirut. Our room was spacious, well finished, clean and with a pretty good view. Having visited just about every hotel during our stay I can reliably state that CITY SUITE is a good as the best of them. All and All don't be afraid to book. Everything was great. DEFINITELY would stay there again.

Room Tip: Check my review
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We enjoyed alot our stay in this excellent hotel the staff were very friendly, very clean rooms, perfectly located and near to most attractions in down town Beirut. The Operations Manager Teddy Awad was more than professional and very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Beirut hotels
Bella Riva
1 mi away
Q Hotel
Q Hotel
#47 of 114 in Beirut

Been to City Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about City Suite Hotel

Address: Raouche Shoran St | Raouche, Beirut 1100, Lebanon
Location: Lebanon > Beirut
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Airport Transportation
#11 Spa Hotel in Beirut
#12 Romantic Hotel in Beirut
#22 Business Hotel in Beirut
#56 Luxury Hotel in Beirut
Price Range: $49 - $116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — City Suite Hotel 4*
City Suite Hotel is a modern 4-star boutique hotel located in the heart of Beirut. A short drive from Beirut International Airport, it is walking distance from the city’s business, shopping, nightlife and entertainment districts. The hotel offers warmly decorated, luxurious accommodation with services for both business and leisure travelers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your City Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
City Hotel Beirut